Rate trailer #1

Vormek

How good was the trailer?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. How good was the trailer?

Let's rate this trailer on a scale of 1 - 10. I'm sure many people hoped to see Vice City BUT... that's not a reason to rate the trailer a 1 or 2 because we're rating THE TRAILER, not the location. I myself wasn't expecting much from this trailer but I was totally blown away! We saw so much! Different vehicles, jets, dog, huge mountain etc etc. Totally blown away! And the NPCs move very realistically. Graphics looks great as well.

I'm giving this a solid 10/10!

EDIT: Attention mods/admins. When I created the poll I put the numbers in correct order from 10 to 1. But somehow the numbers screwed up a bit. 10, 9, 8, 7, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Don't know what happened. Could you fix it please?

Edited by Vormek

I'd say 8/10, yes it was epic, yes the detail was great, yes the music was stunning, but it could have showed more.

Edited by GTA 360

9.5/10

It was a fantastic trailer, but I like IV's first trailer way more (like Memphys says) wink.gif

9/10 Great graphic, great Los Santos, Animals!!! But not released date , more details!!

Edited by _FgF_

10/10

couldn't find a single thing that didn't please during the trailer

10/10. I thought it was Vice City until they showed the LS skyline. Lol.

Same here. I catched a glimpse of the beach before I had to load the entire trailer because for some reason the trailer was buffering all the time. So after seeing the beach and clicking on 'pause' I said to myself. "It's Vice City, wooohooo". But when I had loaded the entire trailer I saw it was Los Santos and I was not disappointed, I loved it actually! Looks like they revamped the city BIG TIME! It will be a BRAND NEW CITY!

7/10

Looks pretty good but the cartoony graphics are disappointing. Don't go down the Saint's Row road, Rockstar.

7/10. "Things will be different" was better (9/10).

Things Will Be Different was more "epic" showing us very little actually. This trailer showed more than what I expected!

7/10

Looks pretty good but the cartoony graphics are disappointing. Don't go down the Saint's Row road, Rockstar.

I don't think the graphics will dissapoint you my brother. Wait until the game is released. It will look much different.

Rockstar20124

9/10 Overall pretty great trailer. Really nice updated visuals and such. I really think it doesn't look cartoony at all. Just a lot more colorful and brighter. Which is appropriate for a sunny location. And anyway I can't wait to drive in Los Santos and hopefully San Fierro and Las Venturas as well cool.gif Will be getting this game at day one biggrin.gif

But music and protagonist voice over script weren't as EPIC as "Things Will Be Better" first trailer of GTA IV which gets 10/10 inlove.gif

Amazing trailer, amazing graphics,apparently fast-paced gameplay yet I'm not sure about the physics when the red car crashes into the another one confused.gif

10/10!

As first trailer i would give obviously a 10000000069/10.. lol because its very good and enough as first trailer and i think its good not giving more infos about the game itself. It makes GTA 5 still a mysterious game till 2nd trailer and i cant wait now for next trailer too, Lol colgate.gif

10/10. I thought it was Vice City until they showed the LS skyline. Lol.

Same here. I catched a glimpse of the beach before I had to load the entire trailer because for some reason the trailer was buffering all the time. So after seeing the beach and clicking on 'pause' I said to myself. "It's Vice City, wooohooo". But when I had loaded the entire trailer I saw it was Los Santos and I was not disappointed, I loved it actually! Looks like they revamped the city BIG TIME! It will be a BRAND NEW CITY!

Same here! hehe.

17/17. The trailer it self was the most epic trailer ever, probably because this game is likely to be the best game ever. Apart from that, i want a release date sad.gif

About the music. This music is PERFECT for a trailer like this. Things Will Be Different trailer had PERFECT music for its serious looking trailer.

But this trailer shows a sunny, exotic location with bright colors etc etc. Thus making the music perfect for this trailer in my opinion.

8/10. Great music, great graphics and looks like it could be a great story. However, the lack of a release date is the reason I'm not giving this full marks.

Effy in Chains

9/10 Amazing trailer.

Not a perfect 10/10, because it kept the release date secret.

Zs936OL.gif

7/10, too hollywood, little life story of protagonist doesn qualify him as suitable gta protagonist IMO. At some moments graphic looks sims-like. Good trailer, but doesnt give gta feel that i want.

user posted image

7/10, too hollywood, little life story of protagonist doesn qualify him as suitable gta protagonist IMO. At some moments graphic looks sims-like. Good trailer, but doesnt give gta feel that i want.

That's because it's something very different. Don't even compare this one with the IV debut trailer.

This is like the happiest trailer ever lol.gif

Edited by Versous

7/10.

On the edge of giving it a 6.

It was a terrible trailer, for all this time, for all the time they made us wait - we get crap shoven inside our throats.

Seriously, they could've done it much better. Infact, I could've thought of something more encouraging myself.

I am very disappointed of what the story looks like from that trailer.

Edited by Kratos2000