Young Maylay (Voice of CJ - Carl Johnson GTA:SA)

Ryan2501

What about his twitter page? I dunno if I'm missing something but I don't even see anything interesting on there.

They've done with GTA III (VC and SA) universe. No CJ.

5 Protagonists Prove/Theory

"Guns don't kill people, death kills people! Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact, you can't die from a bullet." - Gun Advocate from Chatterbox FM.

It seems like he is selectively re-tweeting certain things.. maybe he is... maybe he isn't... could just be a clue is all I'm saying.

FartyFartknockerJr

It seems like he is selectively re-tweeting certain things.. maybe he is... maybe he isn't... could just be a clue is all I'm saying.

To be honest he has tweeted a little of everything:

South Central LA looks 10xs better than Hollywood!

Out all of this time that i've been playing GTA San Andreas i didnt know @youngmaylay was the voice of CJ! You did a gr8 job!!! biggrin.gif

GTA V? .... They better bring back CJ from San Andreas

I'm not getting the new Grand Theft Auto unless it's like San Andreas

anyways playing San Andreas on playstation with my cousin & a boy from my neighborhood have been some of the best things ever smile.gif CJ ftw bro

@youngmaylay did his thing being the voice of CJ! San Andreas is the best GTA #HandsDown!

@youngmaylay If you are the main character of GTA 5 i swear to god i will have a heart attack of joy.

PEOPLE, Y U NO UNDERSTAND 'SAN ANDREAS' IS THE BEST GTA EVER MADE? R-T IF U AGREE!

If @youngmaylay is on the New GTA V I'm on it hahaha I still be playing San Andreas

I somewhat feel that CJ (voice by @youngmaylay) will be back in the new GTA V. Not in the main role but hey...

user posted image

FartyFartknockerJr

ROFL he just retweeted mine

GamerToons GamerToons

by youngmaylay

@youngmaylay My CJ always had a Fro and tats and was built like Deebo.

user posted image

AndrefromEstonia

If CJ is a protagonist in the new GTA i won't be buying the game, nor downloading it... If he has a small part or is just a character, i can maybe forgive R*. Anyways, this doesn't prove anything, fortunatelly. He most likely does someones else voice, maybe he makes his voice different.

user posted image

If CJ is a protagonist in the new GTA i won't be buying the game, nor downloading it... If he has a small part or is just a character, i can maybe forgive R*. Anyways, this doesn't prove anything, fortunatelly. He most likely does someones else voice, maybe he makes his voice different.

Why dude? What the flying f*ck is wrong with you?

oh well then for you.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Take a look at his twitter page,

user posted image

Can we at least see that CJ will return after these hints?

I remember posting about 6months ago a rumour that popped up that apparently young maylay was working with R*, and then like a day later R* tweeted something where they thanked him for something cant remember what, but they have been in touch recently thats "fo sho"

I can't tell if ur trolling.

He could do a cameo as a different character. Wu Zi Mu's voice actor appears in IV as the undercover cop when Niko and Johnny go to that drug deal. That was pretty cool.

AndrefromEstonia

Hah, you guys are such fanboys biggrin.gif. SO what i don't like CJ? So what R* doesn't giva crap? Why you give a crap? biggrin.gif Nothign wrong with me either.

user posted image

Maybe he's just getting nostalgic, with V being announced and III turning 10 years old.

Hah, you guys are such fanboys biggrin.gif. SO what i don't like CJ? So what R* doesn't giva crap? Why you give a crap? biggrin.gif Nothign wrong with me either.

Why you asking so many questions? Your like a baby after drinking a can of coke.

To be honest, I didn't like CJ. He was extremely stupid in some situations and had no depth in his character whatsoever. At least, I couldn't really ralate myself to him, and that IS NOT because he is afro-american. dozingoff.gif

AndrefromEstonia

Why you asking so many questions? Your like a baby after drinking a can of coke.

Look whos talking bro...wink.gif

user posted image

I noticed all yesterday and the day before the announcement, Young Maylay started selectively retweeting tweets about his role in San Andreas and the GTA series in general. The timing definitely makes me wonder if he knew about the then-upcoming announcement, and if he did, might prove that he has a role in GTA V. Otherwise I doubt Rockstar would tell a former voice actor that has nothing to do with the upcoming game about an announcement.

Edited by Hobbes27
user posted image

Why does the voice of the protoganist matter? Did anyone think there would be someone foreign like Niko as the main character? Of course not. But I think everyone still bought it. So now the voice of R*'s most successful GTA so far is suddenly a bad thing? LMAO.

And to those saying the III-era is over. That was for the GTA IV cannon, which is obviously over now as well. Protoganist doesn't matter, you'll all buy it no matter who it is when you see the game.

I would love to see him back, although he would be like nearing 50 now if it was set modern day, doubt he would be the protagonist

They've done with GTA III (VC and SA) universe. No CJ.

People who are so sure about this shouldn't be. It could be parallel universes with CJ in both of them.

AndrefromEstonia

This crap is getting too complex then...

And who knows, maybe V isn't the end for IV universe.

user posted image

GamingTheConsole

um You?

AndrefromEstonia

um You?

First, stop spamming, secondly i can see why you are player hater, and thirdly, this comes from a guy who joined today.

user posted image