which games do you play in order to pass the time?

Dourvas

i am currently playing gta iv dlc on the ps3...loving liberty city so much.spent at least 200 hours in there...

how about you?

As of now, I'm dormantly waiting until Skyrim, trying to keep it off of my mind as much as possible by doing so much repetitive things that time flies by.

IE, Googling my name, listening to music, finding other games to play in the mean, etc.

Edited by jackass2009

hehe i just finished my oblivion save today for skyrim as well smile.gif cant wait

i stopped after 202 hours and today i finished shivering islands to go out with a bang

GTA 4 multiplayer, pretty much just free mode.

Dido

Plus some BF2 Bad company online. Just got back into it.

Grabbed MX vs ATV Reflex about a month or so ago for 10 bucks, surprisingly addictive online too, but I raced MX when I was young and immortal. Gotta have a racing game somewhere on que.

I'm presently playing all the GTA:IV, TLAD and TBOGT missions in chronological order (see the Impossible Trinity thread).

After that it's a toss up between, VC again, SA again, SR2 for the first time or Assassin's Creed for the first time.

Lots to keep me going between now and the PC release of GTA:V. I'm patient. I can wait and find other things to play.

fridaynightscream

Playing GTA IV, GTA San Andreas, Skate 3, and watching lots of Avatar The Last Airbender is what I'm doing to make time go faster for both the GTA V trailer and for Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary.

Battlefield 3. & Arkham City. inlove.gif

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Tryna finish 100% on GTA IV, I still haven't completed it yet, lol.

84.75% and still going strong.

Madden 08 on PC. Nothing like rebuilding the 2008 Lions (franchise sim only). lol.gif

iGrandTheftAuto

I've been on GTAForums, anxious to see the trailer for GTA V. I haven't played any video games, except TBoGT.

Edited by iGrandTheftAuto
user posted image

GTA 4 multiplayer, pretty much just free mode.

same with me, but with a little bit of singleplayer.

Next week, GoldenEye Reloaded, the week after, Skyrim, Mario 3D Land, then Halo: Anniversary and finally, Zelda: Skyward Sword. And that's just this month. Skyrim and Zelda will keep me occupied for quite some time. Soon enough Twisted Metal will come out and that will consume me. Then Max Payne 3 and that's all I know so far.

A little bit of everything, actually..

Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Oblivion, Skyrim, Arkham City, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, and Skyrin.