Downloadable Content

ArienMC

This is a topic to post your own DLC ideas, and also tell me what you think about mine. I know it's extremely early to be talking about any sort of DLC's but hey, what the hell.

My idea for a DLC is zombies. The zombie DLC in Red Dead Redemption was extremely good, and really well received. Now imagine zombies in a huge city. Thousands of zombies chasing after you, trying to eat you. Think, "The Walking Dead" biggrin.gif. Now even though the zombie DLC for Red Dead Redemption was amazing, a lot of depth could be added by a new environment. So many new ways to kill zombies could be included. Mowing down zombies with a 18 wheeler, fish tailing into them with a sports car, or even just simply gunning them down with a AK-47. Endless possibilitys. Now through in a story. I'm going to leave this up to Rockstar, but it could have a really in depth story, and also a bunch of side missions. Another thing that would be cool is the random event thing that was in Red Dead, but with zombies. This in my opinion would add so much to the game, and would truly make it amazing. And it's not far off to ask for this, since they already have added zombie DLC to another one of there games. Like the idea?

The whole zombie game market is so over-saturated and overplayed

Some people like them, some people don't. I for one like them. biggrin.gif

if the zombies are done well, then it would be good.... i dont want walking pointless zombies, id want aggressive fast big hordes of hard as f*ck zombies... who climb fences burst through doors and savage you when you get caught.

whatever DLC they bring, i hope they dont segregate the games like they did with GTA IV... for example, i cant play with my friend who has GTA IV, because i play on the episodes.... but on Red Dead, people can play with each other no matter what DLC they have.

Sure, it's fun, but there were way to few missions in Undead Nightmare and wouldn't a modern day version just feel like Dead Rising?

Sure, it's fun, but there were way to few missions in Undead Nightmare and wouldn't a modern day version just feel like Dead Rising?

Not to me, because IMO Dead Rising is terrible. In GTA it would be a huge open world, and using the physics that GTA uses would be amazing.

"Let's wait untill The game actually comes out before we talk about DLC... "

You do what you want. I'm talking about DLC.

if the zombies are done well, then it would be good.... i dont want walking pointless zombies, id want aggressive fast big hordes of hard as f*ck zombies... who climb fences burst through doors and savage you when you get caught.

whatever DLC they bring, i hope they dont segregate the games like they did with GTA IV... for example, i cant play with my friend who has GTA IV, because i play on the episodes.... but on Red Dead, people can play with each other no matter what DLC they have.

Yeah it would be sick to have a bunch of different kinds of zombies. Slow ones, fast ones that sprint, fat ones, boss type ones. etc.