No snow?

Bobbystrahler

Bobbystrahler

"Why did I moved here? I guess it was the weather."

Can this tell us that there wont be snow again??

Sorry, but it doesn't snow here in California. Atleast not in the cities. Why do you think people move here? It's always sunny here in the summertime, and it's usually just rainy weather in the fall/winter with some snow up in the mountains.

f*ck snow.

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

NikoLiberty2011

there was never snow in gta smile.gif)

oly that mission in san andreas where you go to saint mark's bistro

thebestgameever

Ahh man, i forget all about this.

Disappointed if true, snow is awesome and makes the environment look SO MUCH better IMO. I would love a part were it does snow, like on top of that massive mountain.

Long_Haired_Boy
Mountain tops there may be.

This ^

Only makes sense.

It was also snowing in one of the car salesmen missions in LCS.

Bobbystrahler

Maybe this time it will snow. But maybe only on the top of mountains like somebody said. Sandstorms where also new in the desert of LV. And maybe this time it will snow near to Mount Chilliad (?)

Edited by Bobbystrahler

WTF????

Snow is a form of precipitation within the Earth's atmosphere in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of a multitude of snowflakes that fall from clouds. Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material. It has an open and therefore soft structure, unless packed by external pressure. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Types which fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are known as graupel, ice pellets or snow grains. Snowfall amount and its related liquid equivalent precipitation amount are determined using a variety of different rain gauges.

The process of precipitating snow is called snowfall. Snowfall tends to form within regions of upward motion of air around a type of low-pressure system known as an extratropical cyclone. Snow can fall poleward of these systems' associated warm fronts and within their comma head precipitation patterns (called such due to the comma-like shape of the cloud and precipitation pattern around the poleward and west sides of extratropical cyclones). Where relatively warm water bodies are present, for example due to water evaporation from lakes, lake-effect snowfall becomes a concern downwind of the warm lakes within the cold cyclonic flow around the backside of extratropical cyclones. Lake-effect snowfall can be locally heavy. Thundersnow is possible within a cyclone's comma head and within lake effect precipitation bands. In mountainous areas, heavy snow is possible where upslope flow is maximized within windward sides of the terrain at elevation, if the atmosphere is cold enough.

We are discussing that it may be in GTA V.

Like in red dead redemption, as you get higher in elevation, there probably will be snow. How much snow do you see in california and nevada?

Snow has so many uses. Imagine the cop car chases while its snowing. Or imagine you walk outside and its freezing and people are singing Christmas Carols. It's the small things like this that make you remember games.

Haha well this is a worth while thread if ever i saw one.

No snow, f*ck this game sigh.gif

SIG-2.jpg