Do you see it coming now?!

ldee

Should R* bring the rampaging madness and unequalled variety, take it to a whole new level to our current-gen environment, R* looks set to take home another 10/10 from IGN, this time even more well-deserved than IV's (not saying that IV doesn't deserve it).

..and, with that, crown yet another GTA among the top 5 all-time on Gamerankings/Metacritic, quite possibly grabbing the number one spot, which I'll be so keen on seeing happening with a GTA title for years, it being my favourite franchise in gaming.

I thought I had a good expectation of a trailer, but the sheer ineffable awesomeness of it all took me by surprise and blew me away.

This could be something very f*cking special that we're witnessing, the genius and mastery of R* that you hardly get to witness elsewhere not just in the industry, but in all of media. I haven't been excited about a videogame, let alone many things, in years.

Now I know the mods probably will want to lock this being my irrelevant or redundant expression of all the aforementioned... but ...you can make me a lucky man. wink.gif

G1T