A quick idea for the wanted system

Dwemer Centurion

Dwemer Centurion

Have you guys ever wondered how that if you're in the middle of the desert and stab somebody, you gain a star? That's the one thing that's always annoyed me about the GTA games, all the police seem to be psychic. My proposal was that you could kill 100 people in a single alleyway, and as long as there's no witnesses, you could get away with it. This then could link to pedestrians actually reacting to bodies lying in the street. If you stab someone and leave them to soak in their own blood, pedestrians should then find these bodies and report them to the police. The police could then scan the area and look for any dodgy characters. If they see you with bloodstained clothes and a bloody knife in your hand, they're obviously going to assume it's you. Similar to Red Dead, you could bribe witnesses or simply kill them. The busier the area (e.g. in a town centre), then the probability that you'd get away with killing a bunch of people is very slim indeed. Police numbers could differ depending on where you were. If you stood outside of a police station and blew someone's head off with a shotgun, they'd be on you within a heartbeat. On the other hand, if you pushed an old lady off a cliff, the police would be unaware of this.

Opinions? Any changes you'd make?

user posted image

How about you lick my anus?

Well said. On that note though, I agree. Cops seem to know exactly where you are, no matter what. Lets hope they fix it. But yeah, this kinda belongs in the Wishlist. haha

RIP D

How about you lick my anus?

Post it in the pinned wishlist, and take your sh*tty attitude somewhere else.