Los Santos or all San Andreas?

kietotheworld

kietotheworld

I'm going with Los Santos, everything in there points to 'LS' or 'Los Santos', there's nothing suggesting other cities, other than the license plates, which would say San Andreas anyway.

Remember, the first trailer for GTA San Andreas only showed Los Santos, with no countryside, desert, LV or SF.

I think Los Santos.

All the retards who are saying "it must be SA look at license plates" yeah every city has the name of their state on the license plates FFS, it's not going to have Los Santos is it?

you can see yosemite national park(which is closer to san franciso than los angeles) in the trailer!

Edited by yoghurtcock

I saw Mount Chillad, Desert, country - and you sayin' that will be only Los Santos? (Also I saw GTA IV copcars - wtf ;/)

user posted image

Rockstar have confirmed it's San Andreas smile.gif Check the IGN article out.

Btw, the original San Andreas 1st trailer featured Los Santos only. San Fierro and Las Venturas were showed in later trailers.

kietotheworld

That IGN article doesn't confirm anything that we don't already know - Los Santos is in San Andreas, so yeah, the game will take place in SA, but other cities, we don't know about.

I really hope it is the whole of SA though, Los Angeles has been done to death in games and i find it a pretty boring place to explore.

I think Los Santos.

All the retards who are saying "it must be SA look at license plates" yeah every city has the name of their state on the license plates FFS, it's not going to have Los Santos is it?

Um, in IV the plates literally said LIBERTY CITY, and in SA the plates either said LOS SANTOS, SAN FIERRO, or LAS VENTURAS depending on which city you were in in the game.

But it looks like this one is going to have the most realistic plates yet, with actual random numbers and the name of the state, not city.

The next trailer will reveal the next city. Most likely San Fierro.

FartyFartknockerJr
I really hope it is the whole of SA though, Los Angeles has been done to death in games and i find it a pretty boring place to explore.

Watch the trailer again you whiner. It's definitely not just LS, it includes lots of areas that aren't inner city.

user posted image

IGN aren't Rockstar...

Quote from the article:

"Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V will be set in its fictional world of San Andreas."

Did you even f*cking read it???

To keep things tidy, please use the following threads:

• General discussion about the trailer (observations and whatnot): GTA V First Trailer Discussion

• Serious theories, with relevant evidence (screenshots/links): GTA V Trailer Analysis

Forum staff will pass judgment on all other threads on a case-by-case basis. We're seeing a HUGE wave of traffic right now, and we want to keep this forum all clean n' stuff.

Thanks!

x3FWE.png