I think GTA5 Trailer has graphic from a PC version

Realazio

I mean, if you look a bit closer and with more time, you can see that all is sharp. From my point of view, its recorded with AA x8 or even x16. I dont belive that consoles can get that graphic, that sharp like is all in AA x16...

What do you think?

I think that meybe this trailer was all taken from a PC version of GTA5.

Meybe this time a PC version will come at launch, who knows?

Long_Haired_Boy

Max Payne Visuals are the closet if you ask me, with a much improved RAGE psychical engine.

First, it's almost certainly from a dev version of the console. They have more things they can tune on these. Second, the trailer doesn't have to run perfectly in real time. They can pause it for caching resources, rather than requiring everything to stream, and they can fix the framerate issues, so long as the physics/animation time runs based on frame count rather than system clock. Both things are simple enough to achieve, and would let them have crisper textures, longer draw distance, better post-processing, etc.

In other words, take it with a grain of salt until you see a gameplay trailer. Final game will probably not look quite as crisp. But this still indicates the sort of improvements we'll be able to see over IV, both in graphics and physics.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

Err, fairly certain the softness is due to a combination of the blur/focus post-processing effects and video compression. But it is amusing how there are people simultaneously complaining that there is either too much or no AA. tounge.gif

Bret_HartvsSting

Nope, console. Looks low resolution, you can tell when lines off in the distance start jumping around when the camera moves, it's obvious on the gym railing near the beach and the big structures in the distance like the bridges and that.

Consoles version will be released first (im almost sure r star always do it that way ) soo i think it is most likely consoles version

graphics are fromm pc probably. We will have an improved next gen versione in 2 years with dlc

I wonder how long we PC users have to wait this time :|

It kills me when a GTA is released and i see everyone playing it on the consoles then a year later PC gets it, its just not the same.

Normally i buy it for the console and then PC, however i sold my PS3 and only have a PC now. :|