All hope is lost

guib

This topic should suit your needs: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=475028

To answer your question: no. I have been in situations when my best friend openly admitted that he didn't care about some of the things I said, but there's always my family who is there for me.

If you have any problems, try to stop thinking about them, live in the present time and you will feel a lot better.

DestaliusDark

If you think that , stop thinking it.

If on the internet nobody cares about you. Don't care about them,they are just strangers behinde a screen talking to you (just like me i guess )

But remember , your friends , parents ect. everyone you know in real life cares about you so much.

your parents can give you that feeling sometimes, but still they care so much for you (exept if they hit you ect. you should go see childprotection then...)

They couldnt forgive their selfs if you died . Sometimes it may seem no one cares about you , but they all do , very much. Even poeple you know around the internet.

So , some poeple wont agree on what i just said .

And i repeat , don't you end live just because your having a bad day...ok?

This topic should suit your needs: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=475028

To answer your question: no. I have been in situations when my best friend openly admitted that he didn't care about some of the things I said, but there's always my family who is there for me.

If you have any problems, try to stop thinking about them, live in the present time and you will feel a lot better.

I have family too, so that is at least one thing.

I got no friends at all, I never go out (because nobody asks...), never kissed a girl, and everybody around me are taking jobs, which I also want, but I am to afraid to have a interview.

I hate the fact that I am a dude with no talents which never won anything in my life.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Anyway, I am in this endless circle where I just get up, go to school, go home, go sleep.

DestaliusDark

I never kissed a girl before neither.

Are there any things you really like to do? Are there any things that you think : hey this is pretty good?

I never won nothing in my life either. I never got asked out before either. But still im not depressed.

And that circle is whit me to, i dont really care about it , i just think about what i can do when im 20 , i always dream about going to live in canada .

ect.So never lose hope i guess

But i guess it depends on how old you are...(edited)

Edited by DestaliusDark

Are there any things you really like to do? Are there any things that you think : hey this is pretty good?

No, I am not good at anything, I am talent less. I tryed much sports, didn't was good in anything, I was trying to play a instrument, didn't work... First I was good at school, but now at my new school it sucks and I am not good at anything...

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Anyway, I am in this endless circle where I just get up, go to school, go home, go sleep.

Replace school with work and that's life for most people.

Don't worry so much about it.

The only thing what I am doing in my vacations and in my free time is watching "Friends"

BECAUSE I AM TO DAMN PATHETIC TO HAVE OWN FRIENDS!

DestaliusDark

Just reminds me of how i was a year ago.

I always thought , why am i not as sprotive as those other guys , why cant i play guiter like the others guys , why wont girls fall for me ? Why are they better in math then me?

But then i realized that they only where so stupid , to not be theirselfs , and act as stupid skaterboys who thought they where awesome.

And who cares you dont have talents , (im sure you have some) your only 16 , what do you worry about?

Go have a trip whit your parents or spend time whit someone you like. You dont need something special, try to have fun...

edit : guib:BECAUSE I AM TO DAMN PATHETIC TO HAVE OWN FRIENDS!

Have you ever thinked about , talking to kids, trying to meet new kids?

Personal i hate these active kids around my home but try finding someone like you , to have fun whit , even if it is on the web .

Read this and then read what I'm going to say.

Thing is, man, sometimes life treats you like a little piece of sh*t, piles up weight on your shoulders and weakens the ground below, as if it wanted for you to fall, lose it, and give up.

But it's not like that. It's not life trying to put you down, it's life teaching you that sometimes you need to get up.

'Cause when you do, man, I promise you, it's better. Slowly and painfully life gets back on it's tracks, and after that it only gets better.

Every smile that was too hard to do comes back as a smile twice greater and a smile with twice the reason to be done.

It's hard as f*ck, I admit, to keep believing - I lost my belief, I almost attempted suicide, I tried escaping with drugs and booze, I tried self-harming the pain away, but it was all just to realize that the only way to keep going is try to ignore the pain and turn the tears into laughter and every frown into a smile. I went through the pain and the depression, and I know it's better now. I hated myself and felt like everyone hated me, but it was only to show me that they care.

And this is the most important part - the whole process, the depression and the f*ck-ups I went through, feeling like nobody cared, was only a way life showed me that people do care. The girl that made me feel this way, the friends that didn't give a f*ck about the cuts on my wrists, the parents that failed to realize I was killing myself, they all cared. They tried showing it, but I was just too damn ignorant and self-conscious over my own problems to understand.

This taught me to think that people care, someone always cares. When it feels like nobody cares, that's when they care the most. And you've gotta realize that. Appreciate it and thank your loved ones for that.

And if you feel like you don't have any talents, man - f*ck it. You're perfect, bro, you're amazing. You're the f*cking boss, and people look up to you. That's the way it is, even if it may not feel like that. Thing is, it's true, you're a king, but you just gotta lift that king's spirit within you and live with it.

8wjrzl.png

I have family too, so that is at least one thing.

I got no friends at all, I never go out (because nobody asks...), never kissed a girl, and everybody around me are taking jobs, which I also want, but I am to afraid to have a interview.

I hate the fact that I am a dude with no talents which never won anything in my life.

Man the hell up. I feel awkward in social situations too, never really had a girlfriend, 18 years old and still a virgin. I don't know what I'm going to do next after I finish high school, but I'm trying to stay focused on the present. If you manage to do that you will feel great.

And if you feel like you don't have any talents, man - f*ck it. You're perfect, bro, you're amazing. You're the f*cking boss, and people look up to you. That's the way it is, even if it may not feel like that. Thing is, it's true, you're a king, but you just gotta lift that king's spirit within you and live with it.

Thanks, I got tears in my eyes when I red this. I just don't know how, how I make friends and stuff....

I gotta go to bed now, I am sorry.

I guess everybody has this sort of days . ^^ im glad its fixed now

last post: not fixed, but you know, you and Cheat just said finally what I needed, thanks.

First thing tomorrow after school I will write down some more stuff which is stupid.

But really, you and Cheat said exactly what I needed thank you.

I'm 18 and never had a legit girlfriend or somebody who really liked me. Sure ive done stuff but compared to the other kids, i was nothing. Girls don't fall for me either and i'm the typical nice guy. Thing is you just need patience and things will roll around. And get up and meet the world. Sooner or later 10 years will pass you, and you'll realize "why the f*ck didn't i take action back then?"

So relax....life gets back on track always. no matter what

Do you guys ever have the feeling that "nobody cares" about you?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I just ignore it and move on with my life. Be yourself - don't think about what others think about you. If you do something, and you expect someone to actually pay attention to it, but they actually don't, move on.

DestaliusDark

I guess everybody has this sort of days . ^^ im glad its fixed now

last post: not fixed, but you know, you and Cheat just said finally what I needed, thanks.

First thing tomorrow after school I will write down some more stuff which is stupid.

But really, you and Cheat said exactly what I needed thank you.

Glad to hear i helped you somewhat

Take care bud

Edited by DestaliusDark

I'm not a psychologist, but it sounds like you might be like me and suffer from SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) and regular Depression. Find out if your insurance covers Psychologists.

HirLWl5.gif

dude im the same apart from the never kissed a girl part (thank god for some desperate girl i knew) but i dont really bother telling anyone because i've kinda learned to deal with it

user posted image

As long as my family is there, nothing matters. And they are there.

No hope lost for me

user posted image

Man, I am pretty sure that you're good at something. And for sure, you have someone who cares about you.

Let's talk about it. Well, I've kissed a girl, but that was just like 'before-teenage-experiment', anyways. No girls have falled for me either. This maybe sounds weird cause I am just 12, but I usually had the same feelings and I was depressed. I thought that I wasn't good at anything. I've got the moments that nobody cares. I've gone through any sh*t. But ignore every sh*t this life throws at you, cause you know that you're the best. I hate selfism, but that's what you can think when you feel depressed. At least it worked for me. And now, I have family, friends and I've found my own sport in floorball and filming movies - well, that's not a sport - anyways. Remember, that you are the best. You will get through it. You're strong.

Don't Give Up.

Edited by Notna

Do you guys ever have the feeling that "nobody cares" about you?

Not too many people, but f*** 'em, who needs other people telling you how to live, that is, if they have the wrong example to follow as it is. Just don't rely on people other then those closest, unless you can build any serious friendships. or Significant Others in your life, the rest is not that important. So it's tricky in many regards, sometimes you care more for someone then they do for you. Don't feel so much, and you can't get hurt (Gotta Heart of Stone, You can't Break This Heart of Stone (Rolling Stones taught me every lesson in life))

At least you have a cool signature? So its not all bad.

Seriously though your only 16, soon your life will change before you even know what's happening. Not everyone knows what they want out of life at that age, in a few years you might find something your interested in and you could follow that.

SIG-2.jpg

Seriously though your only 16, soon your life will change before you even know what's happening. Not everyone knows what they want out of life at that age, in a few years you might find something your interested in and you could follow that.

I didn't even make it myself, I am now at school, bored. Don't laugh at me, but the only thing that got me going is this

... btw, some dudes in my class have seen it and are now calling me gay... f*ck them.

I didn't even make it myself, I am now at school, bored. Don't laugh at me, but the only thing that got me going is this

... btw, some dudes in my class have seen it and are now calling me gay... f*ck them.

Don't care about those assholes. It's you who chooses what music you want to listen.

DestaliusDark

The guy's who are calling you gay are obviously stupid kids.

The only music they listen is probably D&B Dupstep Rap ect. And they try to be like these rappers

They think as themselves of perfect kids , while in the meantime their just stupid ignorant kids who think their cool by hanging their pants on their knees.

At school kids are calling me a nerd. I once told them "Woaw man your original you should try something new" they left me alone since then , i also ignore them.

So never react to them in any way at all,but if they keep doing this a teacher or someone else is a solution.

Or just tell them to f*ck off and stop being such a stupid ignorant kid...

I can't really help you though, did you already try telling this to someone you can trust?

If you managed to get through the entirety of school without being called gay by someone, you'd have had a very boring time at school. It happens.

user posted image

...  btw, some dudes in my class have seen it and are now calling me gay... f*ck them.

If you managed to get through the entirety of school without being called gay by someone, you'd have had a very boring time at school. It happens.

Haha, this is true. If you have one good friend that you spend a lot of time with, you're gay. But I gotta admit, those very same people who shoved sh*t in my face for such a long time taught me not to care and ultimately made me appreciate myself more.