Why GTAV will be set in Los Angeles

TheAnswersforyou

TheAnswersforyou

It may or may not have been completely confirmed that Rockstar was going to make a new GTA until last week. But my theory of where GTA will be set makes alot of sense.

Grand Theft Auto V most likely will be set in Los Angeles because of L.A Noire. Rockstar completely recreated a beautiful Los Angeles already and used it in L.A Norie. It wouldn't take much to add some graffiti and etc. to make it a Los Santos feel. Also, i don't believe San Fierro and Las Venturas will be making a return. Seeing how they would have to recreate those cities perfectly to. That would take a longer period of time. But it has been a while since GTA IV so maybe R* did all the work.

But i strongly believe to save time and effort, R* used Los Angeles map design from L.A Noire and tweaked it to make GTA V. The green is a dead giveaway anyways.

What do you think???

I think I don't want a modernized LA Noire city. I want something builded from nothing.

5 Protagonists Prove/Theory

"Guns don't kill people, death kills people! Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact, you can't die from a bullet." - Gun Advocate from Chatterbox FM.

Definitely not, Rockstar aren't the type of company to do something that lazy.

Rockstar didn't "make" LA Noire. It was developed by Team Bondi and published by Rockstar.

FAIL.