Instead of San Andreas....

Nicholee

I think that this GTA is going to be somewhere in the Southwest US area. I dont want to go back to San Andreas,but i'm not exactly sure why. Instead I think that maybe Houston is another candidate. I also think the protaganist will be Mexican American.

Man WTF, havent you seen the leaked casting call sheet? I think its safe to say that things referring to GTA V. Have you ever even seen it, or has everyone already forgotten about it?

Ill leave this here just in case. http://www.gtav.net/news/single.php?id=4419

Theres even references to characters from GTA IV in that. Theres no other game it could possibly be referring to. At this stage of the game, its safe to say its gonna be SA again. Anything else is just wishful thinking. I would be extremely surprised if it was anything other than SA, even though I do wish it was some place totally new.

However, I do agree that the main character will probably be Mexican, since this game has a lot to do with weed it seems. And since its SA, I'd be willing to bet theres some drug smuggling involved as well.

Man WTF, havent you seen the leaked casting call sheet? I think its safe to say that things referring to GTA V. Have you ever even seen it, or has everyone already forgotten about it?

Ill leave this here just in case. http://www.gtav.net/news/single.php?id=4419

Theres even references to characters from GTA IV in that. Theres no other game it could possibly be referring to. At this stage of the game, its safe to say its gonna be SA again. Anything else is just wishful thinking. I would be extremely surprised if it was anything other than SA, even though I do wish it was some place totally new.

However, I do agree that the main character will probably be Mexican, since this game has a lot to do with weed it seems. And since its SA, I'd be willing to bet theres some drug smuggling involved as well.

No, I've seen it but I just wanted to know what you guys think about Houston.

Man WTF, havent you seen the leaked casting call sheet?  I think its safe to say that things referring to GTA V.  Have you ever even seen it, or has everyone already forgotten about it?

Ill leave this here just in case.  http://www.gtav.net/news/single.php?id=4419

Theres even references to characters from GTA IV in that.  Theres no other game it could possibly be referring to.  At this stage of the game, its safe to say its gonna be SA again.  Anything else is just wishful thinking.  I would be extremely surprised if it was anything other than SA, even though I do wish it was some place totally new.

However, I do agree that the main character will probably be Mexican, since this game has a lot to do with weed it seems.  And since its SA, I'd be willing to bet theres some drug smuggling involved as well.

No, I've seen it but I just wanted to know what you guys think about Houston.

I dont think it matters since its not gonna be Huston, but seeing as how the whole border wars thing is going on down there in Texas, it would make a good location I guess.

But its not gonna happen.