Drunk Hobbits

Mr White0161

Well I had a random ass idea which was to make a topic to share and discuss some of those stupid and annoying things you find yourself doing when your wasted. Some people need to eat certain food, watch a particular movie/show, or sing a specific song. Myself in turn find myself singing Johnny Cash loudly and proudly.

Now what things do you do?

avito coleone

I used to get real drunk and then finish mates GTA's they were stuck on at house parties, Now I just black out and dont remember anything after 11 O'clock. its pretty annoying and f*cking scarey.... Love Sat night drinking topics...

user posted image

See I'm not necessarily one who get's "drunk". I just get f*cked up after a while of sipping on scotch and whiskey. I hate beer, tequila, schnapps, jagermeister, and vodka. I love scotch, whiskey, wine, rum/gin, bourbon. Things like that, I'm more so the "elegant" drinker so to speak. However after much time I find myself getting a bit tipsy and not giving two-sh*ts about anything, but still have an idea of what is going on. Like I said in my original post is that sometimes I'll find myself singing Johnny Cash hits...

Lethal Nizzle

Reminisce about school memories with friends/bringing up a football tour I went on a few year's back. It's not just me though, a certain sector of my friends do it as well...

Tracksuit Hitman

I've been told that I become really truthful and start not only saying things from my own opinion that I think of people, but I also "spill the beans" about what people say behind people's backs, all that jazz. But, I can remember a few times that I've been wasted, and I tend to sing, very loudly, and very poorly to songs from the radio/TV. I got told that once I even sung along to Rebecca Black's Friday! suicidal.gif

aka geobst

Oh, I dunno, I just get more rambunctious than I usually am. Louder, more talkative, more daring, the same old thing.

Oh, I dunno, I just get more rambunctious than I usually am. Louder, more talkative, more daring, the same old thing.

I do this, but I also become progressively more right wing until I'm basically a pocket fascist. Everyone who knows me knows I only do it in jest, but it upsets the whining left-wing pansies a lot- especially if I'm still sober enough to rationalise my utterly absurd drunken views to them. I'm convinced that half the population of any town I've lived in think I have aspirations to become a modern-day Goebbels working for some shady nationalist party made up of ex-service personnel.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I just try and have a laugh, we usually do something really stupid like press some alarm to go off, that keeps us busy for the night evading the old bill and just having a fun time. We do anything we can really, especially if we are out in the open, I remember riding a broken bike through a cemetery in I think Bognor regis, crashing and almost breaking my arm. Not fun like a few hours later, but really funny to look back on.

For me and most of my friends, it's all about living well in the moment, to create awesome memories.

My co-ordination goes completely to sh*t once I'm in the swing of it. So a morning-after habit is checking myself over for damage. There've been few nights where I've woken up the next morning without at least a small cut or bruise somewhere.

As for when I'm still going I tend to get a lot more confident in my physicality. Whether that manifests itself as ending up in the middle of a circle of people dancing (badly, I might add) or trying to emulate my marine mate's home training regime on the patio or going for gold in the centre of mosh pits at gigs. Anyone who's seen my photo on here could say I've not really got the build to get away with any of these things.

I'm actually less confrontational when I've had a drink, because I've always been conscious of those people who hulk out after a beer or two and don't want to be them. I can see myself getting cornered by sivis at a party and awkwardly agreeing with increasingly rightwing views.

user posted image

Jesus'En'Hitler420

Ha, funny I'd come on here still half drunk six hours later. We just got record snowfall here in the northeast U.S for October. Me and my boys got stuck at our buddies during the height of the storm so we drank pretty profusely. We took my car out at some point while it was still near blizzard conditions and started power sliding corners in the snow-laden roads.

Other nights it could be doing donuts on a golf course, or off-roading in old pickup trucks. Guess the habit is that the fun always has to do with vehicles.

I am one of those who turn extra social "under the influence".

Lol, According to my mate my accent turns slightly northern when I'm under the influence of a lot of Alcohol. (Northern English, Like I'm from manchester) which realler isn't then case sigh.gif

AndrefromEstonia

Don't know why, but every time when im at a party and im wasted, i lift girls up from the ground. biggrin.gif Usually just take every volunteer(and there always are many girls volunteering) and try to lift them all up biggrin.gif. It's just nice to grab the girls and trying not to fall over LOL. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Lethal Nizzle

Oh and also, greasy takeaways suddenly turn into the ultimate food source.

Oh and also, greasy takeaways suddenly turn into the ultimate food source.

I suddenly loose the ability to identify when food is properly, colon-destroyingly spicy. I like really hot food- hell, most of the chilli peppers I buy are Scotch Bonnets- but when I get drunk and start cooking- or worse, mixing both chilli and alcohol together- run a mile. Last year, I made some chilli and lemon vodka using minced Thai Sun and Scotch Bonnet chillies that was so hot it made my mate projective vomit. Last month I went to see a mate of mine in London whose from Bangladesh, and we drunkenly made a lamb, chicken and naga pepper curry, left my ring piece somewhat resembling the mouth on Edvard Munch's "The Scream".

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

When i get drunk with my mates at parties the affection levels shoot up the more we drink, after a few bevvies its all hugs and telling each other how good mates we all are.

It happens every time we drink mercie_blink.gif

SIG-2.jpg

I have a tendency to lose things if I'm out doing the bar thing. I've gotten home without my laptop bag and house keys a few times. Good thing people in this city aren't all that bad, and I just have to make a bunch of phone calls the next day to retrieve my stuff.

My worst drunk habit is thinking that shots of Jagermeister is a good idea at closing time after hours of just beer drinking.

Here is an old one that I wouldn't recommend. When I was in my 20s we'd get home from a night out and hop on the motorcycle to go to WaWa(convenience store with good food) for food and snacks. I can't tell you how many times I dropped that bike out front of WaWa because I'd forget to put the kickstand down.

Babybels and Scotch eggs.

Woke up one morning surrounded by red-netting and wax, apparently I burned through 12 babybels at once, ate a small child's weight in processed cheese.

mIHXV.jpg

WF the Hobgoblin

I start to be nice. It's weird and I don't like it, but it doesn't stop me drinking. Quite often I basically become the opposite of my sober self and start doing out of character things such as: being friendly, chatting to strangers, talking a lot, dancing and just generally being more positive about things.

Accents. I do accents when I'm steaming. Various ones, many of which are pretty dodgy but I do a few decent ones. I don't know why but I often feel the need to start rambling in an east London accent quite a lot. It has caused some amusing confusion in the past when I've met people and chatted with them while doing it and then dropping the accent later on. Also fond of doing italian american routines and sometimes a bit of Tony Montana.

McDonald's. I've recently discovered an awesome hangover preventative in the form of mcnuggets, chips and tomato sauc. Six times in a row I seem to have avoided a hangover thanks to this little early morning snack. Now after a night out, I have to make a stop at McD's.

Good thing people in this city aren't all that bad

My friend loaned his ID to someone else to get into a bar in Boston, and they lost it throughout the night. Whoever found it mailed it back to him in Australia with a very nice note saying that they hoped it was the only thing he lost that night.

One of those "people are awesome" moments.

McDonald's. I've recently discovered an awesome hangover preventative in the form of mcnuggets, chips and tomato sauc. Six times in a row I seem to have avoided a hangover thanks to this little early morning snack. Now after a night out, I have to make a stop at McD's.

This is complete golden advice right here.

I always try and nail a Mcdonalds after a drinking session, last night when we left this Halloween party we went there, i had 2 double cheeseburgers, chips, a chocolate milkshake and curry sauce! Woke up feeling fine, amazing cure.

SIG-2.jpg

Before i stopped drinking for medical reasons i also used to frequent the McDonalds for a 6am snack, usually i'd still be going in time for an early McMuffin, super hangover cure and i used to get horrible ones.

user posted imageuser posted image

McDonalds gives you the sh*ts? I've never had any problems with Maccies, KFC on the other hand, disaster!

It may have something to do with me ordering everything with extra sauce. It's gotta come out sometime. turn.gif

Agree with the KFC, though. Not just the sh*ts, but actual gastro. Filthy stuff.