Serious Prediction.

GerryM

Dear gtaforums. I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!

Hours ago my mom just called asking me If I'm alright or something like that (She is out of town) and from her voice I could tell that something was wrong (but at that moment I didn't really care). Later one of our House Nanny told me to eat now, Then I said why? She then told me that my mom went to a fortune teller and the fortune teller told my mom that WE ARE GOING TO BE ROBBED BY SIX MEN!!! and that moment on I freaked out. cry.gif (I know my House nanny she would'nt play a prank like this, Later my mom called again to Confirm the situation)

I know its foolish to listen to a fortune teller but the recent events surrounding me and one dream I had, MATCHES A POSSIBLE SCENARIO

Here..........

1)NEIGHBORS GOT ROBBED - In the past 3 weeks, 2 of our Neighbors got there homes Invaded.

2)DREAM - Last week I had a Dream, I was in my classroom then I saw some my classmates crying (I'm 17 BTW) then I ask one of them, "why are you all crying?" then he said a "storm" is coming then ask "How did you know?" he said from our Teacher's phone (which my mom called me by Phone)

RIGHT NOW I'M FREAKED OUT, GOOD THING I STILL HAVE MY SENSES TO WRITE HERE IN THE FORUMS, NO I'M NOT PLAYING A PRANK ON YOU, THIS IS SERIOUS! AND I'M NOT A TROLL

I"m asking for suggestions here on House defense or something like that. Barricades, Improvised weapons, Lock jamming or something like that No guns, It wouldn't help for now

TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY please! Don't f*ck up

LongHairedFreakyGuy

Wait, what? You explain that you're mum has been told by a psychic that your house is going to be robbed by 6 men, and want us to seriously explain what to do and how to barricade your house against them? notify.gif

Wait, what? You explain that you're mum has been told by a psychic that your house is going to be robbed by 6 men, and want us to seriously explain what to do and how to barricade your house against them? notify.gif

No, I mean if ever someone is going to reply to this thread please make sure that you will make sense.

Example Sense

1) Buy screw driver.

Example-Non sense

2) Goodluck haha!

or making fun of the situation.

Get a gun and hope you live in a state that doesn't frown on you unloading it on unwelcomed visitors?

Other than that the best thing you can do to protect yourself is to stop being so superstitious.

...you have a nanny?

I know it sounds kiddy, but Lets just say she is our Maid for a long time already.

I call her nanny because she took care of me when I was a kid, You can say until know even if I'm 17 wink.gif

Ok, here's what you do: Set a bunch of traps around your house to confuse and disrupt any possible burglars or 'baddies'. ,

Some examples being: icing up your front steps, rigging an iron to fall on any attacker who switches on a light, heating up door handles to burn any would be home invader, spraying glue at them before blowing feathers from a pillow over them (this should make them easily identifiable to police), make sure you cover doorways with marbles, hot wheels toy cars and other items which will roll and make it dofficult for the burglars to walk on. And last, but not least, be sure to disguise your frozen pool as a trampoline in the hopes of tricking some of the burglars to fall in and therefore incapacitate them until the police arrive.

Good luck Gerry, be sure to have some snappy one-liners thought up too. icon14.gif

mIHXV.jpg

Narcis_speed6

I"m asking for suggestions here on House defense or something like that.

Something like this should do the job,

user posted image

about the fortune tellers, they told me I am going to become a millionaire, I am still waiting.

Ok, here's what you do: Set a bunch of traps around your house to confuse and disrupt any possible burglars or 'baddies'. ,

Some examples being: icing up your front steps, rigging an iron to fall on any attacker who switches on a light, heating up door handles to burn any would be home invader, spraying glue at them before blowing feathers from a pillow over them (this should make them easily identifiable to police), make sure you cover doorways with marbles, hot wheels toy cars and other items which will roll and make it dofficult for the burglars to walk on. And last, but not least, be sure to disguise your frozen pool as a trampoline in the hopes of tricking some of the burglars to fall in and therefore incapacitate them until the police arrive.

Good luck Gerry, be sure to have some snappy one-liners thought up too. icon14.gif

I'M NOT KEVIN McALLISTER

Is there anyone here who can give some advice or something?

I'll sell you a pack of some psychic-approved lucky heather. It will protect your aura from fracturing and also wards off malevolent spirits, who often manifest themselves as robbers. It's only $449.99 per bunch plus an additional admin fee, it might seem a bit steep, but do you really want to leave your chakras open to exploitation?

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

No, I mean if ever someone is going to reply to this thread please make sure that you will make sense.

Example Sense

1) Buy screw driver.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah buy a screw driver that should stop 6 robbers. Try buying a gun first.

Example Sense

1) Buy screw driver.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah buy a screw driver that should stop 6 robbers. Try buying a gun first.

FYI That was an Example.

Haha, that was exactly what i was going to post.

Don't forget the zip line to the tree house for a quick getaway.

s0h607k.jpg

Narcis_speed6

Or get the ultimate weapon:

NathanNS

I"m asking for suggestions here on House defense or something like that.

about the fortune tellers, they told me I am going to become a millionaire, I am still waiting.

NOOOO!!!!! I'm transferring $23,563,059.99 to your account RIGHT NOW!!!!

3lIXKDi.png

Wouldn't the logical thing to call the police or something and warn them about this ''attack'' I'd also get some type of blunt object like a baseball bat and just keep it near you at all times if you are that worried. Make sure all the doors are locked and don't open the door to anyone unless you know them.

Another idea would to be maybe look around the surrounding areas to your house. Like the street, see if you notice any cars that you haven't seen before hanging around and if there's any people acting odd.

Why the colours and the size changes, jesus f*ck.

But yeah, being told by a fortune teller that you're going to get robbed is hardly a serious problem. Let us know how that goes, though. icon14.gif. I was told by a fortune teller about a year ago that I too was going to become a rich man, I have yet to be rich. sad.gif

POm4xuo.png

Hey guys, what's wrong with you people ? No offence, but what if the 6 men really rob Gerry ? Personally I don't believe in fortune tellers, but I believe in unbelivable. It's 50/50 possibility that they rob him. It's like anyone of us.

I am sorry Gerry, I don't really have any advices. You never done any martial arts ?

Narcis_speed6
You never done any martial arts ?

That really helps when are 6 guys (probably armed) confused.gif

Hey guys, what's wrong with you people ? No offence, but what if the 6 men really rob Gerry ? Personally I don't believe in fortune tellers, but I believe in unbelivable. It's 50/50 possibility that they rob him. It's like anyone of us.

If you mean there's a 50% chance he gets robbed because there are only two possible outcomes (i.e. he either gets robbed or he doesn't) please stop talking. Maths does not work that way.

That's like saying there's a 50% chance of me sprouting wings and laying golden eggs today, because I either will or I won't.

user posted image

You never done any martial arts ?

That really helps when are 6 guys (probably armed) confused.gif

Yes, but it can somehow help, even if they are armed.

Let's just hope that the fortune teller gone too far this time.

If you mean there's a 50% chance he gets robbed because there are only two possible outcomes (i.e. he either gets robbed or he doesn't) please stop talking. Maths does not work that way.

That's like saying there's a 50% chance of me sprouting wings and laying golden eggs today, because I either will or I won't.

Well, I suck in maths anyway but that's how the things work.

Edited by Notna

Chinatown Wars

Put bear traps around the house for the next time the fortune teller tells you that you're going to get mauled by a bear

But try putting up barbed wire! Every time people pass by they'll mention your house as the crazy house!

Are you seriously asking forum help on how to protect your house?

I think you should just pile up all your valuables on the floor or in your case get your nanny to do it. Then have her tie you up on a chair and leave. Not much you can do against six people anyway so might as well let them have your stuff. And for added appeasement of the criminals you should tell your nanny to stay, take her clothes off and spread eagle behind the front door.

Edited by Toke

Put bear traps around the house for the next time the fortune teller tells you that you're going to get mauled by a bear

But try putting up barbed wire! Every time people pass by they'll mention your house as the crazy house!

Are you seriously asking forum help on how to protect your house?

Yeah, just buy a bugler alarm or something. Or just buy a machine gun and when they come in, say: "Say Hello To My Little Friend!" (I am sorry for this joke) Anyway, I also don't believe in fortune tellers unless it is one send by God.

being america dont you just sue the fortune teller for causing emotional distress or something?

In actual fact it wouldn't surprise me if the fortune teller took your mums purse found out where she lived and sends the thugs round to break in while shes at the fortune tellers! do your neighbors use this fortune teller as well?

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

just buy a bugler alarm or something. .

Mmmm...bugler....

To prevent house burglary, just lock the doors/windows properly. It's that simple.