Prize for 100%

adam_fozz

Hi all,

Im excited now. I was also very excited when I found out about the 100% prize for completing GTA IV within 2 weeks. I took a few days off work to get my hands on the Key to the City!

My question? Do you think they will do this again...I really hope so. It was great on IV.

Adam_Fozz

The game rewards for getting 100% in IV were pretty lame. I do hope that there is some amazing reward for 100% in V.

I always thought that a character customisation tool would be great as a 100% reward. Imagine that!? The game is over but now you can play it over and over as whoever you like.

The game rewards for getting 100% in IV were pretty lame. I do hope that there is some amazing reward for 100% in V.

I always thought that a character customisation tool would be great as a 100% reward. Imagine that!? The game is over but now you can play it over and over as whoever you like.

Sorry, Im talking about the actual physical key to the city that got mailed to you if you completed the game 100% within the first two weeks.

Thats what I hope happens again.

Adam_Fozz

Sorry, Im talking about the actual physical key to the city that got mailed to you if you completed the game 100% within the first two weeks.

Adam_Fozz

Yeah that was nice, but I hated the fact that it forced you to rush the game too quickly. I got 100% in August 08' so I never got a key...

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Adam_Fozz

lolwut? so if you complete GTA 4 after the release in 2 weeks they mail you the key? i never hear that

Adam_Fozz

Yeah that was nice, but I hated the fact that it forced you to rush the game too quickly. I got 100% in August 08' so I never got a key...

Its true, that was a downside. Although, whist still achieving it in the timeframe I didnt skip though any cut scenes or anything like that. Did go back and finish the main mission again later though.

Adam_Fozz

Adam_Fozz

lolwut? so if you complete GTA 4 after the release in 2 weeks they mail you the key? i never hear that

Here, take a look.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Adam_Fozz

So you don't want a discussion on the 100% rewards? Only if they'll do the Key thing again?

OK. Possibly. smile.gif

Adam_Fozz

Here, take a look.

wow thats pretty cool, anybody in here got a key?

Adam_Fozz

Here, take a look.

Yh Ive got loads m8. Front door, back door, bike lock, gym locker, shed key...

I didnt know they did that either.

I think that completeing the game 100% definitley needs something. Because after you did that then there was nothing left to do, you just stopped playing the game, at least for a little while. So maybe a physical item (like a keychain or wallet) or something for real life (1% off stuff in their online store). Would be nice.

Adam_Fozz

Here, take a look.

me! tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

Adam_Fozz

So you don't want a discussion on the 100% rewards? Only if they'll do the Key thing again?

OK. Possibly. smile.gif

I do think the reward system is important. It gives you things to aim for even when you have completed the main missions although that being said, if the game is anything like san andreas theres always plenty to keep you occupied even after the game is complete.

I like collecting GTA items and I just loved the fact they were giving away a prize for being one of the first to complete the game 100%. If they did it again, i'd be well up for it!

Adam_Fozz

Prize or no, I don't think I could just do the designated missions, could you? I soak up and savor every Rockstar game these days, in Uncharted I have to say, I had that same spirit to explore the gaming region over and over monocle.gif

Key to the City, I know of it, I'm no newb, but I always take my time, perhaps a changeup is in order with this one though. Try it anyway. I do get stuck on some missions because you jump in not knowing a tactic to follow at first...or second, ...or third

You can also buy the keys off eBay I'd imagine, if you were not so lucky to get it mailed and game completed.

Edited by Slamman

Prize or no, I don't think I could just do the designated missions, could you? I soak up and savor every Rockstar game these days, in Uncharted I have to say, I had that same spirit to explore the gaming region over and over monocle.gif

Key to the City, I know of it, I'm no newb, but I always take my time, perhaps a changeup is in order with this one though. Try it anyway. I do get stuck on some missions because you jump in not knowing a tactic to follow at first...or second, ...or third

You can also buy the keys off eBay I'd imagine, if you were not so lucky to get it mailed and game completed.

I definitely see your point about taking your time. But it feels alot better to have won your key, rather than to have picked it up off ebay for $200! If the game is epic I might end up saying, screw it, lets just relax and enjoy the game! but if there is a prize there will def be a part of me that wants to win it!

Adam_Fozz

Respect to anyone who got it. Finding the pigeons without a decent internet guide must have been a pain in the 4rse.

There's the map in whattheydonotwantyoutoknow site, but it's not the most detailed.

Respect to anyone who got it. Finding the pigeons without a decent internet guide must have been a pain in the 4rse.

There's the map in whattheydonotwantyoutoknow site, but it's not the most detailed.

It was a complete bitch! I went back to work having taken a few days off more tired than before!

Damn Pigeons!

Adam_Fozz