Time zone issue

Over_the_hill

You're computer clock must be wrong because the countdown goes by your computer clock.

Trailer will be released at 12PM Eastern... 9AM Pacific

HOLY CRAP! I just set my computer ahead one day and it says The Grand Theft Auto V trailer is now available! Too bad the actual video part says NO VIDEO INFORMATION followed under with "Sorry but there was no video information found for the specified ID"

COULD THIS BE A WAY TO SEE IT EARLY ONCE THE VIDEO HAS BEEN UPLOADED BUT HASN"T REACHED THE PROPER TIME?

HOLY CRAP! I just set my computer ahead one day and it says The Grand Theft Auto V trailer is now available! Too bad the actual video part says NO VIDEO INFORMATION followed under with "Sorry but there was no video information found for the specified ID"

COULD THIS BE A WAY TO SEE IT EARLY ONCE THE VIDEO HAS BEEN UPLOADED BUT HASN"T REACHED THE PROPER TIME?

Maybe but it will probably be uploaded just before the trailer release time anyway.

There wasn't a single hint about GTA V leading up to last weeks announcement, so I'm pretty sure Rockstar aren't going to screw up now by over seeing something like that.

**is now cranking his clock forward and downloading the file directly to crack it open and see what he can find**

Maybe but it will probably be uploaded just before the trailer release time anyway.

The trailer may be uploaded ahead of time but page source containing a link to it won't be. A webpage can be changed in an instant.

GTA IV video files on media.rockstargames.com are, even now, "hidden" with generic and deliberately misspelled directory names such as flies, trialer3, and traylor4

You're computer clock must be wrong because the countdown goes by your computer clock.

Trailer will be released at 12PM Eastern... 9AM Pacific

4pm GMT biggrin.gif I reckon the trailer could actually be on the yet unrevealed GTA V page

There wasn't a single hint about GTA V leading up to last weeks announcement

We'll see about that in 12 hours.

I suspect some of the rumors are true. No company can be airtight, something, somewhere, had to LEAK out.

2011-11-02T16:00:00Z is the actual release time of the trailer. This time does not change for anyone and is always accurate for everyone..

TL:DR: Lrn2IsoTime. tounge2.gif

fridaynightscream

You guys are going to find out if the rumors are true in 4 hours. But for me, 6 and a half hours cause I'll be in school angry.gif