Animals in the game

œaœa

expectedtorockall

There was a dog in the begining at 0:08 seconds.

Is this alluding to animals? biggrin.gif

And children were mentioned too...

Alastair Smyth

No need to mention the butchered game I am speaking of, however; there's been trailers and previews including animals in games and in the final release they were removed or tied to missions. The dog we have seen (one of the first things I actively noticed) of course leaves a question whether we will also encounter wildlife.

would love it

could just be a cut scene

No, that would stupid. Having a dog in a cutscene and not in the game. They have to put a dog in the game now if they put it in the teaser trailer.

It's possible, but I have a feeling that animals/protagonists children will be confined to cut scenes, primarily due to the backlash the game would receive if you were able to mow down children and animals (just remember what the Hot Coffee debacle ended doing to San Andreas's rating!).

Doesn't affect me anyway, I ain't gonna kill the hounds. I always try not to kill anyone other than enemies.

It is probably like just on the beach

On the original san andreas people thought there was a dog on the beach in the trailer maybe thy're just doing it to mess with people xD

Police dogs would be AWESOME. But the dogs are kinda what I care the least about in this trailer. THERE WAS A JETSKI, THREE AEROPLANES AND A SILENCED ASSAULT RIFLE, for f*ck's sake. lol.gif

Kids as well i believe when they where hiking one looked like a kid with their dad.

Yes clearly a dog LOL, and its probably NOT a wild animal. Looks like a pet. R* meets the Sims lol.gif

here:

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Versous

Did none of you guys notice the Seagull at the start either.

I think animals will be in the game, same kind of thing as RDR.