Situation were in at the start of the game?

niko-in-gta5-LA

niko-in-gta5-LA

In the trailer i got the feeling the main man isnt going to start from the bottom of the barrell.

Your thoughts on how this could play out?

Edited by niko-in-gta5-LA

Well prove me If im wrong, but in the trailer he mentioned about buying a big house so we may start from the top? I'll get back to this topic when I get more ideas.

He's not starting from the bottom of the barrel - he's been living in crime in the past, somewhere like LC, and he's moving to Los Santos for a new change, but either the past is haunting him or he just wants that one last jackpot before quitting for good.

At the end of the day, as awesome as Rockstar's plots are, they usually follow some kind of a classic pattern in plot writing.

8wjrzl.png

In the trailer i got the feeling the main man is going to start from the bottom of the barrell.

Your thoughts on how this could play out?

Well he did say he was wanted to retire.. So I doubt it's a bottom of the barrel situation right from the start. But could see the character hitting rock bottom before climbing back to the top.

sorry that ment to say isnt going to start from the bottom......

Oh.

Well, in that case. I agree.

8wjrzl.png

He's not starting from the bottom of the barrel - he's been living in crime in the past, somewhere like LC, and he's moving to Los Santos for a new change, but either the past is haunting him or he just wants that one last jackpot before quitting for good.

At the end of the day, as awesome as Rockstar's plots are, they usually follow some kind of a classic pattern in plot writing.

I could not agree more

You'll start in a over the top situation, and maybe later you'll be on the bottom... you'll have debts the Mafia is cooming after you, he lose his family... (maybe the wife will divorce and you'll know nothing about the kids that he was talking on the trailer) all those kind of things, you know, and later you'll be on the top again

RandomFishPerson

I think it will be a generic game beggining. You start at the top but something happens and you lose it all. The rest of the game is based of revenge and re building an empire.

niko-in-gta5-LA

heres my thoughts.........

Im thinking hes made some serious dollar back whereer he came from, hoping to start a new life in los santos ( the quiet life)lol

Thats what we got from the trailer- maybe a shady character from his past turns up in los santos, and persuades our man to go and one last job or something along them lines. this could lead to him losing everything... prison maybe. and then oly rockstar knows the rest lol

Transporter™

GTA V.

Start new game.

Mission: Pick up David and Lucy from the school.

The f*ck.

I reckon You start off rich.

But like GTA SA no shops will be open nor any houses.

Then you gamble it all away OR someone kidnaps you and you are in a new town with no money or home.

I think it when says "I moved here because it's nice and I wanted to start a family and leave the life of crime, but you know how it is" means "I moved here because it's nice and I wanted to start a family, but then something bad ruined those plans and now I am back into the old life of crime."

So I think whoever he is, he IS starting at the bottom of the barrel, that is why he is seen driving and kicking the door in wearing the exterminator disguise. He's doing someone else's dirty work because he's starting at the bottom again, liek every GTA game.

GTA V.

Start new game.

Mission: Pick up David and Lucy from the school.

The f*ck.

Oh but in GTA IV you were fine with

Mission: Help some crackhead you don't know find a huge crack rock for some reason

???

Anyway it's saying he DOESN'T have kids, It's saying he WANTED to have a family and kids but "you know how it is" meaning it didn't work out for him.

At the start everything will be awesome, then it'll all go to sh*t and we'll have to get everything back, then we'll have everything back plus a bit more and be king.