Your Reaction.

FlavouredMilk

FlavouredMilk

So how about it, let's have a go at predicting our reaction to the GTAV trailer?

I'm pretty sure my reaction is going to be just like MANY of the 2 Girls 1 Cup reactions... But more of an enjoyment reaction, all the OH MY GOD's and NO WAY's and THAT DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE's.

Okay... Maybe that was a little off-putting...

I think I'm going to try and immerse myself in the trailer the first time through, then the second time, just to get it right.

Then the third time I'm going to look at all the little details and note them down.

Then download it and run it through a program at SUPA SLOW SPEED and continue my analysis.

But I know as a fact I'm going to be in total awe when the very first second of Gameplay is revealed.

And possible need tissues.

this picture describes how i will look, and what i will say:

user posted image

basically i will have developed a sexual attraction so severe for the trailer

grope_4_that_date

I'm going to smile and laugh in happiness.

Skip the first minute. (2:02-end)

My reaction will be similar to both IV and SA's first trailer.

Complete disbeleif of the pure awesomeness which will be the next GTA.

Im even gonna go out on a limb here and boldly say that i think there will be a rough estimate of a release time at the end IE "Coming Autumn 2010" (thats feb - april over here)

and i think my head will explode of win.

fridaynightscream

My reaction will be the same as my reaction to both trailers for Final Destination 5. My jaw will hit the floor, and I start jumping around shouting "YES!"

Dwemer Centurion

I'm going to record my reaction and put it on YouTube. I went insane when I saw the IV trailer, I'm sure this one will be just the same.

user posted image

The trailer will be short in length. Partly because it will be short as a whole and the intro rockstar logos will take a precious 5 seconds off the total run time. So i prepare for disappointment knowing that I will be left wanting more and Rockstar will be characteristically quiet for the next couple of months.

FlavouredMilk
I'm going to record my reaction and put it on YouTube. I went insane when I saw the IV trailer, I'm sure this one will be just the same.

You better do it.

If you don't, I'll SNAP a copy of V when it comes out. Film it. Upload it. and mention you as the reason. devil.gif

No seriously, reaction videos would be great. Haha.

Will be overly excited, however if at end it says 2013 or for PS4, will be greatly upset, I fear that one thing.

You better do it.

If you don't, I'll SNAP a copy of V when it comes out. Film it. Upload it. and mention you as the reason. devil.gif

Reactions? Seriously? Its only a trailer how mental can you go over it mercie_blink.gif

SIG-2.jpg

Dwemer Centurion

You better do it.

Haha, don't worry I'll do it. I seriously cannot wait. I have a job interview tonight so it might not be on 'til 9/10pm (GMT) but I'll link it. In fact, I'll make a thread for reaction videos now.

user posted image

I reckon R*'s the site will crash and no one will be able to see the trailer until a good few hours later. Sorry to sound like a pessimist but that's pretty likely to happen. As for the trailer i'm guessing it will be between 1.00 and 1.30 minutes. I think we'll see the location/city, protagonist, some gameplay features but not many and a release date/platforms. I'm guessing an October 2012 release date at the earliest or a march 2013 release at the latest.

FlavouredMilk

Well, me personally, a little stunned, but if someones reaction is video worthy. WHY NOT?!

I just want to watch it in SLOW MO.

I reckon R*'s the site will crash and no one will be able to see the trailer until a good few hours later. Sorry to sound like a pessimist but that's pretty likely to happen. As for the trailer i'm guessing it will be between 1.00 and 1.30 minutes. I think we'll see the location/city, protagonist, some gameplay features but not many and a release date/platforms. I'm guessing an October 2012 release date at the earliest or a march 2013 release at the latest.

I'm with you on this one...not expecting too much to be revealed...as far as the release date, I also expect it to be a October 2012 release only to be delayed for a short time confused.gif

After seeing the very first second of actual gameplay, I will turn off my computer, destroy it, go outside naked (probably in february or even january if we're lucky) and scream "OH MY FFFUCCCCKKKKKINGGGGG GODDDDDDD!!!"....and probably have a nerdgasm in the process colgate.gif Afterwards, I will probably have to go to jail.

My reaction will be similar to both IV and SA's first trailer.

Complete disbeleif of the pure awesomeness which will be the next GTA.

Im even gonna go out on a limb here and boldly say that i think there will be a rough estimate of a release time at the end IE "Coming Autumn 2010" (thats feb - april over here)

and i think my head will explode of win.

ive never been so exited at a trailer in my life then the gta 5. all other gta game trailers i was like, whatever...

But when i saw the first gta 5 trailer it 100% took my breath away. Kind of like GTAGIRLS video of her reaction.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Reaction videos are so lame...

By just knowing that they're filming themselves, people change their behavior, it's obvious.

Yeah right, like somebody's gonna go like: "Oh my God!!!! Oh my God!!! OH MY GOD!!!! AAAAAAAAAA IT'S LOS SANTOOSSSS!!! IT'S SAN F**KING ANDREAAASS!!!!!" I bet if they weren't filming themselves, people would react totally normal (open mouth, loss of words, maybe one "Oh my God" etc. etc. You know what I mean.)

I guess it's all about looking "cool". suicidal.gif

UberChargedCJ

actually.... magic *snort* *snort*

Edited by UberChargedCJ

Reaction videos are so lame...

By just knowing that they're filming themselves, people change their behavior, it's obvious.

Yeah right, like somebody's gonna go like: "Oh my God!!!! Oh my God!!! OH MY GOD!!!! AAAAAAAAAA IT'S LOS SANTOOSSSS!!! IT'S SAN F**KING ANDREAAASS!!!!!" I bet if they weren't filming themselves, people would react totally normal (open mouth, loss of words, maybe one "Oh my God" etc. etc. You know what I mean.)

I guess it's all about looking "cool". suicidal.gif

He was planning on doing this when i did my reaction video! I think he just really likes San Andreas!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

for those who have not seen it:

My LIVE - REACTION for GTA V (5) ''San Andreas 2'' TRAILER

why so extreme reaction LOL?

Its san andreas man lol

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png