Loads of cheat codes?

GRINCH ASS BITCH

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Just a simple question that I had thought of a few minutes ago, I apologies if this thread (or something similar) has been made already.

Anyway, would you like to see a boat load of cheat codes, similar to the amount present in San Andreas? Or would you prefer GTA:IV's amount? Personally, I was disappointed with the lack of cheat codes in GTA:IV, so I'm hoping for a San Andreas-esque amount (and variety) of cheats.

I'd like to see your thoughts and opinions.

Even though im for the realistic IV I still can't help but have fun with cheat codes once in a while!

I Just hope there's more cheats then in IV. though i can't help but feel that cheat codes are becoming a thing of the past for some unknown reason.

I'm really hoping for a large amount of cheats such as a riot mode, etc. Those cheats made the game fun. Actually, some of the fun cheats from San Andreas they removed from IV weren't very unrealistic. A riot isn't really unrealistic, and considering the Arab Spring, it makes sense to have it.

NotoriousKiller

Yeah I want to see them all back. A riot with these new graphics and physics would be amazing.

Having a whole load of cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto V would be great, the reason being as it would extend the life of the game for many of its players - and I would love to be able to have everybody armed, have them chase you or riot, and to be able to have infinite health and ammo in a realistic environment. I too was disappointed with the lack of cheats in GTA IV.

RE9mJnf.png

Why would you need them?

I never used them in any GTA game..

They are way too easy even without codes.. Why would you use them?

GRINCH ASS BITCH
Why would you need them?

...for fun.

NotoriousKiller
Why would you need them?

For fun, duh.

I certainly hope this does not occur. I preferred the function of cheat codes in IV. It forced us to have to get to cover to use them. It was not just enter a key in.

G1T

How about a real f*cking super punch? TBOGT had me all excited for that cheat returning, and when I used it I was severely disappointed.
user posted image

CubA_iLL_BrothA
How about a real f*cking super punch? TBOGT had me all excited for that cheat returning, and when I used it I was severely disappointed.

Same way i felt to.

I'm all up for crazy cheat codes returning. Even if it's going in a realistic direction, they're cheats they should throw realism out the window.

I usually don't use them on my first game, but after beating it it's always fun to mess around with spawning cars on Skyscrapers and doing loads of flips off of them etc.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Lol, I did like the way you could bash in cars with the super punch code. Unfortunately, the cars would catch on fire too fast.

That was actually one of the things that I hated about GTA:IV; the dynamic damage model for each vehicle was amazing, but you could only test it out to an extent before the car would blow up. No two crashes were the same with that type of damage and I thought that was awesome. Hopefully, there will be a health code that doesn't repair a vehicle's model, only the engine/chassis damage. Of course, I'd also like to see a health code that does do total reparation. Then again, it might be easier just to add in a code that disables engine/chassis damage.

Lol, I did like the way you could bash in cars with the super punch code. Unfortunately, the cars would catch on fire too fast.

That was actually one of the things that I hated about GTA:IV; the dynamic damage model for each vehicle was amazing, but you could only test it out to an extent before the car would blow up. No two crashes were the same with that type of damage and I thought that was awesome. Hopefully, there will be a health code that doesn't repair a vehicle's model, only the engine/chassis damage. Of course, I'd also like to see a health code that does do total reparation. Then again, it might be easier just to add in a code that disables engine/chassis damage.

There is a way I got to have fun with the damage models that's fun. Get a Semi, an Enforcer, an APC etc. and then steal a car park it up by a wall and ram it with the Semi or what have you. It makes for some interesting results, like Niko's head sticking out of the Washington I crushed with an enforcer, or the Tampa I drove (or should I say tried to) with Luis.

Sorry for the Off Topic.

ON-TOPIC: I do hope that they make a super punch cheat like the old ones, but it should also effect vehicles. Imagine punching a Taxi two or three blocks down the street. ROFL

GRINCH ASS BITCH
There is a way I got to have fun with the damage models that's fun. Get a Semi, an Enforcer, an APC etc. and then steal a car park it up by a wall and ram it with the Semi or what have you. It makes for some interesting results, like Niko's head sticking out of the Washington I crushed with an enforcer, or the Tampa I drove (or should I say tried to) with Luis.

Sorry for the Off Topic.

ON-TOPIC: I do hope that they make a super punch cheat like the old ones, but it should also effect vehicles. Imagine punching a Taxi two or three blocks down the street. ROFL

Lol, I've tried that too, along with the swing set glitch and dumping your car off of skyscrapers and such. You do end up with some pretty interesting results lol. I personally like when you've managed to get one of the wheels jammed, kudos if you can get two or more jammed without totaling the vehicle.

I think the most I've gotten Jammed at once was two, and I think I ended up using the call a phone number to get the car to start trick so I don't really think that counts.

Another thing I want is the Car's Fly Cheat back from San Andreas, and why not the one from III/VC just call it Dodo Car. As a reference to the Dodo in GTAIII.

Yes. The cheats in IV disappointed me, I don't need help finishing the storymode by getting rid of my wanted level or by using weapon cheats. I want some fun after the game is finished. Flying cars, cars on water, change your character, riots, everyone has guns etc.

I'd love to see more cheat codes, but I can't stand going through the phone for ages, if they allowed us to use the phone and the menue for cheat codes then I think it would work better.

I'd love to see more cheat codes, but I can't stand going through the phone for ages, if they allowed us to use the phone and the menue for cheat codes then I think it would work better.

I personally found it better and easier to just punch in a button sequence to activate cheat codes. Activating cheats from an option in the start menu (as was the case with Red Dead Redemption) would also work, too. I know Rockstar probably won't want to go back in that direction of pressing a sequence of buttons with Grand Theft Auto V for the sake of realism and such, but it would be great if they would.

RE9mJnf.png

I very rarely use cheat codes (I don't think I've done it even once in IV) so I don't really care personally. Many people love them so for their sake I hope R* gives them what they want. Shouldn't be too hard.

Voted no.

Simple Native Trainer ftw.

Not everyone is getting the PC version, so not everyone will be able to mod the game.

I really don't get these people who vote no. It's "Well I don't use cheats so don't put them in" kinda thing. If you don't use cheats, then don't use them. And don't wish the cheats not being there simply because YOU don't use them, have a little thought for other people.

I voted ves biggrin.gif

Why not?

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

I only beat San Andreas because of cheats - God, I was so young. I had matured by the time IV rolled around, and I've yet to use a single cheat after dozens upon dozens of hours spent playing it. I voted yes.

Even though I have no plans on using any cheats in V, I would still like a San Andreas-amount of cheats available, should I have a change of heart. And because I remember the me that enjoyed them, and I know many others still do; so why not? It wouldn't hurt.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
Voted no.

Not everyone is getting the PC version, so not everyone will be able to mod the game.

I really don't get these people who vote no. It's "Well I don't use cheats so don't put them in" kinda thing. If you don't use cheats, then don't use them. And don't wish the cheats not being there simply because YOU don't use them, have a little thought for other people.

I voted ves biggrin.gif

I know what you mean, I feel the same way when it comes to car-customization polls. People vote "no" simply because they personally don't want it, ignoring the fact that they simply don't have to use the aforementioned feature.

Then again, what would be the point of a poll if it was completely one sided?

smile.gif

There's been a serious lack of cheat codes in games on the consoles in recent years, it wasn't long ago that every game pretty much had cheat codes.

GTA 4 was alright but they were mostly weapon and vehicle spawns, i hardly even used the cheats when playing through IV and i played a lot. I would like to see the fun ones make a come back, flying cars, spawn tank, peds have weapons and peds riot, so much fun in San Andreas.

So yeah im all for a big list of cheats.

s0h607k.jpg

Finn 7 five 11
Voted no.

I voted ves biggrin.gif

I thought it interesting some people voted no, i expected it, but it makes me wonder why not?

Cheats add so much replay value! i WANT LOTS OF CHEATS!

Yes, there should be lots of cheats.

I didn't use the cheats in IV just because if you save after using cheats you can't earn anymore achievements. And the few cheats there were for IV, weren't that great.