Have you ever had a dream about new GTA ? :D

DlZZEE

Man I'm so excited to see the GTA V trailer, that I'm even having a dreams about it. Tonight I was playing the GTA V in my dream, it was a really huge city, scycrapers everywhere and real looking graphics with real physics. Too bad it wasnt a lucid dream though. Have you ever had a gta dream biggrin.gif ?

hehe, i had also dream but about trailer, there were a lot of buldings made from red brick in old style. There were also a lots of small islands. Trailer end with big wave like tsunami heading to islands. sorry for my english;]

Heh actually I had one the other day. It was kind of mix between Assassin's Creed II (free running aspect) and Uncharted (insane set pieces) set in modern day LA. I woke up with at tent in my pants.

I must of been ten when GTA sa was coming out and remember having so many dreams about it one with the river the goes out to the sea near where the golds gym is meant to be with a wheel in the background and being able to drive quad bikes.

I wish I could say I haven't, and you are a very socially deprived being for having one yourself. But I infact have.

Back when GTA LCS had been announced, I dreamt that it had been released and I had gotten a copy. I remember swimming, climbing walls, flying jetpacks (back when we were fresh off of San Andreas with high expectations) and falling in love with Liberty City all over again. You could imagine how disappointed I was when it really came out and most of these fantasies were left unfulfilled tounge.gif

Well, I dreamt once I was flying with Barack Obama character in Algonquin near Star Junction and punching people. Not kidding.

FlavouredMilk

Me too, GTAIV, a few weeks before release I dreamt about getting the game, and I was going to play it, but the loading screen (which was something more like SA's in my mind) didn't stop, so I tried resetting my console, but the loading screen was still going when it was off.. Then I woke up.

Yeah I have loads of times haha had a dream about GTA V like 2 years ago that it was in L.A, I was driving around on those L.A speedways trying to get into the city lol. But woke up before I could. I normally only dream about games that i`m super hyped about most of them being R* games haha.

i had a dream about GTA not sure if it's V. so i was in LasVenturas prontagonist was CJ n' i was running around, stole a car it was Club but it look'd different gtasa club looks like MK3 golf but that which i was dreaming it looked like golf 2, then i saw a feltzer aaand it was with roof! not a convertible! everything still was in origin SA graphics. then i woke up. biggrin.gif

I did once, it was about a week before Vice City was to be released, in my dream I was on open water on a boat, there was 4 large pieces of land broken up and divided like points on a compass with me in the center, I only remember looking at the land masses in front of me and to the right and both island masses were industrial and the docks area with silos and cranes, Which is odd considering we all knew it was supposed to be MIAMI (beaches/nice scenery).

GRINCH ASS BITCH

I've dreamt about GTA so many times. From VC (maybe even III, I can't remember those ones though) all the way up to GTA:IV. I must say though, during the wait for GTA:SA, I had a sh*t ton of dreams about it.

I had.. today xD

It was about the trailer revealing something like :

"GTA SAN ANDREAS or VICE CITY"

Seconds later...

"What about both!"

GTA SANDREAS : VICE CITY RETURNS

it's weird but im just so excited

Over_the_hill

I did dream about the trailer which unfortunatley confirms that I am perhaps a lot more sad than I had thought. However, if my dream is anything to go by then we can expect multiple protagonists, all of whom are garbage men and are frustrated with the state of the garbage industry and take it upon themselves to restore the industry to it's glory days.

In my dream I was quite excited by this idea, however, now that I am awake I see that it would just be a huge disappointment to everybody lol. colgate.gif

Edited by Over_the_hill

To some people in here: You shouldn't be ashamed of dreaming about video games. Most people don't have a choice over what they dream and it's a false reality that the mind is tricked into thinking is real. Dreams are based on your life experiences, so if you're not ashamed about playing video games in the true reality, why be ashamed of dreaming about them?

Of course I realize this is a video game which has not yet been revealed, but if you only spend 5 minutes reading an article or forum topic talking about ideas or wishlists, then it's quite easy to dream about those contents (like Over_the_hill did above).

Haha! Crazy man. I had a big dream last night man. I was sooo happy. I roared out "YESSS" when I seen the map. The map was a image that was posted by a fan of an updated San Andreas map.

The weird thing was that the cut-scenes were real motion picture, not computer generated.

Weird, Adrian Grenier from Entourage is in it also Sandra Bernhard.

I don't know why Adrian Grenier was there but I did see Sandra Bernhard in my dream cause she was in an Episode of The Sopranos I watched earlier.

I then woke up with a need to go to the toilet. I was freaked. I was having the best dream ever.

Over_the_hill
I don't know why Adrian Grenier was there but I did see Sandra Bernhard in my dream cause she was in an Episode of The Sopranos I watched earlier.

The "D-Girl" episode of the sopranos is a good episode.

Yeah that's the one. smile.gif The redhead is soo foxy! Sorry for going off topic.

Had a dream too about the trailer was finally here and I was mad excited

Then the trailer was a major disappointment as GTA V was actually a remake of VC

with crappy graphics. sigh.gif

iGrandTheftAuto

I did have a dream about the next GTA and I was like somewhere I have no clue where, and it said GTA worldwide. I'm not sure what exactly that means.

user posted image

About 2 years ago, I had a dream about "GTA: Australia". It had a map that had equivalents of cities like Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne. Two sides of the map were surrounded with water, the other two with technically infinite desert - if you went too far away there, kangaroos would come and eat you.

Problemses?

I didn´t had a dream about GTA, but i´ve had nightmares about Red Dead Redemption. I was at "Tall Trees" in the mountains, then i saw a bear and he was running after me, then he had me, and i woke up.

I have had a couple of GTA related dreams before, including one of GTA V a few months ago. The first one was a few weeks before Vice City's release, it created even more hype than I had already biggrin.gif

I dreamt about the trailer, it was a blue screen and vince from the shamwow commercial popped up and said GTA was awesome, then a black woman popped up and said that the real trailer would come next year.

I had a dream about rockstargames.com about the trailer. Everyone went: OMG AWESOME OHSOME and it kept on repeating but i was looking at the time and it said 72 hours and it kept on changing colors and it wouldn't let me click the trailer, strange.