Bigfoot on Los Santos Police Department emblem

Bret_HartvsSting

Bret_HartvsSting

It's Bigfoot or a yeti or sasquatch or whatchamecallem or whatever on the Los Santos Police Department logo or emblem.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/bigfootn.jpg/

He's actually in the strolling position side-on shown in that famous photo of it. It's pretty much unmistakeable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Smalfut.jpg

Alastair Smyth

Nice nod to the good old times. I was smiling while playing RDR Undead Nightmare, getting the "six years in the making" achievement. R* is really thoughtful about such things.

Wow great find, didn't notice that yet. Maybe he really is in this GTA, afterall bigfoot was also in RDR undead nightmares

CryptReaperDorian

I remember seeing Bigfoot in the intro to Manhunt. Somebody made a myth of Bigfoot in GTA SA, and then somebody made a mod in GTA SA using the exact Bigfoot from Manhunt. Now R* is teasing us with Undead Nightmare and GTA V! lol.gif

I remember hunting Big Foot in the woods in GTA San Andreas but without luck. The rumour was so big back in 2004 that Rockstar had to deny that it was in the game. Would be a good reason to include it in GTAV and we have already seen a dog and wild life hunting in RDR. lol.gif

Here we go again.... sarcasm.gif lol

Indeed.

Bigfoot hunting would be nice in the game though, a nice side-mission. People really loved mysterious stuff in the last GTA's, I think R* has finally done something about it.

This got to be the best GTA and possibly GAME in the whole world ...

It will be.

Anyone on for the 4chan leak, I think it's true. It got people really hyped up and some of it has come true but all of the San Andreas cities are yet to be confirmed.

Patience......

i remember when this forum went on a massive bigfoot hunt in sa lol

good times

Me too! Lol i also remember someone making a mod where you could fight bigfoot in the woods lol...that mod made me think tje bigfoot rumor was real until i found out what mods were lol

i remember when this forum went on a massive bigfoot hunt in sa lol

good times

Me too! Lol i also remember someone making a mod where you could fight bigfoot in the woods lol...that mod made me think tje bigfoot rumor was real until i found out what mods were lol

Heh.

Anyone also remember how 'Myth' hunters on YouTube got loads of views? They're still alive and kicking in GTA IV, time to move on in 2012, May!