General Questions

GentlemanSquid

GentlemanSquid

Since the announcement of GTA V, this part of the forum is now being flooded with members making topics for questions that really don't deserve a topic. That is what this topic is for, so ask away.

@mods - Can you add a 's' to the end of the title.

Edited by gta_talk

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Well sh*t, might as well go for it.*

In another thread, I had stated that I hoped that the Cuban Hermes would return. Will there be a Cuban Hermes (or a similar flame-spitting vehicle) in Grand Theft Auto V?

*Obviously this question cannot be answered at the time being lol.

Those topic were locked already, because there is another topic which was made before, with the same discussion.

So no need really.

Just sayin'. monocle.gif

3lIXKDi.png

honestly, NO questions can be answered except for "Whens the release date" Seriously, thats it.

SIG-2.jpg

GentlemanSquid

honestly, NO questions can be answered except for "Whens the release date" Seriously, thats it.

Yes, but once the trailer is released there are going to be quite a lot of questions.

Yes, but once the trailer is released there are going to be quite a lot of questions.

Might of been worth posting on the day then my friend to avoid spammy, pointless questions wink.gif

SIG-2.jpg

AndrefromEstonia

I have a really important question. The time is 17:38 here. Some days ago it would have been 18:36. But when i look at the countdown on R* s page, it says theres 3 days, and 22 minutes plus seconds left. So i taught days ago that the trailer will show at 20:00 by my time, but since the clocks were turned back one hour, is it 19:00 now when the trailer is shown? Cause the countdown hasn't changed.

user posted image

This won't work. People here are far too trigger happy when it comes to the New Topic button. This topic will just get lost in the pile of topics that will follow the release of the trailer. Sorry.