Police Motorcycles

GuantanamoObama

Rockstar20124

I hope so too. And they better have music radio as well. It's so boring doing Vigilante missions in GTA IV without any music. Usually I drive to a crime scene and then spawn another vehicle whether it be a sports car or helicopter just to kill criminals with great music on tounge.gif It's really strange you can't change to music channels in police vehicles in single player but in multiplayer you can suicidal.gif Also, TBOGT does have a police motorbike, but only in multiplayer suicidal.gif

Sargent Slaughter

Hopefully they will make a return. There must have been a reason for them not being included in IV though.

Hopefully the cops will be less frequent too and they won't appear randomly when you have a wanted level and are just about to escape the search area.

Also hopefully they won't just happen to be half way up a mountain like in SA. That was very stupid.. You drive up a mountain or hill with no roads near by and there just happens to be police up there.

Realistic response times and locations for police, as well as patrol bikes and less on foot

Hopefully they will make a return. There must have been a reason for them not being included in IV though.

Because they don't use bike cops in New York City. It's something that only really happens in California.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yes, we will see them. I damn near guarantee it.

twang629.gif

Because they don't use bike cops in New York City. It's something that only really happens in California.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yes, we will see them. I damn near guarantee it.

They do use police bikes in NYC? mad.gif

I don't want to sound like a wannabe mod, but there is a wishlist topic, you know?

Wannabe Mod, Wannabe Mod!!

I jest.

OT: I would like to see them return. It adds to the variety of police in the game and will, as stated above, make police chases more fun.

I think we'll see them since they were added to the Ballad of Gay Tony multiplayer, plus they were in the original SA. And by the looks of things R* are making sure almost everything from that game makes a return!

Wow, I totally forgot they existed.

Did they actually chase you in SA?

Hope they are back, would be nice!

They do use police bikes in NYC? mad.gif

If they do, they are rare. I don't recall seeing any police bike when I visited NY, plenty of police cars but no bikes.

Yeah they chased you, as long as you had a wanted level and there was one nearby. They were mostly found on the freeways and in Los Santos downtown areas. And they were awesome fun to drive.

100% chance they will be back.

Rockstar has paid homage to Terminator 2 once, probably they will pay twice. We can expect the police bikers to be back.

Snake Without a Tongue

Yeah, I liked 'em, too.

On the subject of cops, was that really a picture of bigfoot on the cop car decal?

Yeah, I liked 'em, too.

On the subject of cops, was that really a picture of bigfoot on the cop car decal?

Yeah I think it is. The LCPD logo in IV also featured funny stuff like that, I remember a donut and a cup of coffee, and two policemen brutalizing a pedestrian.

Yeah they chased you, as long as you had a wanted level and there was one nearby. They were mostly found on the freeways and in Los Santos downtown areas. And they were awesome fun to drive.

Hehe, well it was a long time since I played SA,

And they werent in IV, that's probably why.

But yea, there actually was one in TBOGT (although rare if I'm not mistaken - eve in MP)

Patrick McReary

Maybe you shouldn't make such ignorant posts. NYPD HWY Bureau uses motorcycles all the time.

And you can't guarantee anything.

The_Mario_Man

Why would you have California without CHiPs? I'm pretty sure they'll have bikes.

Although mounted police would kick ass too. I believe there's a few mounted units in Southern California.