Vehicle damage!

nnab1

In all the GTA games, even the first, there has ALWAYS been the element of vehicle destruction, and more potient, deformation. Most notably, the type we all saw in GTA 4. Now i know it is too early to tell, but it seems there was no apparent deformation in the sports car when the cop cruiser clipped the left tail. Thoughts anyone?

ALSO. The destruction/deformation in the choppers was awesome, the physics were provided to make it so that EVERY RPG hit a heli took, would cause a different result, instant explosion, tail coming off, spinning out, or even the main rotor destroying resulting in a cataclysmic crash. What do you expect to see in GTA5?

AND, what do you think we will see in the planes?

Imagine being in multiplayer, on a rooftop, when an enemy screams past with a harrier, in anticipation you aim your RPG for its next loop around, BAM! A direct hit, the wing is blown to SH*T as the plane goes spinning into the busy street below, destroying all cars in its wake and mauling hundreds in its halt, where it explodes into a satisfying, and charring fireball. Mission accomplished gentleman.

CryptReaperDorian

This is the one thing I'm concerned about. I couldn't see dynamic vehicle damage in the trailer, but that's probably due to it being a brief shot along with the amount of smoke. R* would be stupid if they don't include it, and it's possible that it hasn't been implemented into GTA V yet. Everybody loved the vehicle damage physics that were in GTA IV!

BOOOYAHH!!!!!!

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

ALSO. The destruction/deformation in the choppers was awesome, the physics were provided to make it so that EVERY RPG hit a heli took, would cause a different result, instant explosion, tail coming off, spinning out, or even the main rotor destroying resulting in a cataclysmic crash. What do you expect to see in GTA5?

Imagine being in multiplayer, on a rooftop, when an enemy screams past with a harrier, in anticipation you aim your RPG for its next loop around, BAM! A direct hit, the wing is blown to SH*T as the plane goes spinning into the busy street below, destroying all cars in its wake and mauling hundreds in its halt, where it explodes into a satisfying, and charring fireball. Mission accomplished gentleman.

Battlefield much?

user posted image

This is the one thing I'm concerned about. I couldn't see dynamic vehicle damage in the trailer, but that's probably due to it being a brief shot along with the amount of smoke. R* would be stupid if they don't include it, and it's possible that it hasn't been implemented into GTA V yet. Everybody loved the vehicle damage physics that were in GTA IV!

exactally! the three most satisfying things about gta4: shooting people and watch them react, jumping out of stuff/falling off stuff, and beating the sh*tT out of your vehicle

ITS THE THIRD THING ON THE LIST!

BADDDDD decision if they took it out.

I'm very curious to see what will happen planes.

Battlefield much?

actually xD I have not played battlefield 2 OR 3 (those are the ones with planes?) anyway, i was just stating what would be awesome to see!

I didn't... They need to make vehicle damage better. Think of the Burnout series. I could be going full speed in a sports car and slam into a brick building and my car only got a dent, and I could drive off....

I just hope planes don't explode into nothingness when you crash.

that REALLYY pisses me off in games icon13.gif