Who wont be able to watch trailer staright away?

patmck91

I have work till 5.30 that day so wont be able to watch trailer "live". bumber. i shall be turning phone off and not goin on fb. who else will be missing out?

Here in NSW (Australia) it will be 3:00am for me.

Anyone know if it will be 3:00am Wednesday morning or Thursday morning?

The timer shows for me 1 day, 3 hours+ for me right now.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Hell, we all might not be able to if the server crashes. I wouldn't really care either way, I'm going to find out the contents of the trailer sooner or later.

Dwemer Centurion

I initially wouldn't be able to watch it 'til 8:00PM

I have a job interview tomorrow, but fortunately the clocks went back so I'll still be able to watch the trailer before I go. Maybe it's a sign? tounge.gif

user posted image

3am thursday morning, so you'd have to stay up on Wednesday night til after midnight - until 3am.

I was going to do this, but my girlfriend won't let me. She was like "NO!!!". She told me just to wake up thursday morning. cryani.gif

3am thursday morning, so you'd have to stay up on Wednesday night til after midnight - until 3am.y:

Alright thanks.

Looks like I'll just have to watch it when I get up at 7:00am.

I will most certainly avoid Facebook and the forums until I have finished watching it. First site I will go on is Rockstar Games.

I was going to do this, but my girlfriend won't let me. She was like "NO!!!". She told me just to wake up thursday morning. cryani.gif

And you listen to her ???

Just sneak out of bed and watch it !

Here in NSW (Australia) it will be 3:00am for me.

Anyone know if it will be 3:00am Wednesday morning or Thursday morning?

The timer shows for me 1 day, 3 hours+ for me right now.

I'm in the same boat. will most likely set an alarm for 3am

God dammit 3 am. Ive got a 12 hour shift on that Thursday. sad.gif

Looks like ill just have to watch it at work... with no sound. sad.gif((((((((((

It will be 10 AM here in Chicago. I'll be in school. But I'll probably just go on a computer really quick to see if I can watch it.

Good luck struggling to get out of bed, that's like avoiding death haha.

I suppose I could stay up until 3am and then crash to bed the second I finish watching the trailer leaving me with 4 hours sleep, wake up for a 6 hour day at school, come home and probably crash again.

Good luck struggling to get out of bed, that's like avoiding death haha.

I suppose I could stay up until 3am and then crash to bed the second I finish watching the trailer leaving me with 4 hours sleep, wake up for a 6 hour day at school, come home and probably crash again.

will hopefully awake at 3am, watch trailer on my phone. back in bed by 3.05. that's the plan lol

Im glad that it's daytime here when it releases.

I doubt that I can see it though because the whole world will tune in on Rockstargames.com at the same time.

I'm only in uni for 1 hour tomorrow so I'll be able to watch it as soon as it's released smile.gif

Harwood Butch3r

I have Tafe at 9am Thursday morning, so I'll get up at around 8 like I always and watch it then. smile.gif

As excited as I am there's no god damn way I'm staying up until 3am to watch a trailer that'll be about a minute long. lol.gif

i will. Im gonna sit 2 hours on there site before it airs on there timer. I will be one of the first to see it, and also put it on my youtube channel. colgate.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Grr, I leave for school from 7 AM to 3 PM. The trailer releases 9 AM for me so once I know that the time is 9, the rest of the day will be torture!

..unless I could try to get picked up early.

Mmmmmm.....

Damn, need to prepare for History exam. But I'll interrupt studies for the trailer tounge.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

..unless I could try to get picked up early.

I sense that you're going to fake a sickie?

Well thought sir, well thought indeed.

Effy in Chains

Look like trailer will be live at 4pm tomorrow, & i can't get home until 5:15. confused.gif

Zs936OL.gif

Gtaplayaminigun

I'll be out of town and in the middle of nowhere with nothing but faint 2G signals on my phone. So, no GTA V for my eyes until the 3rd of november.

I'll be at work when it comes out angry.gif even worse is there is a PC here bet it has no sound so I will have to fight the temptation to watch until I get home 5 hours after the release. At least any server issues should be done by then.

For me, it will be 18:00 when the trailer will come out.I'll have 6 hours to replay the trailer again and again...just like a tard.

Counter suggests ill be at work, so probably try and watch it when t comes on and take advantage of works Gb internet connection lol.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

Guys if anyone could, please record and upload how the trailer plays as the countdown ends...

i know people will be doing in Youtube... anyway anyone could do it, please don't hesitate