Bigfoot

Gtaman_92

Since gta v will no doubt have a forest, do you want rockstar too add bigfoot as a possible easter egg to the game?

I really hope there is strong rumours pointing to bigfoot, ufo's cults etc, but never to be found. The chase is better than catch.

YES.

Bigfoot scared the sh*t out of me in RDR.

There's something chilling about seeing someone running away in the distance then realizing from their disproportionate limbs and awkward gait that it's something other than human.

I really hope there is strong rumours pointing to bigfoot, ufo's cults etc, but never to be found. The chase is better than catch.

This!

Impossible. They were all killed to extinction back in 1911 by some crazed gunslinger.

Impossible. They were all killed to extinction back in 1911 by some crazed gunslinger.

This would be a fantastic reference if they included it. It does appear that Bigfoot is on the cop car in the trailer, but that might be the only place anyone finds him. I'm sure we will see a TON of Easter eggs like that though.

spiderman3000

This would be a fantastic reference if they included it. It does appear that Bigfoot is on the cop car in the trailer, but that might be the only place anyone finds him. I'm sure we will see a TON of Easter eggs like that though.

I dont see big foot in the trailer anywhere dozingoff.gif

Fantastic reference, but did he not leave one after it spoke to him? Who knows how long bigfoots (or should that be bigfeet) live?

About the cop car image, how the f*ck do you guys notice that?

be good if Rockstar pokes fun at the old GTA San Andreas myths

people swore they saw bigfoot in trailers in sreen shots in game even hahaha. it was hilarious what some people came up with to prove bigfoot existed in GTA:SA

On a side note in one of the vary first trailers for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas there was rumors of a mystery dog appearing in a beach scene.

guess what Rockstar made sure we noticed this time around in the beach scene right at the start of the trailer for GTA V...... yep a DOG!!!

This makes me think Bigfoot will appear in some form, even if it's a poster of Bigfoot with some mocking words from Rockstar

Fantastic reference, but did he not leave one after it spoke to him? Who knows how long bigfoots (or should that be bigfeet) live?

About the cop car image, how the f*ck do you guys notice that?

You have the choice to leave it alive or put it out of it's misery.

But eventually, you will see some zombies eat him if you leave him alive so yeeaaah.

On a side note in one of the vary first trailers for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas there was rumors of a mystery dog appearing in a beach scene.

guess what Rockstar made sure we noticed this time around in the beach scene right at the start of the trailer for GTA V...... yep a DOG!!!

This makes me think Bigfoot will appear in some form, even if it's a poster of Bigfoot with some mocking words from Rockstar

Yeah I remember that, people were speculating like crazy about there being a dog in SA. I never thought to make a connection between that and the dog on the beach in V's trailer though. Very good of you to spot that though and good point. smile.gif

I really hope there is strong rumours pointing to bigfoot, ufo's cults etc, but never to be found.  The chase is better than catch.

And I agree with this. I'd rather see references of Bigfoot or locals speaking of Bigfoot sightings, but never actually seeing it. Actually seeing one in game would be very anticlimactic to me.

thestoneman420

If there was one, I'd expect an Achievement/Trophy that references RDR. Infact I hope for many-a RDR eggs and shout-backs. Needs a revolver achievement called "The REAL John Marston" or something like that.

On-topic: Yeah, bigfoot on police car door (as far as I can make out). If so, I enjoy that little nod to the myth.

user posted image

This would be the best refrence ever.

Though it's like another poster said, the chase is better than the hunt. I mean all the time I spent when people still thought Big Foot was in SA was some of the most fun I've had in a game, yeah I didn't find it, but all those spooky nights in rain storms in Red County late and night was worth it in so many ways.