Possible V to IV Connection?

killerkev369

Hello.

This is just mere speculation, but after analyzing the story of IV (including DLC, mind you), I have come up with a possible background to V.

As we see in the credits of TBOGT, Packie gets on a plane and flies off to what possibly could be San Andreas. (If you watch the credits to TLAD, they lead up to the beginning of TBOGT at the bank robbery. TBOGT ends with Packie getting on the plane with his suitcase.). Why you might ask? Well, Packie loved to live a life filled with drugs and partying. San Andreas has all of that to offer. I'm not saying that Packie would be the protagonist so to speak, but he very well could be a predominant character, leading to a V to IV connection.

If you are wondering why I am guessing the possible setting of GTA 5 as San Andreas over Vice City, this is because Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will celebrate it's 7th anniversary tomorrow, being released on the 26th.

Then again, this could all be wrong. This is just speculation.

Then again, this could all be wrong.

I liked this bit icon14.gif

SIG-2.jpg

Could be wrong..... but would you bet against the first thing we see in the trailer being a plane landing, and Packie getting off it?

Given the last thing we saw in the IV era, this doesn't feel totally implausible.

Could be wrong..... but would you bet against the first thing we see in the trailer being a plane landing, and Packie getting off it?

Given the last thing we saw in the IV era, this doesn't feel totally implausible.

I would honestly guess the first trailer will be a teaser.

If this theory were to be correct, I would guess the trailer would start off with a black screen, with the sound of a plane landing on a runway, and then show us a couple clips of the city.

This has been discussed before. Locked.

Edited by Mati