creepy girls

iGrandTheftAuto

iGrandTheftAuto

So yesterday I logged onto my twitter account and this girl began to talk to me. Now that's not a problem I like talking to people and having a good conversation. I learned that she lives down the street from me and now she keeps saying I'm cute and super sexy. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you think I'm right about thinking this girl is creepy? She even asking me for my phone number and wants me to go over her house, and the thing is she is 4 years younger than me and she is under age. I'm not trying to get put in prison or even trying to earn that title of a sex offender. No I'm good. So what are your thoughts?

user posted image

"She" could be a she. It does happen, but you're in a whole world of trouble if this goes wrong. My advice? Avoid like herpes. I doubt that she lives on your street though, this all just smells of "lure".

Be sure to send her money if you get a mail from her that says she's stuck on Hawai and desperately needs your help.

It's a bot

I once went ahead and met a girl I had gotten acquainted with on a social networking site. She didn't turn out to be my type, but we did become good friends and hung out quite a few times. Also, I found out later that her then boyfriend would have never mustered the courage to propose to her if the thought of her making out with me hadn't scared the sh*t out of him. So, in a way, something good did come out of it.

I once went ahead and met a girl I had gotten acquainted with on a social networking site. She didn't turn out to be my type, but we did become good friends and hung out quite a few times. Also, I found out later that her then boyfriend would have never mustered the courage to propose to her if the thought of her making out with me hadn't scared the sh*t out of him. So, in a way, something good did come out of it.

Yeah, but that compares to this as a panda compares to a brick house.

I mean. you spoke to her a few times and she didn't suddenly send you a message the first time with:

"u r so sexy i r near ur house cum visit me plz?"

You at least knew she actually existed, I mean that's a start.

Get her pregnant. It's all the rage now. It' all over MTV.

Shayan Shaffey

I'm going to join the people saying that she's a G.I.R.L (Guy In Real Life), be carefull.

user posted image

Honestly, if an underage girl is talking to you online in that manner, the best course of action is simply block her and not even have bothered making a topic here telling other people underage girls are talking to you that way. You can still make what's called in the states '"the watch list" and that can sometimes be as damaging as being convicted.

fV9tG4b.gif

LongHairedFreakyGuy

4 years younger than me and she is under age.

Seriously, you found out that she is under-age, and yet want to ask people on a forum about what you should do?

4 years younger than me and she is under age.

Seriously, you found out that she is under-age, and yet want to ask people on a forum about what you should do?

Yeah, obviously what you gota do is : *ignorespamwichincludesrapingandlolingzomgagurl*

YankeesPwnMets

I've had girls that spoke to me like that before in real life... on the web, I would just ignore that.

D'aww, you're like an Indian Cupid. Or Cilla Black.

user posted image

Make sure you dont giver "her" any details, She sounds like a bot.Giving her your adress or mobile number is like selling your soul to the devil, You would have to change all your details.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Underage? RUN!

Plus...when it comes to creepy girls you must remember the old adage about a woman spurned.

Hell hath no fury!

Creepy? Oh, yeah....you don't even know, yet, what kind of world you live in and how hardcore the opposite sex can be.

Comments from my favorite chic musician collaboration...

xD!

lulz

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I've had this exact thing happen to me about six months ago, but luckily she didn't live in my suburb let alone steet.

I'm 16, and she was like 13 or something. Kept sending me webcam requests and offline messages on MSN. Eventually I remembered MSN had a block button, and my problem was solved smile.gif

I have a stalker currently that messaged me on facebook and told me she used to watch me get on my high school bus stop, then when I started driving she watched me drive and remembered my license plate. She constantly calls my cell phone because my dick of a best friend gave her all my info to get me back for something. Then this girl I am friends with told her I am interested in her and that i think she's cute. Thank god I go to school in DC and am a few hundred miles away from this bitch.

(she's ugly as f*ck by the way)

Honestly, if an underage girl is talking to you online in that manner, the best course of action is simply block her and not even have bothered making a topic here telling other people underage girls are talking to you that way.

Yeah, to be honest, it's probably an undercover cop trying to lure a pedophile.

clEsyRO.gif

Probably not an undercover cop. That'd be argued as entrapment. Cops never would just seek out a random person and start trying to get the person to think they are going to have sex with a 12 year old. I'd wager it could be one of those vigilante anti pedophile groups though.

Finn 7 five 11

I have had younger girls who seem to be obsessed with me who have added me on facebook and just started talking to me over facebook even though they have never met me.

One of my friends has had this happening to him for several years now, when he was 17 two 14 year olds started saying the dirtiest things to him and started sending nude photos (they were like pre puberty). In the end he had to block them on facebook and buy a new sim card, that was when the fake accounts started. They were totally obsessed, and again they had never even met the guy.

There are crazy ones out there, personally i think every one is a little crazy.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

It's like when your carrying troll soup over a troll bridge and then someone starts yelling,"Troll, troll, troll!"

No sh*t Sherlock.

Some topics just deserve special comments, regardless of the OPs personal merit or foresight or even authenticity in a situation.

Probably not an undercover cop. That'd be argued as entrapment.

Law enforcement officers have been known to bend the rules before, but alas, you are correct that that would be entrapment.

moto_whistle.gif

clEsyRO.gif

Probably not an undercover cop. That'd be argued as entrapment.

Law enforcement officers have been known to bend the rules before, but alas, you are correct that that would be entrapment.

moto_whistle.gif

Right, but as I said there really is no purpose to be had from finding random people on the internet with no unsavory connections whatsoever and trying to bait them into having sex with a minor. That would be the biggest waste of resources in law enforcement history.

I never had such things in my entire life. Some of the girls called me cute and teased me, but I think no one was crazy about me.

underage and you've never met her before? dont waste your time, and if it's a trick then you could get in trouble.

What about Creepy Guys? Plenty of those too, Just don't know who the heck is following me on Twitter, but I barely use it anyway. Remember MySpace? There were plenty of phony members trying to get your attention, so I'm not surprised