Facts Proving Its The Whole San Andreas

DragonVsMonkey

DragonVsMonkey

First of all you wouldn't see the entire San Andreas in the first trailer, its a dumb way to reveal the location. If you take a look at the first trailer for GTA:SA it only shows Los Santos

The Mountains, which are seen in San Fierro

user posted image

The Bridge, which connects Los Santos to San Fierro and Las Venturas

user posted image

If the planes are flyable why would they put them in just one city?

Most likely its because the game is so big, it would be ideal to use a plane/jet instead of being stuck on the ground.

Just a thought but if that old man is Tommy V and he is playable doesn't that mean he can't swim?

JUST STATING FACTS HERE!!!

• Like 1

No offense, but I believe that the bridge is the one that connects LS to it's port, rather than to another city.

by the way, i agree, and remember...

THE GTA SA TRAILER 1 ONLY SHOWED LOS SANTOS AND HAD NO HINT AT ANOTHER CITY!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

they did say 5 guys 5 cities 5 location

And from this trailer I have seen just about 5 people

Also the guy in the picture with the gta Ski kind off looks like he out in the Bay Area

maybe Vegas(Ventures),LA(Los Santos),SF(San ferrio),Oakland(?), and San Diego.

Halo_Override

The mountain pic could be a park or wooded area on the edge of Los Santos. The bridge has already been pretty convincingly debunked.

No hard evidence.

I-5 does not go to San Francisco, it goes through the central valley. CA-1 and US-101 go from SF to LA.

Harwood Butch3r

It looks to me the bridge is connected to a port/industrial area? Atm I'm not really sure. I do have a feeling if it doesn't have SF and LV near by the surrounding countryside will probably be massive.

Who knows. They may make the state scaled more realistically instead of having the cities so close. It may be San Andreas state with Los Santos as the main city and a heap of rural towns etc on the outskirts.

The most obvious one to me would be the number plates saying San Andreas. If the game were just Los Santos, why in the hell would they even bother having that on there? In the original San Andreas each city actually had it's own different numberplates when there was a whole state to cross, so why would they bother to do the complete opposite now?

DragonVsMonkey
It looks to me the bridge is connected to a port/industrial area? Atm I'm not really sure. I do have a feeling if it doesn't have SF and LV near by the surrounding countryside will probably be massive.

Who knows. They may make the state scaled more realistically instead of having the cities so close. It may be San Andreas state with Los Santos as the main city and a heap of rural towns etc on the outskirts.

You're absolutely right that would explain the rural-like fields

DragonVsMonkey
The mountain pic could be a park or wooded area on the edge of Los Santos. The bridge has already been pretty convincingly debunked.

No hard evidence.

Please explain to me the Planes or Jet, if GTA IV had planes it would make the map seem small.

No hard evidence.

Please explain to me the Planes or Jet, if GTA IV had planes it would make the map seem small.

Vice city was amazingly small too, yet it had planes.

I don't see any problem with that. And BTW it seems like there's gonna lots of territory to roam at.

RedDragonsBOOM

Those mountains actually look like the mountain range on the border of los angeles in Angeles national park, and that bridge more like the one in the Long Beach port, not the Bay Bridge in San Francisco.

DragonVsMonkey

No hard evidence.

Vice city was amazingly small too, yet it had planes.

I don't see any problem with that. And BTW it seems like there's gonna lots of territory to roam at.

Vice City only had one type of Planes the Dodo, which is the nearly the harded plane to get off the ground.

Prisonermonkeys
First of all you wouldn't see the entire San Andreas in the first trailer, its a dumb way to reveal the location. If you take a look at the first trailer for GTA:SA it only shows Los Santos

Your entire argument is invalidated if Rockstar have completely reimagined Los Santos from the ground up.

Those mountains actually look like the mountain range on the border of los angeles in Angeles national park, and that bridge more like the one in the Long Beach port, not the Bay Bridge in San Francisco.

They do look like the san gabriel mountains but there are absolutely no redwood trees in those mountains or anywhere in southern california. But i agree about the bridge being from long beach

DragonVsMonkey

San Andreas wasn't made to actually be California it is based on it, with that being said you can't necessarily go off the way Los Angeles is structured.

This one picture can answer a lot of questions

user posted image

Also 5 guys 5 cities 5 locations is the biggest hint we have.

DragonVsMonkey

Your entire argument is invalidated if Rockstar have completely reimagined Los Santos from the ground up.

But it still is Los Santos, just one city!!!!!

DragonVsMonkey

U know what I bet Money or whatever u wanna do that it is the Full San Andreas ANYONE!!!!!!

russianbadboylb

I also wanted to add that the trailer not only had a plane but also a fighter jet that was going by pretty fast. Vice City was small yes, but the planes were slow.

user posted image

Honestly I would rather have a huge Los Angeles county than having three different counties as they did previously, like I would not mind having LA and all the other little cities around it, such as Long Beach, Santa Monica ect. Then some rural areas like the Angles national forest and everything in between. Then some desert areas around the valley, and some areas behind chino hills.

user posted image

Can someone someone show me the source of where it says V will feature 5 locations and 5 characters?? I'm really interested in seeing this..

Guys, look at this: http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads...ame-worlds2.jpg

Why do some people say it's impossible to have a bigger San Andreas?? Featuring the 3 cities and the countryside

why people keep quoting that sh*t? I don't know who did that comparison (probably a Just Cause 2 dev biggrin.gif ) but it`s all wrong-.

Why wrong?? It also shows that there are even bigger maps than Just Cause 2, so it's not a fanboy/dev

the part in the trailer where it shows the big windmills in the desert...those are the windmills out by palm springs in the california desert.

desert could mean a road to las venturas the desert city