The Countdown Thread!

Administrator

Administrator

Adamcs,

Could we please have a Countdown thread? (not necessarily mine) It would serve two purposes: 1.) A reason to prevent all the inevitable "GTA5 IS ONE HOUR AWAY" threads. If you have one pinned, you can lock the rest. 2.) People need a place to unleash their excitment. Plus, I really think it would be cool for everyone to post together as a forum. 3.) (Bonus reason) It would serve as a great archive! Go look back at the posts before GTA4; it's really entertaining. It makes you excited about V.

Here you go. Unleash your excitement!

• Like 3

I can't wait! Less than a day left!

After 3 years of waiting, 1 day seems impossible...

Dead (Retired)

The Nefarious

What's wrong with the announcement thread??

I know your are an admin but it shouldn't be one rule for you and another one for everybody else. confused.gif

>that feel when GTA V's trailer comes at a perfect time, i just get out of school, go buy some snacks, and then i come home and watch the hell out of that sexy trailer.

I know your are an admin but it shouldn't be one rule for you and another one for everybody else. confused.gif

What 'rule' is this?

We have a whole forum for GTA V. There's no need to keep everything in one topic.

Sent from my ayePhone

Wait you Admins can lock/get rid of our countdown threads but you can make them your own :S

Exactly. deepthro@tgta6 already made a countdown thread earlier today.

I can't wait, been following the GTA series for a very long time now and I just love the anticipation, I still remember the anticipation for GTA SA and GTA IV.

EDIT: Yes! On the first page of the archive thread! So, how's GTA V? Awaiting GTA VI?

Edited by NCONiall

Yh the admins like to take all the "glory threads" the greedy bastards. tounge.gif

Time really has flown by though, seems just yesterday I was staring at a man on a horse trying to figure out what it all meant.

It seems legit to me!

Edit: Half of the R* team are friends. Interesting.

Edited by Wanztnabel

The Nefarious

I know your are an admin but it shouldn't be one rule for you and another one for everybody else.  confused.gif

What 'rule' is this?

We have a whole forum for GTA V. There's no need to keep everything in one topic.

The two countdown topics that proceeded this one got locked. The topic is surplus to requirements.. there's only one day to go until the trailer... why not just have people express their excitement in the topic(s) which already exists??

Looks pretty good from pics n that. Is that 5th of sept or 9th may, stupid americans can't get their date format the right way round!

I made a new sig and got a new avatar (thanks Narcis for the avatar).

This is to celebrate the trailer. I thought, seeing as there's a new GTA available may as well get some new forum threads! tounge.gif

22 hours... 59mins...

Can't wait 4 this smile.gif dose anyone know how much hours left?

Look at the top of the page? notify.gif

There you'll see a decreasing timer...

Dead (Retired)

AndrefromEstonia

It's just a gametrailer...gets me a bit excited, but not like most people here. I mean...really, this is weird to look at.

I just have a reminder in my mobile, 10 minutes before the trailers launch...have never seen the end of the countdown and then right after it the trailer. Would be cool to watch like that. But right now i really dont giva crap about this all. Pointless topic IMO too...

user posted image

Not trying to backseat mod but Andre, if you're not here to contribute properly I suggest you don't post. Not excited, not posting, and how can it be a pointless topic if an admin agreed to make it...?

Simple 22 hours remain biggrin.gif I really hope it's San Andreas, well that is if I can see the trailer properly, the R* servers might just explode.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

grope_4_that_date
YES! GREAT TOPIC! 22 HOURS 52 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS TO GO

I know your are an admin but it shouldn't be one rule for you and another one for everybody else.  confused.gif

What 'rule' is this?

The two countdown topics that proceeded this one got locked. The topic is surplus to requirements.. there's only one day to go until the trailer... why not just have people express their excitement in the topic(s) which already exists??

Why not just have a single forum with one topic per game and have everybody express their thoughts in that? mercie_blink.gif

I'm sure a few more threads won't hurt.

Sent from my ayePhone

Can't wait 4 this smile.gif dose anyone know how much hours left?

It's how many not how much, and it's at the top of every page in the GTA V section you idiot. tounge.gif

grope_4_that_date

What 'rule' is this?

Why not just have a single forum with one topic per game and have everybody express their thoughts in that? mercie_blink.gif

I'm sure a few more threads won't hurt.

The point of this thread should be to countdown. (10...9...8...7...) Seriously, why the hell arn't people excitied? People are lame, man! Let's get pumped!

PIN THIS BABY! GTA5 IS ONE DAY AWAY! GET PUMPED!