First Image of San Fierro

lefantome

user posted image

The bridge could be only the bay bridge in SF, it's so massive. It's not the golden gate imho, but could it be. as far I know there is nothing similar in Los Angeles

Hey it's CJ on a jet ski!!!! Or Puff Daddy??? lol

he's black so he must be CJ.

/obvious sarcasm

wow I've gone to three different threads and each time someone references a black individual in the trailer it's

gotta be CJ! How ignorant...

GRINCH ASS BITCH

While it could be the Ocean Docks area of Los Santos, I highly doubt it. That bridge is far too big to be one of the bridges that just leads from the mainlands to the docks. Of course, I'll be the first one to bite my tongue if I'm wrong.

Also, life jackets. Will they be wearable, or will they only be found on existing pedestrians?

CryptReaperDorian

I agree with some other people. It looks like the docks of Los Santos. Does anybody remember the mission in GTA SA where you invade a military compound (or something like that) to load crates onto a truck with a forklift? I believe it's basically that area.

I agree with some other people. It looks like the docks of Los Santos. Does anybody remember the mission in GTA SA where you invade a military compound (or something like that) to load crates onto a truck with a forklift? I believe it's basically that area.

Robbing Uncle Sam?

I don't think they'd have just little hinty glimpses of the other cities in this trailer if they wanted to show them. I mean if you want to show LV or SF you're going to show something that clearly indicates it.

I don't think the whole state is in the game. That IGN link people keep posting is based on their interpretation. If it was a real R* confirmation you'd have a quote from a source or somebody, for those unfamiliar with journalism.

I'm hardly some video game whiz but I don't think they'd be able to do the whole state and have each city as detailed as any one city in GTA IV.

They said for GTA IV they were gonna do a smaller LC and then loads of monotonous upstate land, but decided on the one big city. Suddenly they go from that to 3 incredibly detailed cities and a countryside? I don't see it on this gen of systems.

I agree with some other people.  It looks like the docks of Los Santos.  Does anybody remember the mission in GTA SA where you invade a military compound (or something like that) to load crates onto a truck with a forklift?  I believe it's basically that area.

Robbing Uncle Sam?

Lol after 2yrs that's where I'm up to in San An.

OP is wrong man.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

CryptReaperDorian
I agree with some other people.  It looks like the docks of Los Santos.  Does anybody remember the mission in GTA SA where you invade a military compound (or something like that) to load crates onto a truck with a forklift?  I believe it's basically that area.

Robbing Uncle Sam?

I'm pretty sure that's what it was called. I remember that the mission was kind of irritating on both the PS2 and PC version of GTA SA. F*ck you forklift!