I can brag about this.

GTA36362355

user posted image

Too happy to see Rockstar mailing me personally. happy.gif

Edit:

The exact same mail has been sent to many others, I'm sorry to say. smile.gif

Anyways, have you guys got any mail from R* lately??

Share it here if you have any.

Edited by deepthroatgta6

The exact same mail has been sent to many others, I'm sorry to say. smile.gif

lol.gif I was expecting this. Anyways, its good they took care of the fans writing to them.

i hate people who send out b*tchy emails to developers saying things like "we have a right to know blah blah", just seems really childish tbh.

RedDragonsBOOM

Fans have no right to know anything until news is released. all they put into it is an investment of $60.00 and R* has to worry about hundreds of millions.

Its just a bit sad some fans get so emotionally attached to something that's a fictional world and a video game at that, when they should have actual lives to worry about. The next ones coming guys hold on to you pants and find something to do besides irritating the people who put the work into the things you hold so dear to your heart.

They call it "Mouth Off". There is a reason to it. So, the word "irritating" is not the right word, I guess. wink.gif

WHYYYYYYYYY????!!!?????

Stretch this page out again and again, GTA6, you should know better by now, get with the program, and no, I didn't get any mail, but that's alright because I am in the Social Club and I sent my messages on their board, at Facebook, and on the Q and A, so I did ask about why Sam said there was to be a planned voice for Claude Speed and it didn't happen. I also was viewing one of thise GTA 3 trailers and I could SWEAR TO YOU, I did hear Claude Speed saying "GET OUT" ...maybe they pulled the audio from the original Terminator?? Odd that

The message wasn't clear in the forum size man! So I had to stretch it. C'mon now..I don't have a history of stretching page size. Its my first or second time. I can be forgiven. lol.gif

Claude has a voice?? Thats like saying that Genesis' pic has a meaning. sarcasm.gif

I would love to hear his voice if the trailer you are talking about is not an edited one.