What're you sacrificing to see this trailer?

Azoshi

Well I don't know about you guys, but down under in Australia [sydney to be exact] It's 12:57 AM

and the trailer launches at 3 AM.

I'm sacrificing a good nights sleep just for this. On a school night.

I'm going to hate myself tomorrow... But I guess it'll be worth it. xD

Anybody else in a similar position?

DoubleOGJohnson

Im not sacrificing sh*t. I got a class at the time that the trailer will launch and Im going to it. And Im doing everything else I would normally do. Nothing will change, I cant let a trailer for a game that's not coming out for months run my life.

2325195c0b7762b2191eadda87e6c28cbf3bda8.2325218c50a8e1d2f1af95ac7ccc917f9fd128d.23251850600b7e9f86d85775c46818f9f0a54f7.23252522a342ec4e515d831c941fc3e25b69697.

Why didn't you just sleep earlier, and set your alarm for 2:50am or something instead?

Sadly, I'm a heavy sleeper.

But I'm sure the trailer will be worth staying up for anyway!

I am in your position mate, it's the same time where I am and I also have school in the morning. Only 2 more hours!

I'm in Perth so here it will be 12AM. I have an English 3A/3B WACE (like VCE) exam tomorrow and I should be studying but I'm too damn excited!!!

HeWhoSlaysTigers
Im not sacrificing sh*t. I got a class at the time that the trailer will launch and Im going to it. And Im doing everything else I would normally do. Nothing will change, I cant let a trailer for a game that's not coming out for months run my life.

ahaahaha you're a fa**ot

Bret_HartvsSting

I'm on east coast Australia and I'm doing the stay-up till 3 am while listening to Phillip Glass, the Pruitt Igoe music from Koyaanisqatsi. I'm sacrificing my good sense by staying up like a dumb $#%^.

If this is gonna be 60 seconds of alternate fade from black to GTA logo to black again someone's gonna die.

FlavouredMilk

I'm used to staying up to the early hours of the morning, seems I'm now out of school, having myself some relaxion time...

I am staying up, watching the trailer, uploading it in slow motion, watching it some more, forgetting the time, going to sleep as the sun f*cks me in the face through the window.

Oh, also note. NSW, Aus. 3am release!

The Nefarious

A Virgin.

I made a deal with the devil on monday night devil.gif

I've cleared my schedule i don't have anything important to do today anyway plus it's raining cats and dogs and i'm not going out in that.

I'm sacrificing bags of kittens to a combine harvester if I have to.

Not really, but I have been awake for almost 2 days. I'm a bit of an insomniac as it is.

Alastair Smyth
A Virgin.

I made a deal with the devil on monday night devil.gif

Pfft, that mug told me I was the only one he'd deal with!

Well, nothing. It's a normal day. I must admit that I'm a bit excited for the first view after waiting for so long, but it's nothing life changingly important. Got up at a normal time to live my normal live and that will continue after the trailer.

Why the hell would you wait up all night for something that is about a minute long- and you'd be able to see in just a couple of hours?

im sacrificing nothing smile.gif the trailer launches at 3am (im in australia) and i dont have to worry about a thing because i finished my last HSC exam yesterday smile.gif

I'm having trouble getting to my new school because my bike is broken, i have to go to the mall and get some bike repair things.

screw that watch gta.

My first born child, aztec style.

I should be looking after my nephews but instead the rest of my family are taking care of them, they know how much this game means to me. biggrin.gif