Am i the only one that thinks rockstar are up

AerialRocket

What i think they are doing is making it look like its just one city then at some point in time they will show us more of the map to give us more wow. Also the reason i think this is the case is that Dan houser said in a interview that the next one would be the big one. is anyone else the same ?

The opening dialogue and shots had me going for a bit, thinking it was Vice City. Who knows! We got an MP3 video this month, and maybe we'll get to see another trailer in December or Q1 of 2012?

The opening dialogue and shots had me going for a bit, thinking it was Vice City. Who knows! We got an MP3 video this month, and maybe we'll get to see another trailer in December or Q1 of 2012?

Yeah i thought it was vice city at 1st then remembered that la had a beech like that

Punk-in-Drublic

Well yeah, correct me if i'm wrong but the San Andreas 1st trailer showed nothing but Los Santos.

Yeah i thought it was vice city at 1st then remembered that la had a beech like that

Really want to go back to California after watching this trailer, honestly. Parents plan a trip every year. The beach looked a LOT like the one in Vice City, but then again, all beaches with that type of shot does, haha. Maybe that's a shot of the next transition? Or something.

Well yeah, correct me if i'm wrong but the San Andreas 1st trailer showed nothing but Los Santos.

Nope; completely right. icon14.gif

Also, why would it be just Los Santos. Where would the next transition be?! How would we move on further with a new fresh of location in the game?!

People said at that point in 04 or whatever though that everyone knew SA was going to be 3 cities, so just showing LS at the time wasn't really trying to be snide.

I don't think R* is in the business of tricking people..and for the purpose of a trailer at at that

This is a perfect set up if this is what Rockstar has in mind! Showing us one city and make the whole gaming world speculate if there will be other cities and then the next trailer comes showing one or two more cities and POW, people will be more hyped than ever!