The hidden Easter eggs

BlueSpot

FlavouredMilk

I've got VLC, so when I download it, I'll play it frame by frame.

I personally wont watch the trailer frame by frame and investigate as that is for other people to do and for me to watch there findings. tounge2.gif

I personally wont watch the trailer frame by frame and investigate as that is for other people to do and for me to watch there findings. tounge2.gif

This.

FlavouredMilk

Though it was after release.

My high point was finding the Zaibatsu logo on the paper bag around Roman's bottle in the opening scene of GTAIV. : D

It was already confirmed that the map is just the map of Liberty City, minus Alderney. (Which makes sense considering it is in a different state.)

So, no.

thestoneman420

I remember you finding the map. That was huge back then! The topic was fairly polarized too, until R* gave us confirmation (I believe that's what happened, 4 years is a blurry time). Here's hoping we can over analyze some more findings biggrin.gif

user posted image

Now its almost 4 years since i found the GTA IV map in the trailer ( http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=305702 ).

Was this an easter egg from rockstar?

Will it be one in this trailer?

Are you going to investigate ?

welcome bk bluespot good to see you! im not sure rockstar will do this kinda easter egg again at least not on the first trailer, assuming that the first trailer is going to feature any gameplay at all!

but i dont doubt if there is something in the trailer then you will find it!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

FlavouredMilk

I've got VLC, so when I download it, I'll play it frame by frame.

Upload it to Youtube.

Maybe not at 0.03x haha, that stretches the time out HEAPS. But sure, I'll upload a slow motion version and add as many time stamps in the description box as I can for any interesting notes.

EDIT: Okay, I've been experimenting with the GTAIII 10th Anv. video, so, hopefully, not long after my analysis... Or maybe tomorrow when I'm more awake, I'll upload to youtube the frame-by-frame, or atleast, slow mo version of the trailer.

Edited by ALiXoV3rDoS3