Dog Fights

Pantera2198

So it is pretty much official now that jets will be in the new game,and you can clearly see four AMRAAMS mounted under it. So I am pretty sure they will bring back the wanted level of 6 stars brings the AI aircraft to your six.

I'm hoping that the dog fighting is a little improved,and that we can take it online,and have massive air warfare. Speaking of wich I hope the online is MUCH,MUCH,much,much more improved as well.

What about the Height meter ?. Do you think we will we be restricted to

the poor (just above skyline) height of IV,or the AWESOME flight cieling of...

JUST CAUSE 2 ?

On a side note I beleive the "Mile High Club" in the trailer

Was a rip on that game. If you played it there was a blimp

floating around with a large platform attached wich was the "Mile High Club".

I forgot to add it,but here's the edit...

Maybe you don't care about the Airplane "Dog fights"...

What about dogs ?. I don't actualy believe we can make them fight eachother for PETA reasons,but will we beable to stick 'em on our enemies?,walk around with them and select specific breeds ?...what do you think the dogs will bring to GTA if they are added.

P.S Unless you're a MOD and you want to spit on my post

about where it belongs,or "you created a post for this"...

You can sincerly lick my shaft...

bored.gifdontgetit.gifwow.gifnervous.gifmercie_blink.gifinlove.gif

Edited by Pantera2198

Michael Vick might feature in the game lol colgate.gif I know you mean the planes though hahaha

Los Santos Pedestrian

Hahaha!

icon14.gif

That reminds me of that company called Shaft Hot Dogs from Vice City. Their logo was "The taste of a real man's meat"

Michael Vick might feature in the game lol colgate.gif I know you mean the planes though hahaha

Yeah I forgot to add that as well. Hell...Do any of you also think there will be K-9 dog fighting ? ... lol that might causea stir with PETA... suicidal.gif

The game your thinking of is Just Cause 2 where the "Mile High Club" was a floating club suspended by two blimps. Pretty awesome.

Though Mile High Club is a very common name. So I don't agree that it was taken from JC2.

As for Dog Fights. I'd love them to return. The only proper ones were in GTA SA when you had 6 stars and the army would come after you in Hyras. But the AI was quite retarded and they were hard to take down. It could make for some great missions and some amazing multiplayer fun.

The mile high club, is the name given to the group of people who have had sex on a plane, so yeah it's another one of R*'s famous sex jokes tounge.gif

The game your thinking of is Just Cause 2 where the "Mile High Club" was a floating club suspended by two blimps. Pretty awesome.

Though Mile High Club is a very common name. So I don't agree that it was taken from JC2.

As for Dog Fights. I'd love them to return. The only proper ones were in GTA SA when you had 6 stars and the army would come after you in Hyras. But the AI was quite retarded and they were hard to take down. It could make for some great missions and some amazing multiplayer fun.

Exactly !... Yeah I didn't think they were stealing,but there are also blimps in the game was thinking it was just a easter egg referance to that game,but you're right it may just be nothing...

Maybe we won't beable to make our dogs fight each other,but that will be awesome if you can stick em on your enemies. Or walk around with one and you can select your own breed...etc.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

could this new bird be based on thge Lockheed martin F-35, it kind of looks like one, the trailing edge of the wings look too flat though, F-35 got more of a angle on them . new Hydra maybe

Any other Idea on what it could be based on?

Either a F-35 or a Yak-41 (below), Or a hybrid of the two.

Edited by BULLSEYEMK1

Those are really good ideas !. The F-35 looks Identicle actually.

I was thinking it was a F-5 Tiger,FA-18 Hornet,F-16 Falcon...sexual spunk mix.

But F-35 almost sums it up as pretty close.

Hopefully they'll have variable military jets in the game.

Would be nice to also see the return of the Aircraft Carrier from San Andreas...

(where you can actually land on it)

For the first time in a free roam game with fighter jets

I would like to see Ejection seats...(probably won't happen though)

I personally saw more F/A-18 in it from my very low res mobile version. Could be wrong.

Maybe but it look like a single engine fighter, was hoping for the F-22 Raptor but thats a twin engined beast.

I love the hydra... I think its a Yakolev like BULLSEYEMK1 say...

In my opinion looks like an F18 but im no sure. There is 1 turbine

I want great choppers, something huge like a Mi-26 or a CH-124

But, what about the hunter ???

I love the hydra... I think its a Yakolev like BULLSEYEMK1 say...

In my opinion looks like an F18 but im no sure. There is 1 turbine

I want great choppers, something huge like a Mi-26 or a CH-124

But, what about the hunter ???

Yes the Apache -Hunter- Ultimate vehicle would be a sweet return along with the Little Bird Chopper from IV.

I personally saw more F/A-18 in it from my very low res mobile version. Could be wrong.

Maybe but it look like a single engine fighter, was hoping for the F-22 Raptor but thats a twin engined beast.

Simple enough change to differentiate from the real thing. R* are skirting real things a lot closer these days after all.

I see a poll on this subject in the future, one of those place your bets types

Spoken in a corny gameshow host voice

IS IT BASED ON A

F-18 super hornet

F-22 Raptor

F-35 JSF

Yak-41

Harrier Jump jet

..........so on

Too lazy start a poll myself but I'm sure some one's keen hahaha

I loved dog-fighting in S.A. I wonder if they'll be heat-seeking missiles or whatever they are in San Andreas again. Remember you could drop the thing from your plane so offensive missiles would be tricked in to chasing them.

Will they go for a more manual targeting system or what!? Anyway, it will be beautiful.

The wing profile isn't stealth. It's not F-35 or F-22. If you look at the 720p version, you can see the landing gear struts on wings, as well as exhaust ports to either side of compressor. These are trademarks of Harrier. It seems they changed the tail section, but otherwise, it's the good old Hydra back from 3rd gen.

If you guys want, I'll post screens from 720p trailer.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

nikonatorbelick
Either a F-35 or a Yak-41 (below), Or a hybrid of the two.

that's definetly more likely to be it, kinda like the hydra was an hybrid between an Harrier and an F-16

Hahaha!

icon14.gif

LOL seriously, so many haters around here acting like big shots when they aren't even moderators. Let moderators do the moderating and stop pretending to be an online rent a cop you guys. It's pathetic.

Silly people. Here is the image from 720p trailer scaled by x2.

user posted image

First, look at the left wing. See the landing gear strut? Now find me any fighter besides Harrier that's anywhere even close in appearance. Done? Ok. Moving on. Look just behind the intake ports on either side of the fuselage. Can you see the exhaust ports? Again, Harrier is pretty much the only aircraft with these.

The only part of this entire picture that does not match Harrier is the tail section, which could have been borrowed from F-35. But that's the only part that's not Harrier.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

Exactly !... Yeah I didn't think they were stealing,but there are also blimps in the game was thinking it was just a easter egg referance to that game,but you're right it may just be nothing...

Maybe we won't beable to make our dogs fight each other,but that will be awesome if you can stick em on your enemies. Or walk around with one and you can select your own breed...etc.

Although I think it would be SUPER cool, I don't think they will let you have a dog for one simple reason: anyone who attacked you or who you attacked, they dog would get involved. This would lead to LOTS of problems with animal rights groups. I don't think playable characters will be able to buy a dog.

I think the only dogs you will see are going to be NPCs hanging out with people at certain places like the beach or the park, I don't think there will be many of them, and I think they will be programmed to run away instead of to fight.

I don't know how they would stop you from shooting one though and that will surely piss off PETA people and animal lovers, so they might even have dogs confined only to cut scenes now and then, or maybe the dog is ONLY in this trailer for atmosphere but isn't actually anywhere IN the game?

user posted image

First, look at the left wing. See the landing gear strut? Now find me any fighter besides Harrier that's anywhere even close in appearance. Done? Ok. Moving on. Look just behind the intake ports on either side of the fuselage. Can you see the exhaust ports? Again, Harrier is pretty much the only aircraft with these.

The only part of this entire picture that does not match Harrier is the tail section, which could have been borrowed from F-35. But that's the only part that's not Harrier.

my god so thats what happens when a Harrier and a F-35 have sex

Buy the way it looks about as much like a Harrier as it does a F-35

Call us silly

Edited by mrmojo_prime

user posted image

my god so thats what happens when a Harrier and a F-35 have sex

Buy the way it looks about as much like a Harrier as it does a F-35

Call us silly

Exactly what I was thinking! Hopefully that's what they put instead of the F-16/Harrier. F-35/Harrier would be awesome and VTOL better be there!

GRINCH ASS BITCH

user posted image

Thank you, that's what I've been saying all along.

I don't know where all these people are getting this F-18/F-16/F-4 crap from. It's clearly a mix between a Harrier and a F-35.

So it is pretty much official now that jets will be in the new game,and you can clearly see four AARAMS

It's AMRAAM.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
So it is pretty much official now that jets will be in the new game,and you can clearly see four AARAMS

It's AMRAAM.

Lol, I was going to point that out as well, but the OP seems like he's a bit on the sensitive side.