Rainbow Six Patriots Topic

BLlTZ

The Leaked Source/Rumour

http://fusible.com/2011/10/domain-registra...x-six-patriots/

Websites

http://whois.domaintools.com/rainbow6patriots.com

http://whois.domaintools.com/rainbowsixpatriots.com

As the title says and the game being already rumoured by Fusible.Com I can confirm it now that the next Rainbow Six will be announce on Xbox World Magazine in the upcoming month (if I understood correctly from my contact). Last night I got home with the assets; logos, arts, the covers and rendered game screens from a buddy that I know. I will not going to show anything for the moment as I will let the mag do his work, but what I can tell is that the logo is 6 with the pistol that replace the bottom circle. The arts backgrounds are with the New York in fire and the renders characters are very similiar to Homefront, yet the clothes are still based with police rainbow six gears. What I understood the plot will go between a large group of revolutionary terrorists and of course the police.

And yes, the game is called Rainbow Six: Patriots.

I look forward to this game. Haven't really played Rainbow Six since the PS2 but it they were damn good games.

I love Rainbow Six. Let's hope they don't screw it up and make it into another CoD clone. Vegas 2 is one of my favorite shooters of all time.

I can't say 100% but from the arts, it doesn't have a single connection with COD or Battlefield 3 warfare that are these days. There are more like SWAT in stealth suits, typical to Rainbow or Warfighter.

Vegas 2 is one of my favorite shooters of all time.

Hell yeah. inlove.gif

I really hope they'll be like Vegas.

I remember reading about this a few months back but of course Ubisoft denied the rumours.

I love Rainbow Six. Let's hope they don't screw it up and make it into another CoD clone. Vegas 2 is one of my favorite shooters of all time.

I agree, i hope they keep to the core mechanics of the previous games and keep all the tactical elements instead of turning it into a game for the casual people.

New York...that sounds original.

s0h607k.jpg

Hopefully this time they can get it through their thick skulls that terrorists don't have unlimited numbers of footsoldiers. Vegas was a blight on the rest of the series, it removed the tactical element and revolved solely around shooting waves and waves of terrorists - who, of course, had no similarity to anything currently going on in the world. You know, just to make the whole thing even more irrelevant.

Islamist terrorism is a massive concern of all Western governments. So why do we constantly see these absurd Russian or South American terrorists? Why can't they just base a game on the current world situation rather than insulting our intelligence?

Until they take the tactical side seriously again and have a decent story, which has some sense of relevance to the real world, I won't be playing Rainbow Six ever again.

Glad their bringing this series back, Vegas 2 was a great game but as Typhus said, it would be better if thy made the games plot more relevant to current day events

Why can't they just base a game on the current world situation rather than insulting our intelligence?

Eh, well, this time the terrorists are americans since their main revolutionary logo is with the statue of liberty. wink.gif

Again, I can't confirm this 100%, yet their entire arts are based with the statue indicate is connected to the plot.

The plot was lacking, but the replay value was great. I just recently reinstalled the game and I'm enjoying it once again on Realistic difficulty, trying to complete as much as I can with only a pistol.

This and the new CS are the shooters i'm hoping will make an impact on modern FPS games. If they don't then the genre it's officially f*cked.

jqmqKlq.gif

Wow, what a f*cking coincidence. Only this morning was I wondering why a new Rainbow Six game hadn't been released or announced. I then come onto GTAForums and find this thread. Amazing.

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

hell yeah bout time got good memorys of rainbow vegas time to make a whole new load of memorys. Il never forget walking throught that door and seeing a terrorists head just looking at me while his body was facing the wrong direction! proper exorcist moment!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Hopefully this time they can get it through their thick skulls that terrorists don't have unlimited numbers of footsoldiers. Vegas was a blight on the rest of the series, it removed the tactical element and revolved solely around shooting waves and waves of terrorists - who, of course, had no similarity to anything currently going on in the world. You know, just to make the whole thing even more irrelevant.

Islamist terrorism is a massive concern of all Western governments. So why do we constantly see these absurd Russian or South American terrorists? Why can't they just base a game on the current world situation rather than insulting our intelligence?

Until they take the tactical side seriously again and have a decent story, which has some sense of relevance to the real world, I won't be playing Rainbow Six ever again.

It's a game, it's telling a story. Just like a movie, why don't all current war movies take place where the real wars are? There is no reason why they should base the game on current events, they can do what they want because a game is made to be able to escape reality. Not re-create it.

Can't wait for this. One of my favorite game seires of all time. smile.gif

Finn 7 five 11

One of the great challenging games out there, i love Rainbow Six, a fantastic shooter.

They are brilliant games, but this was on SENTUAMESSAGE (a feature on xbox live for those who don't know) it was about 2 months ago?

If you want to talk about screwing up the Rainbow Six franchise, then your to late to the party.

The latest Rainbow games are nothing compared to the original Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear and to some extent Raven Shield, after that its all garbage. Ubisoft ruined it a long time ago.

Never got into the series until Vegas. Not as tactical as the original games, I suppose, but I like that better. I enjoyed the Vegas series.

Finn 7 five 11

Never got into the series until Vegas. Not as tactical as the original games, I suppose, but I like that better. I enjoyed the Vegas series.

TBH, you didn't need tactics for the latest games, any method worked it was quite sh*te i think, still hoping for the turnaround.

Man, I just got Vegas again. Its really awesome, loving it so much.

Happy to hear about another game but New York? thats okay I guess.

As many members asked themselfs if the game goes around only in NY and yet game isn't set only in New York. smile.gif

It will have some few levels in other places.

f*ck if it looks like this in the end! it wins allready!

just had a look at the leak website, im glad ubisoft did this because the screenine on there looks arse compared to this video!

Edited by oysterbarron

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

• 3 weeks later...

The main question I have is: Will this game be like the Vegas series, or like the original Rainbow Six/Rogue Spear titles? They are very different in terms of gameplay and strategy. Nothing I have read thus far has answered this.

As much as I loved the original on PC, I would prefer they stick with the cover-based style of the Vegas games. I want more terrorist hunt! Daz and I used to play Villa on Vegas2 over and over and over. Best f*cking map.

usZpdN9.png

I think they confirmed that 2 was going to be the last game based in vegas. I dont think they will be changing the way the gameplay is just improving on it!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

• 3 weeks later...
cold fusion 33

I hope this has multiplyer split screen like Vegas 1 and 2 did. Best gaming moments ever.