If GTA 5 is in LA...

Filter

If GTA 5 is in LA, do you think we should be able to smoke marijuana? I do. Marijuana is non-toxic, impossible to overdose from, and has been used for thousands of years as medicine and as a recreational/spiritual drug by all different sorts of cultures. Medical marijuana is legal in California, so I personally think adding dispensaries would be awesome, you would just walk in with your MMJ card (you would get a real card for a mission) and then would be able to buy marijuana and smoke it and get high. That would be f*cking awesome. What do you guys think? What are your ideas for blazing in LA? We can drink, which is bad for you, but we can't smoke bud? Thats bullsh*t.

And that folks, is why I hate stoners with a passion.

EDIT: Some people are calling me ignorant because of what I said. Read the last few lines of OP's post and you should know what I mean.

Edited by ioN

Yes, just like drinking. You should still be able to drink, and it should last longer. You should be able to get high too.

@ion, you're an idiot dude. So everyone who smokes marijuana is a stoner? That's like saying everyone who drinks is an alcoholic/drunk. Does that make sense? Quit being so ignorant, marijuana is a harmless plant.

Might be handy for the watching TV and eating cheesy puffs mission at your safehouse.

Why not, I'm guessing the protag is unemployed in this one too.

Yes, just like drinking. You should still be able to drink, and it should last longer. You should be able to get high too.

@ion, you're an idiot dude. So everyone who smokes marijuana is a stoner? That's like saying everyone who drinks is an alcoholic/drunk. Does that make sense? Quit being so ignorant, marijuana is a harmless plant.

Ehm, yeah. Stoner is a person that smokes weed, dosn't matter how much. I am a Stoner, I have no problem with that.

Yl8KS.jpg

If R* would decide to put smoking weed in GTA V, it wouldn't be for many gameplay aspects, but to draw more controversy and attention back to the series. Like another marketing ploy.

This.

That's a nice little story you got there TC, only a stoner would believe that smoking pot isn't bad for you. And now you're going to go against me and try to prove me wrong. But the day you can show me a legitimate government funded study, and not just some line of one of your hippy websites, then I'll believe you.

thebestgameever

(i know you can not do this with marijuana but)

If so, i hope their could be some of hallucinations like you could see a dog pulling a human on a buggy thing or maybe confuse someone as bigfoot.

Or even see the whole colour of the game change, lie the sky goes red, grass is blue etc...

I don't think any illegal drugs should be able to be used in a Grand Theft Auto game - and as mentioned above, would likely cause controversy, as well as trouble in terms of being able to sell the game in certain countries (can't sell in a particular country means less potential sales for Rockstar, which isn't particularly in their best interests.)

RE9mJnf.png

Pot does have medicinal uses, even cancer curing properties (not smoked though). But yeah, people that smoke to get high, it's not medicinal, its substance abuse just like booze. Not judging, I drink and smoke cigarettes. Just don't like smoking weed, its a personal preference. Even so the prohibition on it is outdated. The pros outway the cons by a huge margin. I think its a just a ploy to fund law enforcement until they find something else to fight.

NotoriousKiller

Anyone who thinks weed is bad: get the f*ck out.

I doubt you idiots have even smoked anything. It's a harmless plant that has no bad effects at all. And personally, I think we should be able to do whatever drug we want in the game. All would have different effects.

You can leave first "DJ PRIME". Get real. You would believe what the government tells you. Bet you believed everything Obama said before he was elected too, huh?

Stop being losers and get out more. Go get a girlfriend too. Enjoy life and stop being scared of a plant.

Congratulations sir,

There is no going back from a statement like this.

You are now invisible.

ph34r.gif

I never said I hate everyone who smokes pot. Just the dumb-asses like you who think it's the best thing in the world, healthy for you(It's not, 3 joints do as much damage as 20 cigarettes, so if your high every day, your going to get cancer), will help the economy(it wont), is safer than alcohol and causes less deaths(so does eating an apple).

From reading your first post you fall into the category of a total dumb f*ck who thinks pot is the best thing in the world.

Read this too

@DJ-PRIME90: THC does have properties that can slow some tumor growth(and increase others), but yeah. When smoked it's worse then smoking a cigarette.

Edited by ioN

yeah i would love to walk right up to a cop and blow smoke in his face. and then just when he gets his nightstick out to beat me half to death i get out my card and say "ah ah ah, hang on officer, its for medical purposes tounge.gif "

to the guy above me,

i don't smoke dope but i know scores of people who do (both my parents, all my neighbors, most of my friends, about a third of my relatives and my cat)

and none of them have lung cancer, psychotic illness (except my cat) or memory impairment of any kind.

however, both my grandfathers were huge smokers who died of lung cancer, my only grandmother still alive is hooked up to breathing apparatus for most of the day, and my last neighbor died of lung cancer after spending years addicted to fags.

dope is less addictive than tobacco, contains less added chemicals than cigarettes

i might finish this tommorow because it is 1 am here and i REALLY need to get to sleep.

Edited by chestycougth

This.

That's a nice little story you got there TC, only a stoner would believe that smoking pot isn't bad for you. And now you're going to go against me and try to prove me wrong. But the day you can show me a legitimate government funded study, and not just some line of one of your hippy websites, then I'll believe you.

Actually, I'm not a stoner.

Anyone who smokes weed is a stoner?

Marijuana isn't bad for you. LOL, a GOVERNMENT FUNDED study? Jesus Christ you're a bigger idiot than ion, the government is BEHIND the prohibition, you obviously know nothing about the history of alcohol prohibition, or harry anslinger who was the Assistant Prohibition Commissioner in the Bureau of Prohibition who targeted marijuana after alcohol prohibition was lifted, because of the booming pharmaceutical companies and because he was a clear racist against blacks and hispanics coming from the south who smoked marijuana and were getting with the white women. Get educated.

There is no study, however, showing marijuana is harmful. THC is neuroprotective, and actually attacks and kills cancer cells, and prevents them from reproducing. Marijuana does not cause lung cancer, and is impossible to overdose from. I like how you assume I'm a hippy, when you know nothing about marijuana which you're attacking. Marijuana is a safe plant, and has caused a total of 0 deaths. Looks like you just got schooled bro. Do some research.

I recall one important figure, hmm, our president, smoking marijuana frequently. He must be a stoner, or hippy, right? Or what about carl sagan, one of the greatest cosmologists that ever lived, who smoked all the time.

Moderate use, not abuse. It would be fun to be able to smoke in the next GTA. You can drink toxic alcohol, which kills thousands each year, but you can't smoke non-toxic marijuana that kills 0, that makes no sense IMO.

"I never said I hate everyone who smokes pot. Just the dumb-asses like you who think it's the best thing in the world, healthy for you(It's not, 3 joints do as much damage as 20 cigarettes, so if your high every day, your going to get cancer), will help the economy(it wont), is safer than alcohol and causes less deaths(so does eating an apple).

From reading your first post you fall into the category of a total dumb f*ck who thinks pot is the best thing in the world.

Read this too"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my, did I ever say marijuana was the best thing in the world, did I say its healthy for you? Don't put words in my mouth. I said it is harmless, non-toxic, and impossible to overdose. It has many, many medicinal benefits. I encourage you to go to any dispensary and tell the dozens of patients who suffer from pain who don't want to take pills, and tell them they are smoking a harmful plant, you'll be laughed at like I'm laughing at you.

3 joints do as much damage as 20 cigarettes? Wow, typical propaganda bullsh*t, can you please provide that statistic? Hahahaha. Marijuana does not cause cancer, and it has an anti-cancer effect. Again, you know NOTHING about marijuana uses, only propaganda idiot.

Yeah, and I'M THE DUMBf*ck, at least I'm educated about marijuana, while you spew out propaganda and false claims. Do some research.

Edited by Filter

NotoriousKiller

I never said I hate everyone who smokes pot. Just the dumb-asses like you who think it's the best thing in the world, healthy for you(It's not, 3 joints do as much damage as 20 cigarettes, so if your high every day, your going to get cancer), will help the economy(it wont), is safer than alcohol and causes less deaths(so does eating an apple).

Read this too

>implying I can't regrow my lungs with stem cells

>implying vaporizers don't exist

>implying bongs don't exist

Also disregard that everything in life can be harmful.

Congratulations sir,

There is no going back from a statement like this.

You are now invisible.

ph34r.gif

Thats a nice sig, man.

On topic, regarding marijuana, I think that it could add a much more criminal underworld to the game, however, smoking it could cause a lot of controversy and make it be banned in some countries, think of it like the hot coffee mod. It was a little thing that was added, but it changed SA, luckily they removed it before it was officially banned from all shelves.

annie_himself

This.

The US government would never release a truthful study on marijuana. It would be ridiculed by the masses as to why it's illegal. Do you know anything about marijuana?

How many people have been hospitalized because of the effects of it? I will wait for you to post a link..

Yes we should be able to smoke weed in the game.

NotoriousKiller

Being able to smoke in the game won't get it banned.

In San Andreas you would always see people smoking massive blunts. In GTA IV there was noticeable cocaine use and talk about meth as well as heroin (I think?) and others. They never got anything for it. Sure you being able to do it may raise a little controversy mainly from Faux News but I'm sure thats about it. We can already get drunk and have sex. Doing drugs won't be any worse.

Thats a nice sig, man.

Thanks man,

I smoked a big fat joint then made that sig.

Tried smoking apples but to no avail.

I heard you can get cancer from pot noodles.

If so, i hope their could be some of hallucinations like you could see a dog pulling a human on a buggy thing or maybe confuse someone as bigfoot.

Or even see the whole colour of the game change, lie the sky goes red, grass is blue etc...

IDK wat kind of grass ur smoking but if you could point me in the right direction....

Being able to smoke in the game won't get it banned.

In San Andreas you would always see people smoking massive blunts. In GTA IV there was noticeable cocaine use and talk about meth as well as heroin (I think?) and others. They never got anything for it. Sure you being able to do it may raise a little controversy mainly from Faux News but I'm sure thats about it. We can already get drunk and have sex. Doing drugs won't be any worse.

Smoking marijuana shouldn't be that big of a deal, it shouldn't be offensive, it shouldn't be controversial, and it should never have been made illegal in the first place. I agree, in SA there was blunts all the time, it was awesome.

It wouldn't get the game banned, because in california medical marijuana is LEGAL, it is not against the law. The federal government has absolutely NO RIGHT, according to our constitution, to place their own regulations and create laws that override state laws. It is up to the state to decide laws, and the government are lying, power hungry pieces of sh*t. Marijuana will be legal.

Over 50% of Americans believe marijuana should be legal. I guess 52% of Americans are stoners, hippies, and idiots right? You hypocritical, anti-marijuana puppets make me sick.

Why not? I'm sure some intolerant simpletons would protest about it, but since when does R* care about them?

No Filter, you never said it was the best thing in the world. But you sure implied it by saying smoking up in a video game would be f*cking awesome.

About the damage to the lungs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2419713.stm

Evidence shows that tar from cannabis cigarettes contains 50% more cancer causing carcinogens than tobacco.

Tar, when referring to smoke, is the residue that is left behind from the smoke. If that stuff get's in your lungs(which it does so easily thanks to you purposefully inhaling the smoke, it will eventually cause them to shut down and develop lung cancer).

About it not causing cancer, I'm sure those results are inconclusive. Not sure about you, but I don't know anyone who's been smoking pot for 50+ years. Cancer takes time to develop and your not going to find lung cancer in 20 something stoners. If they keep smoking everyday until they are 50, then by god you can guarantee at least one of them will die of lung cancer because of pot.

And either way, smoking anything is bad for you and can cause lung cancer.

NotoriousKiller

IDK wat kind of grass ur smoking but if you could point me in the right direction....

Maybe his stuff got laced...

This.

Actually, I'm not a stoner.

Anyone who smokes weed is a stoner?

Marijuana isn't bad for you. LOL, a GOVERNMENT FUNDED study? Jesus Christ you're a bigger idiot than ion, the government is BEHIND the prohibition, you obviously know nothing about the history of alcohol prohibition, or harry anslinger who was the Assistant Prohibition Commissioner in the Bureau of Prohibition who targeted marijuana after alcohol prohibition was lifted, because of the booming pharmaceutical companies and because he was a clear racist against blacks and hispanics coming from the south who smoked marijuana and were getting with the white women. Get educated.

There is no study, however, showing marijuana is harmful. THC is neuroprotective, and actually attacks and kills cancer cells, and prevents them from reproducing. Marijuana does not cause lung cancer, and is impossible to overdose from. I like how you assume I'm a hippy, when you know nothing about marijuana which you're attacking. Marijuana is a safe plant, and has caused a total of 0 deaths. Looks like you just got schooled bro. Do some research.

I recall one important figure, hmm, our president, smoking marijuana frequently. He must be a stoner, or hippy, right? Or what about carl sagan, one of the greatest cosmologists that ever lived, who smoked all the time.

Moderate use, not abuse. It would be fun to be able to smoke in the next GTA. You can drink toxic alcohol, which kills thousands each year, but you can't smoke non-toxic marijuana that kills 0, that makes no sense IMO.

Marijuana is a safe plant, and has caused a total of 0 deaths.

Maybe thats true if it is just a plant, but you stoners kill the plant and smoke it. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Like I said, a legitimate study, you can't possibly know that marijuana hasn't killed anyone. That's just hearsay, all you know is what is given off in the smoke. Tree's are a safe plant too, but if lit on fire, the smoke can and will kill you.

And perhaps I could find the exception for medical purposes, just maybe. But I'm dam sure most of you stoners don't have a legitimate reason other than trying to show it to the man or smoke it because "it gets you through the day" or "it helps me relax".

And you say alcohol causes deaths, I won't disagree with you on that. But how do you think we get alcohol? From safe plants...

Edited by DJ-PRIME90

None of the protagonists of the previous GTA games used drugs. Alcohol is the furthest it went in GTA IV.