Happy Birthday, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

Arsen Vitiuk

Five years ago, on October 31 2006, the world has received yet another game from Rockstar: Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories.

This game was an improvement all the way, featuring a larger variety of missions, both story and side ones, jetskis, Empire Buildings, neck snap, return of stealth kills, ability to track collectibles, replay Rampages and much more.

Although the game is less popular than GTA Vice City or GTA III, I think it is not the reason for it to be neglected.

So, Happy Birthday, GTA Vice City Stories!!! Thank you Rockstar for making such an awesome game!

Too bad I don't own a ps2.Happy Birthday,Vice City Stories!

I only played through it once on the PSP. It's a shame it was never on the PC so we couldn't fully see the quality of the game.

Happy birthday VCS although i am bit late.

It's never late, kizzck!

And I'd like to say: although I love Vice City, in VCS there is a kind of 'unique feel', which makes me love it too.

I can't say which one I love more, but I surely love them equally.

just think, next year we coulda celebrated GTA SA stories 5th birthday. NOPE. Rockstar chose not to make it. angry.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Happy birthday, Gta Vice City Stories! Even though, I didn't play this game.

EvilEmperorZoRG

Late but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I'll never forget all these great times I had with my PSP. It was FAR better than LCS which was a good start for GTAs on PSP.

Love that game more than VC. Vic is BADASS but he doesn't feel pleasure at killing everyone like Tommy. He is so far the most 'right' protagonist because he wanted a legal life in the Army, but thanks to Martinez, Vic had to work for criminals.

Happy Birthday Vice City Stories!!!