San Fierro and/or Las Venturas appear as

gbadriv3r

I guess R* did a right thing to not include San Fierro & Las Venturas To make sure the next GTA V Era game will set in Another City, Just like GTA III Era.

I hope so, otherwise f*ck that. Los Santos only? Thats a step backwards, not fowards.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Liberty City and Los Santos sure, but I can't imagine a full GTA game taking place in only San Fierro or Las Venturas.

I guess R* did a right thing to not include San Fierro & Las Venturas To make sure the next GTA V Era game will set in Another City, Just like GTA III Era.

again a "GTA era" guy.

Rule nr. 1 there are no eras in GTA game. GTA V is proof enough, ain't it? Is it build with the same engine as IV yet it is called V!

If only xbox used discs that were bigger.. and thats coming from someonewho has all 3

There's always the possibility that they'll release it on several disks for xbox and require an installation to allow for a bigger map.

If only xbox used discs that were bigger.. and thats coming from someonewho has all 3

*sigh*

Disc size has nothing to do with it, Rockstar know they can easily use more than 1 disc and they have done with other games (L.A noire) so don't 'blame' the Xbox for anything. Geee the online community for pretty much every game has gone downhill SO much compared to 3/4 years ago.

Alastair Smyth
I hope so, otherwise f*ck that. Los Santos only? Thats a step backwards, not fowards.

Says one of millions of people who have not played a minute of the game and could only imagine the final map in their wildest dreams.

This is one thing that's annoying me. The idea that this is a step back. Los Santos in GTA V, judging by the trailer could be as big as San Andreas and just as varied. It's not the same Los Santos. I couldn't give a damn where we are so long as it's fun.

they chose to concentrate on one city only. after midnight club and la noire they go back to los angeles AGAIN? why not vice city? they knew their capacity wasnt enough to fulfill whole san andreas, why not concentrate on vice city/ miami first? bad turn to skip the best one of the series imo. as much as they try to make the city seem colourful and atmospheric, miami would have been a such better choice.

/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Liberty City and Los Santos sure, but I can't imagine a full GTA game taking place in only San Fierro or Las Venturas.

I could possibly see San Fierro working as a full game, but I agree with you about Las Venturas. Aside from The Strip, Vegas is really just flat land with upper-middle-class tract housing and warehouses. It works well as a companion city but I don't think it could carry a GTA game all by itself.

As sh*tty as it sounds, perhaps the other areas could be dlc along with episodic story content for Las Venturas and San Fierro. It would save rockstar from using too much disk space for the "core" GTAV with Los Santos only, as well as give them time to really realize and develop the other areas while still being able to release GTAV earlier, like how GTAIV dlc's were released months after GTAIV. I know it sounds like a crap deal to gamers but I don't think it's too unlikely to happen, moreso than full seperate games in just San Fierro or Las Venturas.

There's always the possibility that they'll release it on several disks for xbox and require an installation to allow for a bigger map.

For the millionth time, Microsoft does not allow an Xbox 360 release to require an install because not all Xbox 360 consoles sold with hard drives. And for the billionth time, disc space is not an issue. The map is not what takes up all the disc space. L.A. Noire was 3 discs because of MotionScan. The map was in its entirety on all 3 discs.

they wont create 2 new islands for dlcs, look at gta4. they just made them to maximize the gaming experience you could get out of the city.

los santos only is the least i hoped for.

/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM