What type of gang you want?

The Made Man

What real life gangs do you want in the game? For example the Angels of Death were based of the Hells Angels. Spanish Lords=Latin Kings,5 families=Five families of New York, Irish Mob=Based off Irish Mob in NYC,M.O.B=bloods.

I am starting to get sick of the Italian Mafia. Maybe GTA V should focus on the Mexican Cartel, since the are getting really known or even Yakuza.

I would like gangs to be based of off.

The Mexican Cartel-Because they are really active today and are really powerful.

MS13-If the game really does take place in LS, this game would be perfect since the are one of the deadliest gangs in LA.

Haitian Zoe pound-If game takes place in Vice City, this gang is the most brutal gang in Miami.

Yakuza-Human trafficking is a problem and rumors have it is that the Yakuza's are responsible

Outlaw MC-These are one of the most ruthless MC.

Colombian Cartel-You may not believe but these guys are still very active and even use submarines to smuggle drugs.

Irish Mob-They were just badass in GTA IV

Jamaican Posse-They are very ruthless. I know they were in GTA 4, but I hear they are somewhat responsible for the drug trade and may have connection with the Colombians.

Middle Eastern gang-Please have one

The Ayran brotherhood-This gang I hear is big today and they are to be feared.

Also note my statements may not be 100% true, just opinions. So what real life gang should be influenced inside GTA V?

Maybe less organized crime syndicates and more street gangs? eg. The Warriors, gang of street thugs. I think a perfect example would be Vice City Sharks, they were pretty fun to mess around with.

Maybe less organized crime syndicates and more street gangs? eg. The Warriors, gang of street thugs. I think a perfect example would be Vice City Sharks, they were pretty fun to mess around with.

Yeah I agree.

Snake Without a Tongue

The only real gangs operational in the US today are Mexicans and Wall St.

NotoriousKiller
The only real gangs operational in the US today are Mexicans and Wall St.

You must live in some white suburban town far away from urban civilization. Crime is very active with all colors, affiliations, etc.