INCEST CONFIRMED

GuantanamoObama

GuantanamoObama

Well, Rockstar has confirmed that you can commit incest with your family as the the middle aged guy. Kind of weird.

Well, Rockstar has confirmed that you can commit incest with your family as the the middle aged guy. Kind of weird.

Yes... finally, that's what i have always wanted from a GTA game is incest.

GTFO moron

Finally. Don't know why they didn't release a statement with the trailer confirming this. They knew everyone would be wondering.

LOL What are you the pope? Out of here....

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

um when you say stuff like this, you need to provide links. Rockstar NEVER said that.

First of all its not confirmed the who the player is yet.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

LOL What are you the pope? Out of here....

Does the pope sh*t in the woods?

hahah We dont know what goes on in the vatican. I hear he sleeps with nuns lol

Hello. I am one of the last grove street warriors alive and on the streets. I've seen all my homies get locked up for life and I saw my closest homies get layed out. Grove for life

I can't believe how long this topic is going

Everyone complaining about incest needs to shut the hell up. Gameplay and graphics have evolved enough so that we can finally do this kind of thing in a video game, and people just complain because it's not classic GTA. Get over it, move with the times.

Bravo.

i got nothing to do in my life so ill rage BS on a FORUM all day see if ppl notice just how derr derrr i realy am .GTFO.omg gethelp seek mental advice get a job get a dog .I would say more but ur not worth it.Srry every 1 but i cant atand it ... orly.giforly.giforly.gif

CryptReaperDorian

While this post might not be helping, I think it's safe to end the thread here.

Also, a note to the mods and admins. GTAForums has erupted recently, and it might be a wise idea to try to expand the moderating team (this thread proves it). I know that there are plenty of regulars here that deserve such a position.

Did I miss something? I'm not even sure how this guy got the idea of incest from the trailer at all...

An explosion on GTAForums also means an explosion of idiots.

How ironic is that? confused.gif

Happens every new gta game......more kids

- [- No Fear. No Limits. No Equal. -] -

- [- Ride For Life -] -

Digging deep. It's not just an expression that's thrown around the locker room at halftime. It's a way of life. A daily code that drives a champions existence. It's not always glamorous. It's not always blue skies and sunny days, and its certainly not always welcome. But love it or hate it, to become a true champion take pure, unrestricted commitment.

An explosion on GTAForums also means an explosion of idiots.

How ironic is that? confused.gif

It is not ironic, it is tragic. The worst thing is that I think there are also some adults among the idiotic kids.