November 2nd....

Nicholee

Incase you didnt know, November 2nd is Día de los Muertos,or Day of the Dead. Day of the dead is a Mexican holiday about praying for dead family members. Im not Mexican so I dont celebrate it. But do you think this has anything to do with the game,or is it just a coincidence?

I dont think that trailer has something with mexican holiday, but i would like mexican protagonist for a change.

user posted image

I dont think that trailer has something with mexican holiday, but i would like mexican protagonist for a change.

I don't want one. Eww.

user posted image

I don't want one. Eww.

And the reason is?

user posted image

I don't want one. Eww.

And that's not racist... why?

Edit: The Ballad Of Gay Tony...

Edited by R.F.

Coronation of Haile Selassie (Rastafari movement), interesting... Yardie gang member for protagonist

user posted image

Incase you didnt know, November 2nd is Día de los Muertos,or Day of the Dead. Day of the dead is a Mexican holiday about praying for dead family members. Im not Mexican so I dont celebrate it. But do you think this has anything to do with the game,or is it just a coincidence?

Could it be set around the U.S border with some citys on one side and 2 on the other. It could also be to do with drugs which make big money in the U.S

Im saying that this could possibly point to having a mexican protaganist and mexican themes/traditions in the game.

maybe the protagonist is Mexican (: AJUA!!!

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

NotoriousKiller

I don't want one. Eww.

Go away racist.

A Mexican protag would make a lot of sense if we're in San Andreas.

Snake Without a Tongue

I don't want one. Eww.

That takes me back to when CJ was revealed to be a protagonist. Racism is alive and well. That car crash really did some damage, huh, Richard Hammond?

Anyway, it'd be interesting if there was something to this. We shall see.

Hope for a 2 character storyline. One as a Mexican and one as a US police officer. With the US Mexican borderline, the drugs, the crime etc. Would be awesome.

Hope for a 2 character storyline. One as a Mexican and one as a US police officer. With the US Mexican borderline, the drugs, the crime etc. Would be awesome.

Cartel stuff would be really awesome!