GTA 5 developers contact info request

BorisVorontsov

BorisVorontsov

Hello

If anybody could help to get contact information of gta 5 developers, top managers of the project or someone like that, PM me please (to send e-mails to known addresses is bad idea imho). I want to help improve the game graphics before it release.

Hello

If anybody could help to get contact information of gta 5 developers, top managers of the project or someone like that, PM me please (to send e-mails to known addresses is bad idea imho). I want to help improve the game graphics before it release.

#1 - how is you sending emails going to help improve the games graphics?

#2 - the graphics looks SICK to me.

Hello

I wish you good tidings on your quest, Sir Knight.

Hello

They probably know you already.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

Well someone certainly thinks highly of themselves don't they...

I think he's earned the right with the success of his ENB modifications. Good luck Boris, visit rockstargames.com and look in the jobs/contact information section. The game looks amazing already IMO, but of course things could improve. I wonder what it'll look like on PC, we'll see.

I think he's earned the right with the success of his ENB modifications. Good luck Boris, visit rockstargames.com and look in the jobs/contact information section. The game looks amazing already IMO, but of course things could improve. I wonder what it'll look like on PC, we'll see.

the OP of this made some ENB graphics mods?.......

ahh i seeeeeeeee. i support your quest then my friend.

Consider me silenced...They should have contacted you in the first place lol.

What is OP's mom contact information? I want to tell her what kind of failure she put into this world.

Okay, that may've been rude, but you don't deserve any more when you create this kind of topic.

HOLY sh*t, IT'S THE BORIS?! I take that back. sad.gif