Harpz

OysterBarron

Ive been reading about this project recently it seems the station in the us came online in 2006 with around 20 of these types of stations dotted accross the world. its apparently a atmosphere research tool but people are claiming that it can manipulate the weather as well. just interested in what everyone else thinks. in order to research something you need to do experiments and observe the results and then form a conclusion wotch makes me think theres a bit if smoke and mirrors going on but im open for debate.

It does sound interesting though this by the sounds of it could have future uses for terraforming other planets atmospheres.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

HAARP isn't a weather machine, an earthquake machine or anything else. It's an ionospheric research program designed to amplify the range of existing radar, radio communications and other signals of both civil and military importance. Basically, the project aims to provide greater long-distance "listening" capability for things like Anti-Ballistic Missile and Early-Warning RADAR systems, signals and telemetry intelligence gathering capability and long-range communications. As such, it ties in very nicely with the ECHELON program run by the Five-Eyes states- that is, the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada, which is a global signals intelligence operation designed to constantly and passively conduct monitoring of things like satellite communications data, military telemetry and measurements from things like rocket and missile launches and a wide range of other different factors. It's used for a wide range of things, from gaining battlefield-level intelligence from mobile phone communications in Afghanistan, to tracking DPRK and Iranian nuclear enrichment and missile programs, right down to assisting in counter-espionage operations designed to stop Chinese and Russian hackers from stealing military and commercial secrets.

Interestingly, all the research on HAARP is actually unclassified, though parts have been redacted. Essentially, that means that all the program data, research and information concerning HAARP is freely available to anyone on request. I've got no idea how these conspiracy theories can even arise when literally all the program data is in the public domain already.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Thats a shame it was really sparking my interest about being able to terraform to a certain extent. the conspiracists recon that if you direct the high voltage radio frequencies at a certain point it could in therioe bend the atmosphere and create a bubble. he showed an experiment using the same principles in a tube and it made all the clouds dissapear and congregate at the top of the bubble in the tube, this in tern could increase global warming according to him. AS you pointed out all experiments are publicly available but what i really want to know from a scientific standpoint, with the equipment they have would this infact be possible even if they hadn't actually done that certain experiment!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Thats a shame it was really sparking my interest about being able to terraform to a certain extent. the conspiracists recon that if you direct the high voltage radio frequencies at a certain point it could in therioe bend the atmosphere and create a bubble. he showed an experiment using the same principles in a tube and it made all the clouds dissapear and congregate at the top of the bubble in the tube, this in tern could increase global warming according to him. AS you pointed out all experiments are publicly available but what i really want to know from a scientific standpoint, with the equipment they have would this infact be possible even if they hadn't actually done that certain experiment!

K^2 is the best person to comment on the scientific aspect of it, but it's most likely to be tripe. It's somewhat reminiscent of the claims made by some individuals overseeing the Manhattan Project that the detonation of the Trinity device could have ignited the small quantity of hydrogen in the air, setting off a massive chain reaction. Seems vaguely possible to a lay man, hence the conspiracy theories arising from such incidents, but on-the-whole not actually scientifically possible. Like all the conspiracy theories around the LHC creating a black hole large enough to swallow the earth.

Edited by sivispacem

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Is this the thing people claim the US and the British countries use to control the weather? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Is this the thing people claim the US and the British countries use to control the weather? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Basically yes. Well, depending on which vaguely unhinged conspiracy theorist you believe, it ranges from weather control to earthquake weapon to remote viewing program.

Untitled-1.jpg

Just curious how do they justify things like the Haiti earthquake? So we can have more black immigrants? Cause we know the US gov doesn't like that

Just curious how do they justify things like the Haiti earthquake? So we can have more black immigrants? Cause we know the US gov doesn't like that

They don't, which is one of countless flaws in their argument.

Untitled-1.jpg

I really do hate those HAARP conspiracists, they try to make you look like an idiot if you don't believe in it, yet they are the true idiots. I mean really, a government making a machine to cause disasters, really? dozingoff.gif

It seems to them that every disaster from the earthquake in Haiti to hurricane Katia was the work of HAARP. If that's what they think, then what do they call a natural disaster, or is there no such thing to them. sleepy.gif

You know we have a former Governor here in the US who subscribes to this bullsh*t? I think his name is Justin Ventura or John Ventura, something like that.

You know we have a former Governor here in the US who subscribes to this bullsh*t? I think his name is Justin Ventura or John Ventura, something like that.

I always find it ironic that the US, the self-proclaimed bastion of freedom of speech and transparency is the hot-bed for all sorts of conspiracy theories that all boil down into a shady, secretive and unelected quasi-government running the show.

Untitled-1.jpg

I always find it ironic that the US, the self-proclaimed bastion of freedom of speech and transparency is the hot-bed for all sorts of conspiracy theories that all boil down into a shady, secretive and unelected quasi-government running the show.

Well, that's how it is in any country. The people that run the government day to day are the bureaucracy, not the President or the Prime Minister or whoever else.

Jesse Ventura is his name apparently. He believes in 9/11 truth and apparently has some tv show where he talks about these conspiracies.

Well, that's how it is in any country. The people that run the government day to day are the bureaucracy, not the President or the Prime Minister or whoever else.

I wouldn't agree with that. The bureaucracy implement legislation and advise on political decisions, but in the UK they're basically unheard of- as well as being entirely responsible to a minister or ministry, so therefore basically incapable of influencing policy outside of the overall strategic guide-lines set out by the administration that they work under- their only duties are either to enforce policy or to advise ministries. If you ask anyone "what do Civil Servants do" they'll basically be clueless. The system is somewhat different in the states, though.

Untitled-1.jpg

I think its the americans policy that gives birth to all these conspiracys, Any military experiment thats top secret gets locked under a key for 50 years until they release the infomation to the public by witch time half the people of these therioes or eyewitness are either dead or dont give a sh*t anymore before the truth actually comes out!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

I think its the americans policy that gives birth to all these conspiracys, Any military experiment thats top secret gets locked under a key for 50 years until they release the infomation to the public by witch time half the people of these therioes or eyewitness are either dead or dont give a sh*t anymore before the truth actually comes out!

It's basically the same in any country, though. We keep any secrets related to the Royal Family under lock and key indefinitely- they're never released without the expressed permission of the monarch. The case with HAARP is that it isn't even classified- all of the data on it is available through open sources. I mean, I could understand it to some degree if it was some kind of secretive military project that was kept under lock and key- I mean, look at the conspiracy theories surrounding the Have Blue/F-117 program or those around CIA experimentation like remote viewing- but in this instance it's not even a dedicated military project- much of it is being conducted by private organisations and even universities.

Untitled-1.jpg

Eh I guess that's true. In the US though the real power comes out of the people who are high ranking in federal agencies.

What secrets are there about the royal family in the UK?

Probably dozens of affairs, illegitimate children, internal disputes, cases of illegal activity, acts of espionage and infiltration targeted against the Crown and the suchlike. We've had abdications in relatively recent history, where the real reason for such incidents hasn't been fully revealed. There' probably a juicy gold-mine of interesting information in relation to the Crown, but we'll never know.

Untitled-1.jpg

Probably dozens of affairs, illegitimate children, internal disputes, cases of illegal activity, acts of espionage and infiltration targeted against the Crown and the suchlike. We've had abdications in relatively recent history, where the real reason for such incidents hasn't been fully revealed. There' probably a juicy gold-mine of interesting information in relation to the Crown, but we'll never know.

How much do you actually value royal people in the UK? Or nobility? Do you know any noble people? Just curious exactly how titled people are treated nowadays.

How much do you actually value royal people in the UK? Or nobility? Do you know any noble people? Just curious exactly how titled people are treated nowadays.

The majority still support the monarch. I'm one of them, because an apolitical head of state is a good thing in the long run. That, and they cost less per year to keep that running a second election would. As for nobility, I've worked with titled people before and they vary a lot. Much of the time, they're pretty much the same as anyone else- though almost always own significant swathes of land. A few have suffered from the superiority complex one might image when thinking about the landed gentry, but these have been in a minority.

Untitled-1.jpg

I still support the monarch. In fact my dad's side of the famly is actually blue blooded.

GrandMaster Smith
I really do hate those HAARP conspiracists, they try to make you look like an idiot if you don't believe in it, yet they are the true idiots. I mean really, a government making a machine to cause disasters, really? dozingoff.gif

It seems to them that every disaster from the earthquake in Haiti to hurricane Katia was the work of HAARP. If that's what they think, then what do they call a natural disaster, or is there no such thing to them. sleepy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k-fJO8YLA0

Look at the upload date, how did this guy accurately guess (within one day I believe) a 'natural' disaster while pinpointing the location?

How hard would it even be to make an earthquake? You place a bomb within a fault line that's ready to slip, detonate, and boom you've got yourself a nice little earthquake. I don't get why people on here think it's impossible for us to have that kind of technology.

And for those wondering 'why?', do you have any idea how much these people made during the Haiti earthquake support? It's the same exact thing with war as well, it's all about money, these f*cks don't give two sh*ts about yours or my lives, just as long as they're making money they'll do anything it takes.

Everything leads back to Central banks and the Vatican.

I'm not even going to bother to reply to the post above, I'll just leave it to sivispacem, he knows just the right things to say.

*Sends out brainwave*

Also I disagree with what you said about all wars being over money. Wars are fought for different reasons, granted some are for money yes but other factors such as religion, power, freedom and land also come to mind.

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

GrandMaster Smith

I'm not even going to bother to reply to the post above, I'll just leave it to sivispacem, he knows just the right things to say.

*Sends out brainwave*

Also I disagree with what you said about all wars being over money. Wars are fought for different reasons, granted some are for money yes but other factors such as religion, power, freedom and land also come to mind.

It all comes down to money man, plain and simple.

Wars for oil, war for government.. it's all based around the central banks that run the shows from behind the curtains.

I don't get how people think we're way to far away technologically speaking to produce artificial earthquakes, it really isn't all that hard.

Everyone remembers the Haiti relief fund, wikileaks reported how a majority of that money just 'disappeared' into politicians pockets..

Haarp can also easily affect weather by manipulating high/low air pressure. I think the only people who want to straight up deny this are just afraid to know that humankind actually has this sort of ability to affect mother nature..

EDIT- did you watch the video? He completely predicts the earthquake while pinpointing the date and location along with magnitude, and sure enough it all followed through almost as if clockwork. Coincidences though, right?

I still support the monarch. In fact my dad's side of the famly is actually blue blooded.

Then so are you lol.gif What rank in the peerage are they?

(note I am totally blowing off the bullsh*t above)

GrandMaster Smith

*Sends out brainwave*

(note I am totally blowing off the bullsh*t above)

Should I really be surprised?

"Lets talk sh*t about conspiracy theories"

*Gets shown evidence for the theory*

"I'm just going to straight up ignore this post and pretend it never happened, where's sivis todo my thinking for me when you need him?"

hahahaha

-I've warned you before, and I will not do so again. Flame other members in my section of the forum and you will get temp-banned.-

Edited by sivispacem

Look at the upload date, how did this guy accurately guess (within one day I believe) a 'natural' disaster while pinpointing the location?

EDIT- did you watch the video? He completely predicts the earthquake while pinpointing the date and location along with magnitude, and sure enough it all followed through almost as if clockwork. Coincidences though, right?

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people make predictions every day. The likelihood of one individual getting something right isn't that low. Besides, earthquake prediction may not be an exact science, but it's certainly a lot better than it used to be. And more importantly, he wasn't actually right. He pinpointed the location, yes, but then there are only finite places in which an earthquake can take place as their behavior is based on plate tectonics. But he was completely wrong about the ferocity of the quake. Now, the Richter scale is graded in a peculiar way, but I will attempt to explain it. A magnitude 9 quake- that which he predicted- is a once-in-ten-year event releasing two exajoules of energy. That's roughly equivalent to ten of the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated. A 6.4 quake, which is what actually struck, is a 250 terajoule event, equivalent in power to the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. In terms of ferocity according to the Richter scale, the Vancouver event was 26 times smaller than the prediction. In terms of energy transfer, it was 93.6 times smaller. And that's before I get onto the content of the prediction. How many people died in the Vancouver earthquake? None. There weren't even any major injuries. That's hardly the "cataclysmic event" that his film speaks of.

And anyway, how does one individual's Youtube video prove that HAARP is an earthquake machine? Quite apart from the near-impossibility of creating earthquakes (more on that later) one individual saying something will happen does not suggest that there's a secret military program to make it happen. A bloke suggested, partially accurately, that an earthquake would happen. Does he work for BAE Systems, who are the main contractor on HAARP? Doesn't appear to be any evidence suggesting he does. Therefore, I fail to see the connection between the aforementioned individual and his earthquake prophecy and the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

How hard would it even be to make an earthquake? You place a bomb within a fault line that's ready to slip, detonate, and boom you've got yourself a nice little earthquake. I don't get why people on here think it's impossible for us to have that kind of technology.

Very hard, actually.

First of all, you need to calculate exactly how much explosive force the bomb would need to deliver. Using a weapon too large could result in areas outside the intended area of effect being hit, one too small will have no real effect. The size of rock mass you'd be talking about would basically prevent anything other than the highest yield thermonuclear weapons being used, and there are lots of other identifying features of thermonuclear detonations, even deep below ground. I mean, 500 kiloton devices leave 800-meter-wide, 80-meter-deep craters, and we'd be talking in the high-tens-of-megaton class- at least- to be able to have a significant impact.

Then you'd have to time it properly. I mean, there's no use in detonating a device when two plates are locked together, all you'll end up doing is wasting a very expensive bomb. We're not good enough at predicting earthquakes to accurately pin-point when to detonate a device to cause one. Then there's the issue of location. As the plates are so large their shape, exact patterns of movement and basic mass cannot be determined, it would be essentially impossible to place a device on them with enough accuracy to be able to target an earthquake.

Then there's the devices itself. There are two kinds of principal fissure location- on sea, and on land. The vast majority are in the sea, often at depths of over 8000 meters. That's well below the crush depth of just about any man-made object in existence, save for a few very specialist bathyspheres, both manned and unmanned. Temperatures that far below the surface vary from the very low to the very high. There's no visibility to speak of. In many cases, magnetic location tools such as compasses don't work as they're distorted by the high iron content of tectonic plates. How do you suggest delivering such a device? Even more difficult would be doing so on land- the temperatures in fissures are somewhat akin to those of volcanoes, and we've only very recently been capable of developing equipment that functions properly in the temperatures produced by molten lava. Two thousand centigrade is easily enough to trigger the sympathetic detonation of just about any explosive ever produced, meaning the explosive lenses of a nuclear device would explode, showering the inside of the rock cavity in radioactive material which would then be vaporised by the temperatures and carried to the surface as a plume of smoke and gas and cast into the ionosphere, therefore being detected on every nuclear early warning sensor on the planet.

Then there's the location of the non-US-based HAARP research stations. We don't have any tectonic fissures in the UK. Many other countries that house HAARP facilities, ECHELON or ECHELON-related SIGINT centres aren't anywhere near fissures. So how do you suggest that HAARP related into the idea of an earthquake machine? Isn't the US HAARP station in Alaska, quite far away from any fissure lines in tectonic plates?

I don't get how people think we're way to far away technologically speaking to produce artificial earthquakes, it really isn't all that hard.

Then your either very ignorant, very badly informed or very stupid.

Haarp can also easily affect weather by manipulating high/low air pressure. I think the only people who want to straight up deny this are just afraid to know that humankind actually has this sort of ability to affect mother nature.

How? How on earth can what is in essence a glorified RADAR station affect the pressure levels in the atmosphere? In what way can an array of very-low-frequency electromagnetic listening devices alter atmospheric pressure? It's such an absurd concept that it doesn't even bear thinking about. Lets look at it logically for a moment. The atmosphere weighs approximately six quadrillion tonnes. The pressure system is poorly understood, but appears to be a consequence of a combination of gravitational forces, the air currents of the various tropospheric streams and other factors like water evaporation. So, I ask you- as this is your idea- what evidence do you have to suggest that HAARP can alter any of these factors. Can you even provide me with a possible method of action through which it could operate, that is scientifically sound? If not, I'm going to have to dismiss everything you say as baseless crap.

And for those wondering 'why?', do you have any idea how much these people made during the Haiti earthquake support? It's the same exact thing with war as well, it's all about money, these f*cks don't give two sh*ts about yours or my lives, just as long as they're making money they'll do anything it takes.

It all comes down to money man, plain and simple.

Nothing is about money. This entire argument is stupid because it fails to take into account one simple fact. Money is theoretical. It's worthless- or, more accurately, it's worth is only possible when it is gauged against something else. No country is interested in money. They're interested in resources, but not money. Money serves no purpose save for the acquisition of goods or services, which are themselves based on resources. Individuals and organisations profit and lose from every decision. If a flood happens in Thailand and they can't ship their products, someone else will get the business instead. That's not a conspiracy, it's the flow of the market.

Everyone remembers the Haiti relief fund, wikileaks reported how a majority of that money just 'disappeared' into politicians pockets.

Wow. Really, wow. You're talking about politicians in Haiti, and you don't think there's a chance they're corrupt? Really? Quite possibly the most corrupt country in the world, and your surprised money has disappeared? I can only assume that you're talking about the Haitian government figures, rather than the US ones, as the only evidence I can find that suggests US profiteering comes from a Socialist website with an interest to present it so, and not from the organisation who actually did the analysis work on the Haitian files in conjunction with Liberte. Yes, there were allegation of a Gold rush mentality, but not actually of direct profiteering or the pilfering of funds used for reconstruction and humanitarian operations. Again, I fear that you've read something, taken a few select points from it out of context and then added your own embellishments and falsehoods in an attempt to make it say something else.

Everything leads back to Central banks and the Vatican.

Wars for oil, war for government.. it's all based around the central banks that run the shows from behind the curtains.

Prove it.

I know you've had problems with gaining proof and evidence for your assumptions in the past, so I'll lay things out nice and simple. Conspiracy theories, Youtube videos and fringe websites do not constitute proof for an idea- especially when I can systematically pick logical holes in their argument without giving it more than a few minutes thought. If you're actually going to try and justify this absurd idea, then I'd like you to consider it properly and make a structured argument. Any Tom, Dick and Wackjob can make an amateur video professing something to be true or false. If you can't structure a logical argument supporting your suppositions and based on empirical evidence, then it's worthless.

Like all conspiracy theories, these ones are based on the misconceptions of the uninformed and the stupid. As I've said before, all of the HAARP research is available on the University of Alaska's website. All of it. If people took the time to actually research these things rather than immediately assuming they're some massive super-weapon, then we'd see a lot less of this baseless bullsh*t around the forums.

Edited by sivispacem

Untitled-1.jpg

Can someone explain why we Catholic people are the blame for everything? "Everything leads to the Vatican"....

Can someone explain why we Catholic people are the blame for everything? "Everything leads to the Vatican"....

It seems to me that people just like to blame religion for everything. Be it the Jews, Catholics, Musilms or Christians, they all get the finger pointed at them.

Also no I'm not blood blooded, my mum broke the cycle for me and my brothers as her family comes from Ireland (Eire, not Northern). Also I'm not too sure what rank in the peerage my dad's family is, I've never really asked him. Though I can provide a family crest for you if you want.

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

Anyone noticed that the amout of earthquakes has greatly increased since last few years (much about the same time when haarp project started) - coincidence?