After GTAV gets released...

GTA36362355

Spoilers may ruin the fresh experience which we all are waiting for.

Being on forums, we are prone to such spoilers. So, will you come here in the GTAV section or stay away from the spoilers?

Also, how are you gonna play it??

Will you compete 20 missions a day or will you slowly and steadily relish the amazing game known as GTAV?? smile.gif

I will surely have to stay away from the forums due to the fear of spoilers.

What you gonna do guys??

If this topic is worth a lock, I won't mind. I am too happy today to get pissed off. biggrin.gif

I'm waiting for the trailer, then I won"t watch or read anything about V.

I want to play the game without knowing 3/4 of the game !!!

Yes, I'd love to do this. That is going to be my goal. It will be extremely difficult. I've been on this forum today for about 7 hours because I'm so excited. There were absolutely no surprises for me in IV.

I want that to change for V. I'll defo try do it.

Yes, I'd love to do this. That is going to be my goal. It will be extremely difficult. I've been on this forum today for about 7 hours because I'm so excited. There were absolutely no surprises for me in IV.

I want that to change for V. I'll defo try do it.

It will be hard for me too !!!

Just put a GTA-parental control tounge.gif

Being on forums, we are prone to such spoilers. So, will you come here in the GTAV section or stay away from the spoilers?

Will you compete 20 missions a day or will you slowly and steadily relish the amazing game known as GTAV?? smile.gif

What you gonna do guys??

If this topic is worth a lock, I won't mind. I am too happy today to get pissed off. biggrin.gif

Oh I'll be here, spoilers are inevitable, but the staff will do their best to keep them clear. If we're not too busy playing GTAV that is.

Nope I won't be going on the internet, nevermind the forums. In fact I'm going to stick a bucket outside my window and stockpile food and water so that I don't have to leave. I might even superglue my eyes open, so I don't miss anything by blinking. But nothing over the top.

What you gonna do guys??

Oh I'll be here, spoilers are inevitable, but the staff will do their best to keep them clear. If we're not too busy playing GTAV that is.

Good, smile.gif I won't even watch any gameplay of someone else playing it, I want to play the first time around with my own strategies and my own intentions. It's been like that with every GTA, all I've ever watched were the trailers, never any leaked footage.

Any of the GTA games have taken me ages and ages to finish it just take it all in and explore everything i can. A mate of mine used to tell me everything about what was happening in any GTA game because he would rush through it every day while i worked. I would have to not answer his calls or open his texts for weeks after each GTA games cam out.

reading about the game in previews and magazines was part of the fun before IV. I remember seeing the algonquin bridge in the official playstation magazine thinking "this is going to amazing".

Nope I won't be going on the internet, nevermind the forums. In fact I'm going to stick a bucket outside my window and stockpile food and water so that I don't have to leave. I might even superglue my eyes open, so I don't miss anything by blinking. But nothing over the top.

lol, mate that sounds like a good plan

7cg1vNw.png

lol, mate that sounds like a good plan

I'll adopt that plan too. tounge.gif (That is, if they release it on PC simultaneously. If they don't, I'll have to use my savings away for a console.)

I've had my EFLC ruined due to the spoilers here. Can't afford that for V. inlove.gif

vertical limit
if they release it on PC simultaneously.

It takes a few months to port it to PC.

I'm gonna try to avoid the forums AND the wiki because of the news feeds, the spoilers and whatnot. I swear, that reminds me of Red Dead Redemption, I was just about to get it when I went on youtube to check out the trailers, but then I saw someone say at the bottom : R.I.P. John Marston, so I'mma stick to just watching the trailer on Rockstargames.com

Still so excited. biggrin.gif

and I still haven't gotten 100% yet on GTA IV. confused.gif

Edited by TheJustinAllenK

Ill still use the forum of course, there are different categories outside of the GTA V topic where the chances of your game ending being spoiled are not a constant threat!

Will i keep out of the GTA V thread? Hell.f*cking.Yes.

SIG-2.jpg

warriorofsanandreas

FOR SURE

OBVIOUSLY

I'm not even coming back to these forums when the game is out

cause assholes might spoil it in other sections lmfao

Snake Without a Tongue

When the game itself is released I'll make myself scarce. But I'll come back once I've finished the storyline.

Yeah I might just try quit the forums from after the first trailer. If not maybe hang out in the private forums.

I'm too weak to even try and distance myself from the community and discussion going on around the game when it's released, but I'm gonna stick to The Lounge in the forums.

8wjrzl.png

So everyone is deciding to stay away from the GTAV section? They better delete the section then. lol.gif

You will get maybe the odd asshole who tries to f*ck the game up on here, but same could be said for any site, at any work place or college or school... (You get my drift)

There are always assholes about, just proceed with more caution!

SIG-2.jpg

Eh, yes. I'll stay in my usual sections, though: The Lounge, Vice City, Mod Showroom, III Modding, Series Chat. Probably not this forum so much. confused.gif

Better to stay indoors for some months and complete the story line ASAP.. Its better to end the game in a hurry than being f*cked up by some asshole.

You see, I don't even want to know anything about the game until it's in my Xbox. You know? So everything will be like a surprise for me. I'll watch the official trailers from the Rockstar site and that's it. Doubt I'll be able to do it but here's trying.

Just before San Andreas came out I got a magazine from my local DVD rental shop. It said some of the new features like starting and spreading fires as a feature and I think it was 14 other things. I was amazed. It was fine though cause I think the game only came out about 2 weeks after I read the article.

So, everything in San Andreas was a completely new to me. It was a crazy surprise. That was when I was 19.

In the hype leading up to IV, I found out every snippet of info. With IV being relatively featureless, there wasn't much left in the game to be discovered. I was still amazed when I got the game but there was doubts and worries in the back of my mind that there wasn't that much to do or figure out for myself.

I want to return to the time when GTA was a big mystery and surprise for me. I'll pop it in and just find it all out for myself. I'll be all like:

"WOWZERZ!"

I'll come back after i finish the game, simples. I'll do one play through my own way, doing whatever, learning the town or anything. Complete the game, come back here to see if anyone has found good Easter eggs or learn't anything i haven't. And of course for the multiplayer which i will play the second i get the game but i won't come here.

The staff here do a good job with that sort of thing. I came here before I finished IV to get help with PC technical issues, and never ran into any spoilers. However, if the game works as it should, I will be too busy playing it to do much else.

Of course, I'm naively holding out hope for a simultaneous PC release. If that's not forthcoming, I reserve the right to go away and sulk for a bit.