1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

LoneWolfATL
  • Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SimsDaniel916

• PhillBellic

• Officer620

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look what I found!  

So i've been playing abit with the Vapid Stanier and i tried something new...  

Now that the new trailer has been released you can see that the cop cars have not changed one bit from GTA IV, well, I take that back, they have new gay light bars and are a different color. They stil

Does anyone know why I wouldn't have seen any police cars patrolling (except when in pursuit with NPC) or a number of different cars including the Range Rover (forget the name, just Huntley)... not one of them have I seen.

I don't know. I've seen gameplay on the highway going towards Blaine County and have seen Blaine County cruisers patrolling. Have you been around that area?

Link to the guide. Fib vehicles are in it. They said the guide doesn't have all of the vehicles in it.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-bradygames-game-guide-all-vehicles-weapons-map.984641/

well he is missing page 36 that has most of the police vehicles on it.

this FBI vehicles look really mint, need someone to get pics or video of it ASAP

So glad that the FIB has two vehicles which is something that I have been hoping for since trailer one. Although, the FIB Baffalo looks 100% copy + paste from GTA IV. Looks like it even has the same crappy LED's.

Now, now, now. Let's not jump to conclusions. What they likely did with the FBI Buffalo is make it have the same thing as the Police Buffalo, made it black sans lightbar. It will probably have all the same LEDs on it (LED above the rear view mirror, rear decklights, flashers in the taillights, etc.) And they are obviously going to have the updated LED effects for them, unlike the sh*t effects in IV.

I've seen leaked gameplay videos and seen the cops patrolling, so that's not an issue. What is an issue tho, is the lack of the new generation of the Buffalo's. Anybody seen any new gen Buffalo cruisers?

The 'new generation of the Buffalo', from what I have seen, is only Franklin's Buffalo. It has the updated sides and rear. It is very interesting to see that the Buffalo cruisers aren't being seen yet. In EFLC, the Buffalo cruisers were only seen in MP. Maybe they are only in GTA:O?

I swear to God, I've been playing this game for hours now and haven't seen one cop patrolling. Maybe something wrong on my end?

You make an interesting point. I haven't seen any police patrolling in any streams that I have been watching either. The only time they are seen are in random events such as cop chases and shootouts.

I've seen leaked gameplay videos and seen the cops patrolling, so that's not an issue. What is an issue tho, is the lack of the new generation of the Buffalo's. Anybody seen any new gen Buffalo cruisers?

All law enforcement Baffalos including the FIB one are the same model from IV Copy & Pasted. :/

That's a bummer. I was sure they were gonna have new gen Buffalo cruisers before the leaks. I mean, they already have them in the game. I wonder why they didn't make any cruisers.

@SimsDaniel916

I don't see the Vapid cruiser, so that can't be all of the vehicles.

It is interesting to note that the Vapid Interceptor and the two variants of the Vapid Cruiser (LED and rotator lightbar) are listed under the same name ingame, Police Cruiser, Emergency.

Does anyone know why I wouldn't have seen any police cars patrolling (except when in pursuit with NPC) or a number of different cars including the Range Rover (forget the name, just Huntley)... not one of them have I seen.

I don't know. I've seen gameplay on the highway going towards Blaine County and have seen Blaine County cruisers patrolling. Have you been around that area?

So Blaine County has it's own Sheriff's Office? :D

I think they do, I seen something like that on one of the back of the cars.

Anyone have any idea as to how to get FIB car details? I keep getting killed - very very skilled :S

I think they do, I seen something like that on one of the back of the cars.

Anyone have any idea as to how to get FIB car details? I keep getting killed - very very skilled :S

The FIB appears at 4 stars. Have you tried barricading yourself in an enterable interior and holding them off? After you hold them off for awhile, exit the building when there is a lull in the shootout and see if there are any FIB cars.

Ok guys - breaking: I've just being doing the missions and you know the random police chases that take place? You may now be able to assist with these. The little dialogue boxes now say "Various events unfold across SA daily. These events will become blipped on the Radar when nearby. Flashing blue and red blips indicate situations round San Andreas that you can choose to help with"

• Like 1

Yes! Wait, you actually have the game and you're asking me questions? lol.

lizardman563

So glad that the FIB has two vehicles which is something that I have been hoping for since trailer one. Although, the FIB Baffalo looks 100% copy + paste from GTA IV. Looks like it even has the same crappy LED's.

Now, now, now. Let's not jump to conclusions. What they likely did with the FBI Buffalo is make it have the same thing as the Police Buffalo, made it black sans lightbar. It will probably have all the same LEDs on it (LED above the rear view mirror, rear decklights, flashers in the taillights, etc.) And they are obviously going to have the updated LED effects for them, unlike the sh*t effects in IV.

The 'new generation of the Buffalo', from what I have seen, is only Franklin's Buffalo. It has the updated sides and rear. It is very interesting to see that the Buffalo cruisers aren't being seen yet. In EFLC, the Buffalo cruisers were only seen in MP. Maybe they are only in GTA:O?

I swear to God, I've been playing this game for hours now and haven't seen one cop patrolling. Maybe something wrong on my end?

You make an interesting point. I haven't seen any police patrolling in any streams that I have been watching either. The only time they are seen are in random events such as cop chases and shootouts.

All law enforcement Baffalos including the FIB one are the same model from IV Copy & Pasted. :/

That's a bummer. I was sure they were gonna have new gen Buffalo cruisers before the leaks. I mean, they already have them in the game. I wonder why they didn't make any cruisers.

@SimsDaniel916

I don't see the Vapid cruiser, so that can't be all of the vehicles.

It is interesting to note that the Vapid Interceptor and the two variants of the Vapid Cruiser (LED and rotator lightbar) are listed under the same name ingame, Police Cruiser, Emergency.

With regards to the Buffalo, in one of the trailers ( I think it was Franklin's) an Orange next-gen Buffalo can be seen parked in a parking lot, and in one of the gameplay videos from EnragedCinema, I saw one parked out in Blaine County on some dirt road.

SimsDaniel916

UP doesn't have the game...

oops, I got him confused with jdowling.

But I want to make it clear; I'm more than thrilled with the updated law enforcement aspect of the game. I don't want to come off disappointed.

Edited by CallTheCoroner

I shot around 30 people and actually had to call 911 myself to get them to respond.

Would anyone think that the ability to get access to these cars could come later in the game? Like I haven't seen any female cops yet either

Thats what I'm thinking as well. Try getting farther in the game and see if you notice anything. If not then maybe thats all for the Online?

CallTheCoroner, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:10 PM, said:

SimsDaniel916, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:07 PM, said:

CallTheCoroner, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:05 PM, said:

UP9390, on 14 Sept 2013 - 7:54 PM, said:

CallTheCoroner, on 14 Sept 2013 - 7:34 PM, said:

jdowning, on 14 Sept 2013 - 7:32 PM, said:

But I want to make it clear; I'm more than thrilled with the updated law enforcement aspect of the game. I don't want to come off disappointed.

Yeah I don't have it yet, are the Blaine County cruisers identical to the LSSD Cruisers except with the Blaine County lettering, or is it an entirely different paint scheme? Off topic question: How long will it take for shipping for preorders from Rockstar Warehouse? Also who uses the Unmarked Vapid Cruiser, just the LSPD?

• Like 1

sorry about sound etc.. better be quick before R* takes it down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5jKJmaLmGY&feature=youtu.be

WHY ARE THEY RIDING ON THE TAILBOARD?!

THAT WAS OUTLAWED IN LIKE THE 60'S.

yeah that is stupid. the back seat of the engine is probably empty and they have the 2 fire fighters riding on the tailboard instead.. how stupid..

yeah that is stupid. the back seat of the engine is probably empty and they have the 2 fire fighters riding on the tailboard instead.. how stupid..

With no helmets on, and they're wearing SCBA? In GTA IV they had it right by placing them all in thR engine but with no helmets on which I hoped they correct for V. Looks like not as they only wear them in firehalls...

CallTheCoroner, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:10 PM, said:

SimsDaniel916, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:07 PM, said:

CallTheCoroner, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:05 PM, said:

UP9390, on 14 Sept 2013 - 7:54 PM, said:

CallTheCoroner, on 14 Sept 2013 - 7:34 PM, said:

jdowning, on 14 Sept 2013 - 7:32 PM, said:

Yeah I don't have it yet, are the Blaine County cruisers identical to the LSSD Cruisers except with the Blaine County lettering, or is it an entirely different paint scheme? Off topic question: How long will it take for shipping for preorders from Rockstar Warehouse? Also who uses the Unmarked Vapid Cruiser, just the LSPD?

Totally different paint scheme. The Blaine County cruisers are all white.

xIIxFLAMERxIIx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5jKJmaLmGY&feature=youtu.be

Yeah I agree. they should have put that in IV, It probably would have feeled better and made it seem more like NY.

The fire department is such a clusterf**k. The only thing that they did a good job with was the LSFD ambulance.

But godd**n, I was never expecting this.

• Like 1
xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The fire department is such a clusterf**k. The only thing that they did a good job with was the LSFD ambulance.

What do you mean? Is the engine the only Firetruck in the game? I hope not sh*t

• Like 1

jdowning, do they at least actually fight fire? Like car fires or patches of grass that you light up with the jerry can?

Could you try that?

I'm pretty sure if you have a fire station big enough to house 6 vehicles and all 3 vehicles in the station are the same vehicle; Yes, that's the only fire apparatus in the game.

• Like 1
xIIxFLAMERxIIx

I'm pretty sure if you have a fire station big enough to house 6 vehicles and all 3 vehicles in the station are the same vehicle; Yes, that's the only fire apparatus in the game.

god damnit.

Lets not forget that there are going to updates and plenty of DLC guys. I mean seriously.