Modding ped WDD files . how to export?

AlphaWolF_uk

Ive kind of asked this question before and got my answer (thanks N-field) but i need a bit more info pls so if anyone can.

Im trying to edit a couple of peds one being the swat ped and the other being the EFLC Johnny ped pretty much identical parts to the Johnny player model.

I can import the ped files to max with no problems & then i renamed all the custom parts to name of the ped parts i want them to replace in the original PED WDD file but when i tried to export the combined ODR files as a ODD file i ended up with multiple parts but dont have a clue how to import them with open IV OR REPLACE THE PED WDD FILE as thats a single file but these are not ?????

user posted image

Ive kind of asked this question before and got my answer (thanks N-field) but i need a bit more info pls so if anyone can.

Im trying to edit a couple of peds one being the swat ped and the other being the EFLC Johnny ped pretty much identical parts to the Johnny player model.

I can import the ped files to max with no problems  & then i renamed all the custom parts  to name of the ped parts i want them to replace in the original PED WDD file  but when i tried to export the combined ODR files as a ODD file  i ended up with multiple parts  but dont have a clue how to import them with open IV  OR REPLACE THE PED WDD FILE as thats a single file but these are not  ?????

user posted image

you need to export one ODD with all ped body parts(check the hierarchy in imported ped ODD).

wait for new OpenIV and GIMS(current version has bugs with ODD)

Thanks for your quick reply 3Doomer

That is what i did try to do i opened max and merged each part in and tried to export the whole as a single ODD file, and thats what i was left with BUT AS I WAS MY FIRST attempt I may have missed something or like you said it could be buggy & the hierarchy is not my strong point!

but at least that's clarified for me now