Any reason why rockstar choose

Gtaman_92

Im glad rockstar decided to revisit san andreas in the present era but i dont know about everyone else but im baffled as to why they decided to revive the location again. did they felt san andreas needed more resembles to california and nevada or did they choose it because they felt it was needed for the storyline? what is everyones guess on this confused.gif ?

Long_Haired_Boy

Maybe to finish up the Cities in Next Gen.

And the culture... Aae smile.gif

I think a little of everything.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

I was thinking it had something to do with the Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas thing. This is to compensate because San Andreas only got one game.

Because people were complaining about how IV "a)not big enough, b)no fixed wings planes, c)story been too dark, d)all of the above." So this time, they just pick the biggest city(s) they've ever done in the III era, and try to brings everything good and fun back into the game.

Because people were complaining about how IV "a)not big enough, b)no fixed wings planes, c)story been too dark, d)all of the above." So this time, they just pick the biggest city(s) they've ever done in the III era, and try to brings everything good and fun back into the game.

But how do you know, they will even bring back some of those stuff? It could be just like iv (which i hope it wont).